The B's episodes ideas

Kiss Me, Baby, One More Dime ("Kiss Me, Baby, One More Time" song pun)
Off-top: I just found the original line in the song was "hit me baby one more time". Why all the time I had thought it's "kiss"?🤔 And why nobody in 2,5 years didn't correct me?😅

Searching something in the thread, I bumped up into THIS. Did I really write that?😅
And, actually, if you think the plot is kid-ish, you may be right. But also add here some level of stupidity like… other hallucinations just for comedy. For example, when Marge opens door in the house, she bumps in the wall, because… there wasn't any door - that image just transferred from the door left.🤯😄 Really stupid, but could look funny. In short - on paper bad, in reality… need to see

OK, now that will be a reminder: if you think you are bad, take a look back, and understand you were worse.:lol: :shame: Never fear to laugh over ownself… in healthy doses.

Season 38. I had a rest, earned a "missing feeling" and ready to return. Let's do it!

Around the North America in Forty Days ("Around the World in Eighty Days" book title pun) - 2-parter - Thanksgiving - See below

Treehouse of Horror [season XXXVIII] - Halloween special don't worry, I'll do so, that Thanksgiving to come after Halloween😅й - See below

Bart Brat (anagram) - See below

Last edited:
Around the North America in Forty Days ("Around the World in Eighty Days" book title pun) - 2-parter
Written by Michael Price and John Frink
Directed by Rob Oliver (part 1) and Jennifer Moeller (part 2)
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

NED AND HOMER TAKE A TRIP ALONG USA IN THE ALL-NEW 2-PART "Around the North America in Forty Days" IDEA, AIRING NOVEMBER

In the autumn before Thanksgiving, Ned really wants to travel on hos RV all over America, because it was Maud's dream. He asks Home to be a companion. The latter agrees unexpectedly for everyone, because he has long wanted to travel across the states like his mother did [being hippy]. However, after a few beautiful days on the road, the trailer breaks down and the couple still have a lot to go through to get back home...or make their dreams come true after all? Meanwhile Rod and Todd stay with the rest Simsons and get on their nerves a bit (but eventually they mutually learn from them).

Guest stars: Glen Close as Mona Simpson, Liam Neeson as fellow traveler

Comments
The working title was RVs, Planes, Cars, Trains, Feet, and Taxis as parody on "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" comedy movie, that the story was inspired by. Actually, this is that forgotten idea. Remember, I felt in love with depicting US cities, nature, roads etc.

I first wwtched that movie in… summer of '22, I guess and immediately thought to transfer it to idea. However, I forgot to note.😬 And recently, being wondered, when it is, I put it as soon as possible.

And that's not the first, nor the last "around the [world] idea" ;)

Treehouse of Horror [season XXXVIII]
Written by Jeff Martin, Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Stephanie Gillis, and Someone random freelance writer. Let it be Juliet Kaufman
Directed by Steven Dean Moore

THIS TREEHOUSE IS FULL OF HORROR IN THE ALL-NEW HALLOWEEN SPECIAL "Treehouse of Horror" IDEA

Happy Old Year (obvious reference to phrase "Happy new year")

When Grampa Simpson sleeps in the New Year Eve (sleeps before the clock rings midnight), he wakes up again in the same year. He writes a note to himself to the next December 31 and then takes Bart to bed with him. As a result, the boy also finds himself in a time loop and wants to use it.

Weight

Due to a curse, when Homer wanted to lose weight, the whole town (except for Homer himself) loses a kilogram every day (the weight followed by fitness trackers). That leads the people resort to cannibalism…

Comments
The story is a reference to 2021 fantasy horror "Old" (in Ukrainian it was translated as "Time" I didn't see, just the trailer), when the residents of island got older by several years in an hour.

The title may seem clever, through is improvised while writing this. Another note: writing the post I wanted to name it after the Goethe's Faust line "Wait the moment, you are beautiful" like "Weight the Moment, You Are Beautiful" as I remembered from Ukrainian translation. However, finding in English it's "Beautiful moment, do not pass away!", I got back to simple one-word "Weight" ¯\_😅_/¯

Treehouse of Horror Past ("Days of Future Past" title pun)

All the forgotten characters of THOHs decide to take revenge on the Simpsons…

Comments
The title is also last minute. I remember I've dome something similar (if not then, I'm dumb:drool:), but here it is limited with Treehouse of Horror franchise.

Bart Brat (anagram)
Written by Loni Steele Sosthand
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Tim Long

JIMBO USES BART TO ATTRACT GIRLS IN THE ALL-NEW "Bart Brat" IDEA

In order to impress the girls and seem cute, Jimbo walks with Bart (or rather takes him for a walk) and uses him (=presents) Bart as his little brother (without his knowledge). However, when both Jimbo and Bart himself fall in love (not just short flirt) with Sonya (pun on Shauna name) and, when Bart learns about Jimbo's intentions, the "little brother" cheats on him into revealing the truth. Meanwhile seeing that Marge has adrenaline in bed (=the power of sex) when she's angry, Homer takes advantage of it.

Guest star needed as Sonya

Comments
The idea is semi-fresh, through now I see Jimbo's scheme less clear.
The subplot is funny, imho :lol:

The next ideas are amazing (like the others are not😂)

Homer Simpson and the Lost Book - See below

Come to Our House for Christmas - Christmas-themed - See below

Break Gill, Please ("Take my wife, please" title pun, and far reference to Kill Bill\Gill) - See below

How I Didn't Spend My Winter Vacation (the reverse of "How I did spend my summer vacation") - See below

The Mechanics of Love (apparently, there is TV movie of the same name) - Valentine's Day - See below

Last edited:
Homer Simpson and the Lost Book
Written by
Matt Selman
Directed by Someone random inactive director. Let it be… Jeffrey Lynch

HOMER'S CONNECTION WITH MOTHER LEADS HIM TO TREASURE HUNT IN THE ALL-NEW "Homer Simpson and the Lost Book" IDEA

Homer finds an old book that he and his mother took from the library (for the first and last time he visited it) and which was a memory from Mona. When he ventures to return the book, it is revealed that it was part of a big quest in an elaborate treasure hunt…

Guest stars: Glen Close as Mona Simpson, Rebecca Romijn ("Star Trek: Strange New Worlds", "The Librarians") as Dr. Johnson, Boyd Holbrook ("Narcos", "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny") as Travis (Dr. Johnson's assistant)

Comments
The title was last-minute, but even then there was working variant "…and forgotten book". Anyway, the story and title to be parody on Indiana Johnson franchise, with "Indiana Johns and Some Thing" movie titles.

I usually generalize guest stars section, but when I do this, I do this hard😁. Beside Indiana, the story could be parody on "The Librarians" quest action series I've also never watched. So, googled it and took the main cast here. Easily. The same with Boyd Holbrook - took the one younger credited.

Come to Our House for Christmas - Christmas-themed
Written by Al Jean
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: Al Jean (season 24 style)

THE SIMPSONS HOUSE HOSTS MANY GUESTS FOR CHRISTMAS EVE IN THE ALL-NEW CHRISTMAS-THEMED "Come to Our House for Christmas" IDEA

On the Christmas Eve, each Simpson family member invites another plus one person to celebrate with them (without each other's knowledge). Bart invites Milhouse, who also brings his father, because Luann is ironically stuck due to canceled flights, Lisa invites Skinner, who brings his mother, Marge - Kumiko and the Comic Book Guy, and Homer - first Lenny out of loneliness, then Carl out of jealousy, and then Moe with Barney (yeah, a bit more than "plus one"🙃). As a result the house is too full of guests (to which the Simpsons obviously weren't ready), whom you can't get rid of at Christmas…

Comments
The story is about sometimes annoying sudden guests.
It is a rehash of "White Christmas Blues" with the difference, here it doesn't base on money and that's all Simpsons familiars.

I can say ahead, there is going to be another similar idea

@Bohdan,
Hello :)

I was particularly fan of your season 38.
Happy Old Year reminds me of something, but can't remember what.
Also, i find personnally (not judgmental) that your season 38 Christmas is very early this year ^^
Bests,
Mario

Also, i find personnally (not judgmental) that your season 38 Christmas is very early this year ^^
It os 6th in production order, and could be as well in "broadcast" one. How I think: I base on real episodes order, like the earliest episode, aired before Christmas (aside of series premise, of course) was episode 5 of season 16. While the latter (at the moment) was episode 12 of season 6. So, Christmas eps can have numbers between 5 and 12. Easy ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Break Gill, Please ("Take my wife, please" title pun, and far reference to Kill Bill\Gill)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by Chris Clements
EP:

GILL TO EARN HIS FIRST VACATION IN THE ALL-NEW "Break Gill, Please" IDEA

Gill has an event - for the first time he has been at one job for so long that he got a vacation. However, he has a problem because he doesn't know what to do then. (The Simpsons help him)

Comments

"Break" in title means "vacation", "rest", if anything.

The story is based on myself. You wait for vacation for months, but when it comes… you simply don't know how to keep yourself busy with smth.

Very similar idea is VERY soon.

How I Didn't Spend My Winter Vacation (the reverse of "How I did spend my summer vacation")
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

LISA TO STUCK AFTER NEW YEAR CAME IN THE ALL-NEW "How I Didn't Spend My Winter Vacation" IDEA

Lisa is depressed because of the new year.

Comments
Short synopsis - long comments😜

So, there is actual "autumn depression", and there is as well "New Year" depression, when you get the time is going and/or is cycled and some kind of routine😮‍💨. The story is about it. I warned, many ideas were inspired by winter holidays. :D

Working title was Holiday? And for some reason, because of that last-minute changed title I thought this idea is a redo of literally the previous one, but no. Anyway these 2 ideas are similar, and you can generalize - about depression, floating time feeling, routine and so on I've done before.

The Mechanics of Love (apparently, there is TV movie of the same name)
Story by Ryan Koh Teleplay by Joel Cohen and Dan Vebber
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Carolyn Omine

FRINK TO MIX THE SIMPSONS MEN CIRCE IN THE ALL-NEW VALENTINE'S DAY "The Mechanics of Love" IDEA, AIRING FEBRUARY

Homer is replaced by Professor Frink in the "Homer-Bart-Abe" relationship while making the school's Valentine's Day airplane project (Abe is needed, cause he had deal with planes the most, during being at war in the times).

Comments
Valentine's Day airplane? - Well, the school program requires to throw some science project. Skinner (R)

Homer would feel left behind and jealous, as some strange person and his own son and father make the better team, then he:ashamed:. Step Brother from the same Planet is similar in this way.

Burns Got Nothing or Poor Monty ("Fool Monty" and "Full Monty" titles pun) - See below

I'm Your Secondary Fan (reference to phrase "I'm your the biggest fan") - See below

Keep Your Cats - See below

Heart and Seal (reference to "hurt and heal" thing) - Seal See below

Last edited:
Burns Got Nothing or Poor Monty ("Fool Monty" and "Full Monty" titles pun)
Written by Christine Nangle
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Mike Scully

BURNS TO LOSE ALL HIS BELONGINGS IN THE ALL-NEW "Burns Got Nothing" IDEA

Mr. Burns invests money unsuccessfully in NFTs (stock exchange) and is left with nothing. Instead of the SNPP, they to build a shopping center (there is already a large parking lot). Burns moves in with Smithers. Meanwhile Homer takes plutonium from the plant and makes it into a home station.

Comments
Is it late to mock over NFT in 2024🤔? Yes, yes it is.

I'm Your Secondary Fan (reference to phrase "I'm your the biggest fan"
Written by Matt Selman
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Brian Kelley

HOMER IS INTERESTED IN SECONDARY-ROLE ACTRESS IN THE ALL-NEW "I'm Your Secondary Fan" IDEA

Homer becomes somewhat obsessed/too interested (in a better way😄) with the news about the casual secondary-role actress. Especially when she comes to Springfield as cast member during their promotion tour. Meanwhile Lisa gets a long-awaited sleepover with her new friend for one episode Jasmine from Shelbyville. However either because of the excitement or because of the fear of the sounds, the girl (Lisa) can't fall asleep.

Guest stars needed as Beatrice Milbert (that actress) and Jasmine

Comments
The main story is based… I thought, whether those actors/actresses, who usually played only secondary roles, have their own fans, social media followers, etc. And how they live actually, not getting BIG celebrity fame? (Homer would reveal that)

The subplot is really last time lazy hardly come adding. It's about spme times when we just can't sleep at night:coffee: Based on true story, if you want.

Oops I almost forgot to add subplot funny expansion I had noted for some reason. So… Lisa's phone ran out of battery, Jasmin's parents put it in their room to charge. That's why Lisa didn't connect to her home because *joke alert* the girl couldn't enter there in night, because it was closed and the sounds of SEX were heard.:lol:Now goodnight

Keep Your Cats
Written by
Ryan Koh
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

MARGE AND REVEREND LOVEJOY SHARE A PASSION TO OLD SERIES IN THE ALL-NEW "Keep Your Cats" IDEA

Marge and Reverend Lovejoy reveal that once upon a wave of "ALF" popularity they made small cat tattoos (because Alf had appetite interest for cats, as I remember). They turn out to be the last loyal fans in Springfield, who are sad that the series is forgotten (Homer is jealous?). Meanwhile Bart wants to learn ballroom dancing to impress his girlfriend (girl-friend; sometimes I'm mad feminitive words aren't common in English), but his belly gets in the way.

Guest star: Paul Fusko as Alf

Comments
The idea is another one with very hard-to-discover misleading title.😄 It came after watching repeat of ALF on some Ukrainian channel. This time I choice Al Jean and Mike Reiss as EPs, because they were writers (some of) for ALF. And other interesting facts.
1) ALF was one of the first fully translated and voiceovered foreign series in independent Ukraine - 1996.
2) For actor Yevhen Malukha, who voiced Alf in Ukrainian, that was the first role as VA. 8 years later he started to voice Homer Simpson (and still does:thumbsup:).

The subplot is some reharsh of other subplot from "Homer vs. Patty and Selma".

Heart and Seal (reference to "hurt and heal" thing)
Written by Matt Selman
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Carolyn Omine

LISA STANDS FOR SEAL FROM THE ZOO IN THE ALL-NEW "Heart and Seal" IDEA

A seal is going to be transferred from Springfield zoo, because it has already grown up and is not cute. However, Lisa still thinks he's cute and is childishly fussy because she doesn't want to be disappointed again with the one she loves (being that animal, one episode friend or idol)

Comments
The story came from the title pun, but is strong and emotional enough.

Marge Gets a Jub-Jub ("Marge gets a job" episode title pun) - See below

The Wireless ("The Wire" series title pun) - See below

The Simpsons Gets Cancelled ("Krusty Gets Kancelled" episode title pun) - See below

Lisa the Bart - See below

Hand for a Hand (reference to the principle "eye for an eye") - See next page

Gal, Where's My Psych? ("Dude, where's my car?" movie title pun) - before Mother's Day - See next page

Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire… again

Last edited:
Marge Gets a Jub-Jub ("Marge gets a job" episode title pun)
Written by Carolyn Omine
Directed by Someone random inactive director. Let it be Chuck Sheetz
EP: David Mirkin

MARGE CANNOT RELEASE SISTERS' PET IN THE ALL-NEW "Marge Gets a Jub-Jub" IDEA

When Patty and Selma go to a conference (where they learn how to be even more rude at the DMV), Lyng is given to Grandma Bouvier and Jub-Jub - to the Simpsons. There is a real commotion in the family's house, that scares away the lizard. Marge barely manages to pull him out (he hid behind the couch) and it clings to her (literally and not).

Comments🦎
The story is based on real life. I like cats (and all the animals). Unfortunately we haven't got the own one. And when I visit relatives, I always pet their cat, what we both like (maybe Marge would like that too, eventually). And sometimes I really can't get rid of it - he (that's male) gets so relaxed, that it clings to me with claws.😼

Last edited:
The Wireless ("The Wire" series title pun)
Written by Cesar Mazariegos
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Al Jean (season 24 style)

MOE TO DO AN ONLINE JUSTICE IN THE ALL-NEW "The Wireless" IDEA

On a site/forum about alcohol, Moe teases that there are a lot of children/minors there. He decides to bully them (as he knows how) to teach them a lesson. Thus, he becomes more honest in real life. Meanwhile Lisa falls into the sewer and cannot get out (her phone is broken if something).

Comments
The substory is probably every child's interest fear, when he/she see an open sewer hatch in the city:tired:. Lisa would travel by sewer searching the exit.

The Simpsons Gets Cancelled ("Krusty Gets Kancelled" episode title pun)
Written by Jessica Conrad
Directed by ******

THE SIMPSONS SERIES BECOMES BAD TO CANCELLING IN THE ALL-NEW LIVE-ACTION "The Simpsons Gets Cancelled" IDEA

The Simpsons staff themselves are unhappy with the show (the acting and the quality of the show's quality, that "being honest started fail a long ago") and eventually (after speaking out the bad ideas how to save the show yet) decides to cancel the series…

Guest stars: Matt Groening, Tim Long (pictured as the fans see/saw him - the most bizarre man in the team), Al Jean, Matt Selman, Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner (who "speaks" with bad voice as the fans heard it), Yeardley Smith, James Brooks, Carolyn Omine as themselves, Kerry Washington as ms. Payton/herself (producers: "let's make entire episode, where ms. Payton will be showed throughout 22 minutes. Fans love that character for some reason". Kerry: "Nnno. You haven't so much money for it. Ha-ha:D:cool:")

Lisa the Bart
Written by
John Frink
Directed by Someone random inactive director. Let it be Lauren McMullen
EP: Al Jean (season 29 style)

HOMER LOSES HIS LIL' GOOD LISA IN THE ALL-NEW "Lisa the Bart" IDEA

Lisa begins to bicker like Bart (let's say, she came to 'that' age), giving up some of her "deep looks" regretting that she didn't do it earlier. This saddens Homer, who lost his "daddy's daughter".

Comments
The story is a reverse of "Daddycus Finch" - instead of new bonding, Lisa vise versa - goes further from Homer.
The episode also could show flashback scene (from the "floating timeline"), when 2-3 years ago Bart also was well boy Homer loved.

Back