Curse You Magic Beans

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• More like May we please stop making these promotional Crossover shorts and also who's idea was it to call this thing is called May The 12th Be With You and it's coming out on May 10th Boy I Sure Hope Somebody Got Fired For That Blunder
    MaggotMagnet
    MaggotMagnet
    Oh this is one of those shorts? Yawn. I know what you mean. I'm a big Lisa fan and yet I still refuse to watch Lisa Meets Billie and the other popstars she met for whatever reason. I really don't like the shorts they keep making.
    As someone who comes from advertising I understand why they wanted to release it 2 days early so that it can 'get traction' (like how YouTube vids are sometimes released a little ahead of time) and be available on May 12 in a variety of time zones. But yeah still, it is ironic.
    I wonder if the same people who work on the shorts work on the main show as well. I really just don't see the purpose in the shorts.
    SimpsonsDVDFanatic
    SimpsonsDVDFanatic
    I couldn't even sit through Feliz Navidad with The Bocciellies or whatever they are called.
    These shorts are just sad.
    Out of curiosity, have you seen Craig of the Creek & Hilda? Curious what your thoughts on those shows are
    Curse You Magic Beans
    Curse You Magic Beans
    I haven’t seen neither I’ve heard some good things about Craig of The Creek I have never heard of Hilda prior to you asking
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    Its a good show, I'd highly recommend it. Its in my Top 5 series of all time (my TV series ranking is filled with mostly animated series, the only live action series that are there is the Disney+ MCU/Star Wars originals & Stranger Things)
    SimpsonsDVDFanatic
    SimpsonsDVDFanatic
    I LOVE Craig of The Creek
    I watched most/all episodes
    Reactions: Jackomon
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 2.44.32 PM.png
    The Knuckles Show comes out Tomorrow and be honest do you guys actually believe that rumor he's barely in it me personally it's a possiblity but I feel like he will get lots of screen time
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    Odd....I've heard the total opposite from IGN's review, which site is this article from?
    Curse You Magic Beans
    Curse You Magic Beans
    Kotaku I believe it's called
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    Ah, that honestly makes sense, Kotaku has pretty much gone to sh*t from what I've heard
    Have a Casagrandes related question, what is your opinion of the Changs?
    Curse You Magic Beans
    Curse You Magic Beans
    I like them they're honestly more entertaining then The Casagrandes themselves as weird as it sounds Carl and Adelaide are pretty cute together Mr. Chang having a job on a train reminds me of Homer and the Monorail a lot and Sid is just overall a great friend and definitely one of my favorite characters of the franchise TBH I like her more than Clyde as a sidekick
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 2.56.17 PM.png

The Original's Still Better in every single way but IDK I feel like TTG gets unessascary hate at times and sometimes produces a good episode or make a good joke here and there
    Reactions: ThatCraptacularUser
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    Yeah, I will admit that while I was part of that hate when it aired initially, that hatred has basically vanished. I still don't like it and probably won't watch it anytime soon, but who knows, someday I might. I will say, I have seen Ravager's character design in the series and it looks pretty cool.
    SunnyHorizon_TheFox
    SunnyHorizon_TheFox
    I hate that this was a guilty pleasure for me….
    BloodySimpsonChibi
    BloodySimpsonChibi
    This series is the definition of Hit or Miss.
    Me watching LS Mark's recent appearance on Cartoons That Curse be like TheRealJims and Lydia Loves Timelines on the podcast make it happen
    Reactions: Jackomon
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    Honestly, I can see them appearing on the podcast
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back