Simpsons Episodes that aired on your birthday (if any did)

A whole bunch of episode aired on my birthday
we have:
- Yellow Subterfuge
Oh, I guess that’s it, a mediocre Season 25 episode, damn ok
Edit: I was a little harsh on it, Yellow Subterfuge isn’t exceptional but it’s a fine enough episode, I would say meh is the perfect reaction towards it, but its certainly not bad

Last edited:
1990: Bart the General - 8 Years Before I was Born
1993: Brother from the Same Planet - 5 Years Before I Was Born
1996: Scenes from a Class Struggle in Springfield - 2 Years Before I Was Born
2001: Worst Episode Ever - 3 Years After I Was Born

No Simpsons episodes have aired on my birthday since 2001

1990: Bart the General - 8 Years Before I was Born
1993: Brother from the Same Planet - 5 Years Before I Was Born
1996: Scenes from a Class Struggle in Springfield - 2 Years Before I Was Born
2001: Worst Episode Ever - 3 Years After I Was Born

No Simpsons episodes have aired on my birthday since 2001
The funny thing is i found some episodes which aired on your birthday but not for Simpsons

My birthday is February 6. Three episodes have originally aired on that date.

3x15 - Homer Alone (1992)
11x13 - Saddlesore Galactica (2000)
16x08 - Homer and Ned's Hail Mary Pass (2005)

Bonus: 4x14 "Brother from the Same Planet" aired the closest to my actual date of birth just two days before I was born.

Based on what The Simpsons Archive says (which only goes through Season 21 🤣):

What I'm guessing was the very first depiction of Krusty the Clown aired as a Tracey Ullman short 4 days before I was born! That's pretty cool, especially since on rewatch I appreciated Krusty way more than back in my peak fandom days as a kid 25 years ago.

In terms of official The Simpsons episodes, just going by month and day, literally the only one I could find out of ALL 35 seasons was.....drumroll please 🥁🥁🥁......The Twisted World of Marge Simpson 💀. Honestly this is kind of hilarious because this episode made my Bottom 10 of Seasons 1-8 after my rewatch, I don't hate it but it just felt kind of stupid LMAO, especially that mafia fight on the front lawn at the end.

I did notice overall that The Simpsons airdates tend to skip over my birthday week. My birthday always falls close to Martin Luther King Jr. Day, maybe that's why? Or Fox just decides to put them on a mid-January break for some reason? 🤷‍♀️

I just checked the episode list and The Ziff Who Came To Dinner, Postcards From The Wedge and Do Pizza Bots Dream of Electric Guitars all aired on March 14th

Last edited:
Hmmm...the four episodes that aired on my birthday seem to share a theme:
Principal Charming
I'm With Cupid
Boy Meets Curl
Love is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4

Something tells me that the theme isn't just coincidental (okay, maybe "Boy Meets Curl" doesn't exactly fit...)

My birthday is October 11

4 episodes have premiered on my B-Day so far:

1990: "Bart Gets an 'F'" (Season 2, Episode 1)
2009: "The Great Wife Hope" (Season 21, Episode 3)
2015: "Puffless" (Season 27, Episode 3)
2020: "Now Museum, Now You Don't" (Season 32, Episode 3)

I was born on November 7, 1988, and so here are the episodes that have aired on my birthday, going way back to the beginning of the show...
"Lisa's Pony" (Season 3) aired on my third birthday.
"E-I-E-I-D'oh" (Season 11) aired on my eleventh birthday.
"Treehouse of Horror XV" (Season 16) aired on my sweet sixteen.
"Treehouse of Horror XXI" (Season 22) aired on my twenty-second birthday.
"A Serious Flanders: Part 1" (Season 33) aired on my thirty-third birthday.

Sadly, there was never any new Simpsons episodes that aired on August 24th at all, which is lame. And yeah, my birthday is on August 24th, and I would get to be 26 later this year

Of the three that have aired on my birthday (Feb. 12) I've only seen one. But that one is Homie the Clown which is joke for joke on of my all-time favorites, so I don't think either of the others are gonna beat it.

From what I can see:

Bart’s Inner Child (1993)
The Parent Rap (2001)
Little Orphan Millie (2007)

I was born on april 14th (happy belated birthday to Me), so I have:
  • "burns' heir"
  • "22 short films about springfield"
  • "what animated women want"
I love the first two, but "what animated women want" was a major disappointment (no smithers + it was generally a bad episode IMO). "22 short films" was actually the first episode I ever saw, since I watched it back when the "steamed hams" meme first started.

I was born on april 14th (happy belated birthday to Me), so I have:
  • "burns' heir"
  • "22 short films about springfield"
  • "what animated women want"
I love the first two, but "what animated women want" was a major disappointment (no smithers + it was generally a bad episode IMO). "22 short films" was actually the first episode I ever saw, since I watched it back when the "steamed hams" meme first started.
My gosh I love and wholeheartedly support your username. :lol:
Welcome to NHC, and happy belated birthday!

Burns' Heir was a fun one, and I obviously enjoy 22 Short Films although I haven't seen it in a dog's age. I don't remember "What Animated Women Want" but for some reason the title makes me have a bad gut reaction so I might've watched it and suppressed the memory of it. Thank you brain for keeping me safe...

Birthday Time! I turned 25 on April 9th.
Here are the ones I could track down with April 9:
  • "Black Widower" AAAAAAAH ONE OF MY FAVOIRTE EPS OF THE SHOW!! What a great bday gift! Even though I wasn't alive in 1992.

• "Two Dozen And One Greyhounds" Ah yes a classic! See my Vest is still hilarious!

• "Kiss Kiss Bang Bangalore" Although I watched The Simpsons religiously when I was six, I don't remember this one. But reading through it, it sounds like it wouldn't age well so I'm not sure I'll watch it.

Back