S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Elmyra Duff's resort shut down after Leah, the owner of the genies Shimmer and Shine, had a terrible experience.
    The resort never legally opened. Elmyra just squatted her school, Acme Looniversity, and turned the place into a resort, renaming it "Acme Resort and Spa".
    Additionally, Elmyra is only 10 years old, which means she's not legally permitted to operate the resort.
    Leah is also 10 years old, but her mom and dad were killed when she was 6, so she has legal permission to live on her own.
    The moment Leah entered her room, she discovered that it was nothing at all like the pamphlet promised: it was completely run down, the garbage can had never been emptied, and there were pigeons under the bed.
    Leah immediately brought her complaints to Elmyra, demanding that she get a better room, but Elmyra told her that she was currently at the yellow level, and the next level up (purple) was extremely expensive.
    Elmyra then confiscated the genie bottle necklace that contains Shimmer and Shine because expensive jewelry is not for yellow level clients.
    Throughout the weekend, Leah attempted to make the most of what she could get and enjoy it without her genies. However, it became very evident that everything Elmyra offered was completely stacked against her.
    First, Leah attempted to watch the finale to "The Simpsons", but the broadcast signal went out, and despite her attempt to call Elmyra to fix the connection as fast as she could, she never got to know what happens.
    Second, Leah visited the breakfast buffet so she could get something to eat, but Elmyra told her that, since she was at yellow level, the only food her level provided was canned tuna (and that she needed to pay for the can opener).
    Third, Leah was about to go swimming in the pool, but, after Elmyra told her again that she was yellow level, she was only allowed to dip their toes in the pool, and that she needed to pay extra if she wanted to get her whole body in the water.
    Leah also tried to use the resort's spa, which used to be the principal's office, but the spa was only available for purple level and up.
    I ordered a rare 2000 The Simpsons Springfield Elementary playset with Bart and Lisa (figures were also sold seperately)
    What i got was a Shimmer and Shine book based on the episode ''Welcome to Zahramay Falls''
    I want my Springfield Elementary school, not a book about those stupid genies Shimmer and Shine!
    Update: The seller does not have the playset and never did, anyone who orders it or the equally rare 2000 Simpson House playset with Homer and Marge (figures also sold seperately) will receive the Shimmer and Shine book instead, meaning it's a scam.
    2000 The Simpsons figures and playsets were only sold in the US, the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Poland, Greece, Hungary, Japan and Israel.
    Seperately sold figures are: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, Krusty, Ned, Principal Skinner, Moe, Milhouse, Mr. Burns, Apu, Grampa and Chief Wiggum.
    There also was a rare Kwik-E-Mart playset with Apu and Grampa which was just as rare as the other two playsets, but it's thankfully not listed on the seller's website, which means you can not buy it from him.
    • Mad
    Reactions: D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    D’ohboy
    That is awful! I feel so bad for you.
    S
    Spongybobhomer
    It's fake.
    MaggotMagnet
    MaggotMagnet
    Woah! Are you referring to the Lego playset, or the one that comes with audio when teh characters are attached?
    That's so messed up. I am frustrated to hear this happened to you.
    Is this an eBay seller? If so, I hope you can feel free to drop their handle so that we may report them. It is inappropriate and unfair for them to be scamming people like this and I believe it is fair to put a stop to it by reporting their behavior. (Not punishing them or doxxing them or anything, just stopping them from scamming others in the future.) Additionally, maybe eBay or wherever you bought it may be able to issue a refund if provided with all the details?
    Here to support you!
    Bart Simpson puts Lisa on the bench with characters that have been phased out. Lisa gets told by Mr. Burns she won't ever be back, Homer puts green tarpaulin over Lisa to signify her removal, which makes her sad. Lisa starts feeling forgotten, skin turns pale.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back