Ask Superintendent Chalmers anything!

MaggotMagnet

Pin Pal
Inspired by Bartholomew's Ask Bart and @D’ohboy's Ask Ralph thread...here's a new one for your favorite horrifyingly irritated school administrator, Garibaldi Chalmers!

He's among my favorite characters at this point, so I will do my best to dip into my pool of esoteric knowledge to give funny and canon-affirming answers!

So, gimme any question for Gary, and I'll answer as in-character as I can. :D

If I get even 1 reply to this thread, I'll be a happy man. LOL

Chalmers, have you ever seen the northern lights inside someone’s kitchen?

Chalmers, have you ever seen the northern lights inside someone’s kitchen?
Huh. Y'know, funny you should mention that.

I did almost see aurora borealis at Skinner's mom's house. But just through the door.
He refused to let me back in his kitchen. God knows why.

Anyway, live in Springfield long enough and you see this kind of improbable crap everywhere you turn.
It's probably got something to do with all the radiation...or the 5G.

Now, Skinner's other luncheon...that was a disaster. :facepalm:

So, that Skinner teaches a sorry bunch but who's your least favourite of those ugly, ugly children?

So, that Skinner teaches a sorry bunch but who's your least favourite of those ugly, ugly children?
1707804913913.png
Ha ha...yes, they are hideous, aren't they.

Hm. Guess I'll go with the Wiggum kid.
Besides the fact that he tanks the district-wide cumulative GPA, he's just...well, he makes me uncomfortable. [1][2]
1707805173644.png

Also that Lisa kid is way more trouble than she's worth. [3] Little smart-aleck liberal *grumble grumble*.... [4]

The Simpson boy ain't too bad, though. Sure knows how to piss Skinner off.:) [5]

[1=[I]Lisa Gets an A] ..... [2=[I]Whacking Day] ........ [3=[I]The President Wore Pearls] ........ [4=[I]The Kid is All Right] ......... [5=[I]Roosevelts]
Thank you, lol, having so much fun!

You ever ate steamed hams?
Chalmers squinting.
You mean hamburgers.
Yes, I've eaten a hamburger.

You Albanians are nuts, calling them "steamed hams" when they're obviously grilled.
But who's surprised. Smallbany continues to be a heap of nonsense...first you rep Jersey in the NHL, and now this.

Not surprised Skinner's Albanian. I bet he's a SUNY grad too. *chuckle*

1707954106665.png
Anyway, yes I have.
And I must say, they do pair well with a Cavit Riesling.

Back