Jakks Pacific Merchandise Discussion

Dizagaox

Junior Camper
1be506ee4ca66319fced2497de354776

It’s a new era! Jakks Pacific now has the master toy rights to The Simpsons and has a lot of products coming out later this year.

Preview of what’s to come:

Basic toys, premium toys, collectors toys, plushies, dioramas and in-universe prop toys.

They’ve learnt from Super7’s mistakes (who have lost the license) and are doing the family as ordinary figures alongside less obvious characters.

The first wave are available to pre-order from Amazon and Target in the US, but it is a global license. Basically wherever you buy Mario and Sonic toys, you should be able to find these.

So, it's kinda like WOS but looks like the legs might be articulated?
Welp, it depends mostly on if there's more inclusions down the line and who's added but so far this seems interesting...

I think they look pretty boring honestly

Maybe focusing on deep cuts was not the most prudent business decision but super7's mcbain and troy mcclure lines were great so I'm not happy they lost the license

Wow, excited as all get out for the 5" figures. As a kid, I wanted the Mattel figures but my mom refused (she was fairly anti-Simpsons for a bit) and the Playmates line hit as I was in my 2nd year of college and thus too broke to get 'em (also had no time to hunt them down). I'm all in for this line.

Back