Weird Dreams about The Simpsons

Last night I had a really weird dream about Marge dropping Maggie in a river and her being washed downstream, then it turned into a dream about Bart and Lisa being locked up together in a jail cell.

Had a dream last night where Santa's little helper was barking. Turns out it was my own dog barking while I was asleep.

Had a dream where I watched a fake episode of the show, where Marge tries to stop fake Homer impersonators. The only part of this fake episode I remember is that Marge was unmasking one of them, and it turned out to be Phillip J. Fry from Futurama, and he yelped "Help me!" when Marge unmasked him.

Had a dream where there was a street performer doing the dialogue from Simpsons episodes in sign language

Hello, since a time ago i heard that some people has nightmares with the simpsons and it remind me to 2020, in that time i had a lot of nightmares with the simpsons IDK WHY, it was like analog horror with lots of saturation and gore, too cursed, i think in one of those dreams Marge wanted to kill me LMAO

I dreamed that Bart had to do a stage show, but he needed a haircut, so he wouldn't go out. He was really upset.
Long story short, I had to help him find pinking shears.

Ba-dum chhhhh!
... No kidding. The dream had a punchline.

So has anybody else here had Simpsons-related dreams?
Spill it, ladies and gentlemen -- I want to know your weirdest, most entertaining Simpsons dreams.
Well i dreamed that i was bart, and me and some of the kids from the simpsons school went on a field trip to another school but the whole place was turning sideways and then the other way and again and again but some demons from the episode where homer gets fed donuts until his stomach looks like the size of a boulder they were climbing on to a ladder until i tried to but i just kept falling and it was a loop but then all of us started laughing like maniacs because we went insane i think and then i went into the school it was basically like that baldis basics school and i was running around really fast but i couldnt see my legs or anything

I had a dream that Moe moved into my house. It wasn’t even planned, he just barged in and said “Hey I gotta move in” and just started living in my house
Man I've been laughing so hard at everything in this thread but this one takes the cake for me 🤣He's just there no explanation LOL

@Grifty McGrift The dream sounds funny yet scary at the same time, and why does it reminds me of Jerkass Homer?
Yeah that's scary LOL I wouldn't want jerkass homer to be running through a field looking for me. That sounds like one of those Slenderman type games from the early 2010s.

Had a dream where I watched a fake episode of the show, where Marge tries to stop fake Homer impersonators. The only part of this fake episode I remember is that Marge was unmasking one of them, and it turned out to be Phillip J. Fry from Futurama, and he yelped "Help me!" when Marge unmasked him.
Can totally see that in Fry's voice.

Well i dreamed that i was bart, and me and some of the kids from the simpsons school went on a field trip to another school but the whole place was turning sideways and then the other way and again and again but some demons from the episode where homer gets fed donuts until his stomach looks like the size of a boulder they were climbing on to a ladder until i tried to but i just kept falling and it was a loop but then all of us started laughing like maniacs because we went insane i think and then i went into the school it was basically like that baldis basics school and i was running around really fast but i couldnt see my legs or anything
Welcome to NHC - sounds like quite a frantic dream!

I'm sure I had a Simpsons dream a while back in my notes. Just gotta dig it up.

Edit: I found it. This was the only thing I could find. It makes so little sense and was clearly written as soon as I woke up.

From August 2018:

Dream
I made all kinds of art about Pearl (Steven Universe) and the Simpsons and others
I watched a strange new event where they made new Simpsons [episode every] week...
And was bonding with people at a strange place with tables about how Jeffrey weinstein [Good Lord. I meant Josh Weinstein.] or whatever his name is ...liked my tweet. The one who wrote the frank grimes episode. [He didn't write it but he did commentary, so, close enough.]
But anyway, my art had been published in a book, and even on some custom paper towels.

Good for dream-me.

Last edited:
I had a dream the other night where I was Lisa and accidentally broke a bottle in the kitchen which I thought contained some kind of valuable liquid, so was freaking out about Marge/Homer finding out. Then it turned out to be already empty so nobody cared and everything worked out fine. Kind of weird in its mundanity I guess?

I had a dream the other night where I was Lisa and accidentally broke a bottle in the kitchen which I thought contained some kind of valuable liquid, so was freaking out about Marge/Homer finding out. Then it turned out to be already empty so nobody cared and everything worked out fine. Kind of weird in its mundanity I guess?
I find it interesting that you and another forum poster here both have dreams as the Simpsons characters! As you can see in mine, I am still me. i wonder if you see it from a first-person POV or something more like an episode-looking-one?

I've definitely have episode-looking half-dreams, where I was falling asleep, but nothing when I was in pure REM. :)

I find it interesting that you and another forum poster here both have dreams as the Simpsons characters! As you can see in mine, I am still me. i wonder if you see it from a first-person POV or something more like an episode-looking-one?
It was kind of a combination of the two? Most of it was first person but with a couple of zoomed-out "shots" (for want of a better term) where I'm looking at Lisa but am still aware that I am her at the same time if that makes any sense?

First person stuff as someone other than yourself in dreams can be kind of weird as well. Like, with this one I know I'm Lisa in the dream-world, but my mind doesn't quite fill that information in properly and when I speak it's with my normal voice or when I look at myself, I look like me, but everyone else around me sees me and hears me as Lisa Simpson. It's a rather peculiar effect to look back on when you wake up.

I just had the weirdest dream

I was in a subway in Springfield, and for some reason, SLH was my dog, but everyone else in the dream were either my family members of family friends. And Springfield was in Ireland

Somehow, I blame Lost Our Lisa for that dream.

It was kind of a combination of the two? Most of it was first person but with a couple of zoomed-out "shots" (for want of a better term) where I'm looking at Lisa but am still aware that I am her at the same time if that makes any sense?

First person stuff as someone other than yourself in dreams can be kind of weird as well. Like, with this one I know I'm Lisa in the dream-world, but my mind doesn't quite fill that information in properly and when I speak it's with my normal voice or when I look at myself, I look like me, but everyone else around me sees me and hears me as Lisa Simpson. It's a rather peculiar effect to look back on when you wake up.
CD095997-EE0D-408C-8917-8DE519A02B2E.jpeg

Many years ago when I was maybe about 14 years old I dreamt I watched the credits to an episode where the footage was live action and what was being filmed was a bunch of garden gnomes in a backyard or park or somewhere with miniature models of windmills and stuff and little streams of water flowing in that miniature landscape. The version of the credits music that was playing was the same one from Treehouse of Horror VI, that beautiful melancholic version that played during the live action credits to that episode. I remember that the episode was about Mr Bergstrom coming back and, like, saving Lisa from some criminals in an airplane or something, and in the end she had to choose whether she wanted to come with him or go back to her family. Or something. I really don't remember much about the episode itself. But what I vivildy remember is watching those credits and thinking about both what a great and emotional episode it was and also about how fitting and bittersweet those credits were.

Because we all know the connection between garden gnomes and high flying adventures on a plane. Or at least my sleeping brain thought it did that one night.

I just remembered a dream I had a couple of weeks ago:

Homer is kidnapped and is taken to a cult where they tell him he that he is the vessel for the world’s savior that will stop the evil and corruption of earth. Homer is “brainwashed” into believing he is the Chosen One. Bart and Lisa believe that this whole thing is bogus. They read a scroll about the prophecy until Homer suddenly appears behind them.

That’s all I remember

I once dreamt that I was Bart being chased my Sideshow Bob. I told my friend about this dream and 20 years later he still brings it up whenever we discuss dreams in general. I guess he thought it sounded memorable, even though i've told him about far far stranger dreams than that one over the years.

Used to dream about being friends with Bart and causing mayhem around town when I was a kid. Thought it was the coolest thing ever. Stuff like that makes me miss my childhood lol.

I actually had another one last night (don't know why I'm clearly remembering my dreams all of a sudden, I usually retain nothing in the morning) where I was Lisa in a frozen yoghurt shop and wanted to show off how cultured I was by picking the weirdest flavours and toppings. I think I ended up with earth flavour yoghurt with mushrooms? But then when it arrived it was topped by what looked like a massive dead turtle which obviously horrified me. I didn't know what to do. Take it back and complain? Try to just eat around it? Nibble at the turtle in the hope that it was just a reptile-shaped sweet? But then, what if it wasn't? I was Lisa and I'd have just eaten meat, which clearly isn't allowed whilst her! I was really panicking and paralysed over the whole thing, but then it seemed to shrink into some kind of fondant and then I woke up before I could investigate further.

frozen yoghurt shop
Hahha...frogurt.
how cultured I was
Hahhaha....cultured.

Also I love the idea of an earth-flavored froyo with mushrooms, that's hilarious. Totally the type of thing you'd get in a Brooklyn pop-up froyo shop for $12 a 2oz cup. :lol:

LOL THAT'S A HORRIFYING story. Reminds me of Little Lisa Recycling Plant. Maybe that was some remnants of the Slurry.

Anyway, fun dream!
I definitely saw some neon-yellow characters in my dream a few days back including my favorites but I couldn't recall anything about the plot. I did wake up brainstorming new jokes for stories I'm writing, though.

Also I love the idea of an earth-flavored froyo with mushrooms, that's hilarious. Totally the type of thing you'd get in a Brooklyn pop-up froyo shop for $12 a 2oz cup. :lol:
Sounds entirely hideous as well, but as dream-Lisa I had to order it to show off how refined my palate was or something.

LOL THAT'S A HORRIFYING story. Reminds me of Little Lisa Recycling Plant. Maybe that was some remnants of the Slurry.
Slurry truly is a cursed froghurt topping.
231597.jpg

Well, almost all of you already know that, but in January, 2023, I dreamed with the promo images of "Carl Carlson Rides Again" and "Bartless" on FoxFlash and the real promo images weren't released yet. In the dream's "Carl Carlson Rides Again", Carl was driving in a convertible car when in the real episode, it ends with him in an ambulance along with Nayme. The promo images of "Bartless" in the dream were with an invisible Bart, he was invisible except his clothes in the promo images when in the real episode Bart doesn't turn invisible but Homer and Marge had a dream where Bart is not their son. In their dream, Bart appears as normal but not being son of anyone.

Well, almost all of you already know that, but in January, 2023, I dreamed with the promo images of "Carl Carlson Rides Again" and "Bartless" on FoxFlash and the real promo images weren't released yet. In the dream's "Carl Carlson Rides Again", Carl was driving in a convertible car when in the real episode, it ends with him in an ambulance along with Nayme. The promo images of "Bartless" in the dream were with an invisible Bart, he was invisible except his clothes in the promo images when in the real episode Bart doesn't turn invisible but Homer and Marge had a dream where Bart is not their son. In their dream, Bart appears as normal but not being son of anyone.
Wow, I find it so cool that your brain subconsciously served up detailed promo images! I personally think your posters had potential to be unique episodes on their own. I like the idea of Carl being in a convertible because that seems like more of a 'midlife crisis' episode...I mean, what we got was also a midlife crisis episode, but in a more familial who-am-I DNA way than a I-wanna-quit-my-job-and-buy-a-converible way. And the idea of an invisible Bart is also an interesting one for a THOH segment for example.

OH MY GOD! I JUST WOKE UP WITH ONE!!! MY FIRST DREAM FEATURING SIMPSONS IN A LONG TIME!!! THANK YOU BRAIN!!!!

PLEASE DON'T JUDGE my unconcious mind but here's what it came up with. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Writing this at 6:53 AM before work!

To celebrate some mild careeer achievenent, Chalmers begrudingly takes Skinner to Barney's Bowlarama. It's just the two of them although other teams are playing that night, and as usual, Skinner is very enthusiastic and Chalmers is grumbling through it all.

BTW please note Skinner isn't his yellow character; he's played a live-action doppelgänger in a black sweatshirt, as are all characters except Chalmers. It looks like a low budget YouTube movie.

For God knows what reason, Skinner tries to wind up and bowl, but his shoes are so slippery that he uncontrollably slides down the entire lane and until he tumbles into the machine itself.

An employee in a red sweatshirt comes upstairs via pushing open a fire door and she says, deadpan, "Um, sir, your friend is in the basement."

"Are you kidding me?!" snaps Chalmers. Out of pure spite, he purposefully bowls two bowling balls, one after another.

In a viscerally accurate Harry Shearer voice, we hear from the basement:
"OW!" .... *the second ball rolls in* ... "OW!"

But seconds later, Skinner ascends from there looking absolutely disgruntled, vengeful, and shadowy. (Like after the worm scene.) He's holdjng a bunch of bowling balls in his hands/arms and spits one out of his mouth (the actor achieved that by using a marbled baloon as a prop). He shouts something like "HOW DARE YOU!" before spitting out more bowling alley stuff (Like random toys you'd find in the claw machine) and then throwing down all the bowling balls he's holding as if he's about to kick Chalmers's keister.

A crowd looks on, but everyone is aware it's a skit so they're all laughing at how serious and committed the Skinner actor is, including me (I'm seeing this entire dream from the same shot/perspective to the left of the bowling lane).

That's where it cuts off!

GOOD JOB BRAIN!!! Oh and the quotes are really specific, I did hear tthem.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD! I JUST WOKE UP WITH ONE!!! MY FIRST DREAM FEATURING SIMPSONS IN A LONG TIME!!! THANK YOU BRAIN!!!!

PLEASE DON'T JUDGE my unconcious mind but here's what it came up with. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Writing this at 6:53 AM before work!

To celebrate some mild careeer achievenent, Chalmers begrudingly takes Skinner to Barney's Bowlarama. It's just the two of them although other teams are playing that night, and as usual, Skinner is very enthusiastic and Chalmers is grumbling through it all.

BTW please note Skinner isn't his yellow character; he's played a live-action doppelgänger in a black sweatshirt, as are all characters except Chalmers. It looks like a low budget YouTube movie.

For God knows what reason, Skinner tries to wind up and bowl, but his shoes are so slippery that he uncontrollably slides down the entire lane and until he tumbles into the machine itself.

An employee in a red sweatshirt comes upstairs via pushing open a fire door and says, deadpan, "Um, sir, your friend is in the basement."

"Are you kidding me?!" snaps Chalmers. Out of pure spite, he purposefully bowls two bowling balls, one after another.

In a viscerally accurate Harry Shearer voice, we hear from the basement:
"OW!" .... *the second ball rolls in* ... "OW!"

But seconds later, Skinner ascends from there looking absolutely disgruntled, vengeful, and shadowy. (Like after the worm scene.) He's holdjng a bunch of bowling balls in his hands/arms and spits one out of his mouth (the actor achieved that by using a marbled baloon as a prop). He shouts something like "HOW DARE YOU!" before spitting out more bowling alley stuff (Like random toys you'd find in the claw machine) and then throwing down all the bowling balls he's holding as if he's about to kick Chalmers's keister.

A crowd looks on, but everyone is aware it's a skit so they're all laughing at how serious and committed the Skinner actor is, including me (I'm seeing this entire dream from the same shot/perspective to the left of the bowling lane).

That's where it cuts off!

GOOD JOB BRAIN!!! Oh and the quotes are really specific, I did hear tthem.
Ha ha what a brilliant dream! Without all the weird dream stuff like Skinner being played by an actor I could actually see this playing out as a gag "Skinner & The Superintendent" skit. Very impressive that you could even remember specific quotes as well.

Ha ha what a brilliant dream! Without all the weird dream stuff like Skinner being played by an actor I could actually see this playing out as a gag "Skinner & The Superintendent" skit. Very impressive that you could even remember specific quotes as well.
MY GOSH AWW THANKS!! I almost forgot I groggily phone-posted this at 6 AM but your kind reply reminded me! I was laughing so hard rereading my dream idiocy. Thank you so much for saying it could actually play as a gag minus the dream oddities, that's truly so kind of you!!!!🤣I'll pass the compliment along to my subconscious dream directors!!

And I'm so glad you say that - just like the stories I write, my dreams tend to be very "dialogue heavy" LOL!

Wow, I find it so cool that your brain subconsciously served up detailed promo images! I personally think your posters had potential to be unique episodes on their own. I like the idea of Carl being in a convertible because that seems like more of a 'midlife crisis' episode...I mean, what we got was also a midlife crisis episode, but in a more familial who-am-I DNA way than a I-wanna-quit-my-job-and-buy-a-converible way. And the idea of an invisible Bart is also an interesting one for a THOH segment for example.
Well, although there is no invisibility in the real version of "Bartless", that mentioned superpower in my dream can be interpreted as Bart not being anyone's son as shown in the real episode.

Back