meowflesh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Posted this on my Tumblr, might as well post it here too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I Guess My Hiatus Is Over Now​

I still won't be that active here, but I won't be completely gone from now on. Don't expect me to be around as often as before though, since I'm still really busy, I just don't feel like being completely gone anymore.
    (Most of this is lifted from my pinned Tumblr post, but it applies here too.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Hiatus​

I'm gonna go on an internet hiatus for a little bit because I have a lot of real life stuff going on that really needs my attention right now.

I'm just posting this update so that no one worries or gets annoyed because of my absence.

I don't know when I'll be back, I just know that I have to take a break so that I can give myself the time to focus on things that are admittedly more important right now.

I'll post another update once I'm ready to return.

Thank you for reading, and I can't wait to see you all once I get back.

Goodbye for now!
    Adjusted my profile picture ever so slightly so that Bob's hair reaches both sides, instead of having that annoying bit of sky on one side (that had been bugging me for a while).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back