SunnyHorizon’s Fanfics (That no one asked for)

Cool news people (for those who even care), I posted my short story Breakfast Preparations on Fanfiction.net!! I’ve only made some minor changes, that being fixing grammatical errors

What’s this? Me going back to this thread that hasn’t been active for a month? Well, I have another plot bunny in my head that won’t go away.

Yellow Exorcist: Demons a running amuck Springfield causing havoc throughout the city. One day, Lisa wakes up and sees horns in her head, alarmed, she tries to hide them underneath a hat but she feels strange throughout the day. The next day, she now has wings and a tail, but thankfully can summon them at will, though painful. Her family soon discovers her demonic abilities much to their shock. Lisa believes she was infected by a demon but her parents deny it, saying it’s not possible. Lisa asks why and it causes Homer and Marge to reveal the truth: Marge is not her biological mother, her true mother is a powerful demon who fell in love with Homer (though, he did not reciprocate it) and became pregnant with Lisa. Marge was (shockingly) not completely upset at Homer as she knew he loved her much more than that demon, the demon gave the couple Lisa when she was born because she’d do anything for Homer, and Homer (and Marge) wanted Lisa. This made Lisa a half-demon. With her newfound demonic abilities, she uses this power to get rid of the demons in Springfield and find her true mother.

Wow, that was dumb wasn’t it?

What’s this? Me going back to this thread that hasn’t been active for a month? Well, I have another plot bunny in my head that won’t go away.

Yellow Exorcist: Demons a running amuck Springfield causing havoc throughout the city. One day, Lisa wakes up and sees horns in her head, alarmed, she tries to hide them underneath a hat but she feels strange throughout the day. The next day, she now has wings and a tail, but thankfully can summon them at will, though painful. Her family soon discovers her demonic abilities much to their shock. Lisa believes she was infected by a demon but her parents deny it, saying it’s not possible. Lisa asks why and it causes Homer and Marge to reveal the truth: Marge is not her biological mother, her true mother is a powerful demon who fell in love with Homer (though, he did not reciprocate it) and became pregnant with Lisa. Marge was (shockingly) not completely upset at Homer as she knew he loved her much more than that demon, the demon gave the couple Lisa when she was born because she’d do anything for Homer, and Homer (and Marge) wanted Lisa. This made Lisa a half-demon. With her newfound demonic abilities, she uses this power to get rid of the demons in Springfield and find her true mother.

It isn't dumb, I really love that story idea

Ever heard the statement "A dumb story, with smart writing"?

Write it. Write now!

Oops! My brain slipped and another fanfic idea has appeared!

Homer & Bart Simpson In: Zombieland : A zombie apocalypse breaks loose in the United States! Homer and Bart are the only survivors in Springfield but are forced to leave the zombie-infected city, leaving everyone and everything behind. After seeing news that the survivors must use their city of origin as a nickname to protect their identities, Homer goes by “Spring” and Bart goes by “Field” they travel across the country finding survivors and killing zombies in hopes to find a cure.

Oops! My brain slipped and another fanfic idea has appeared!

Homer & Bart Simpson In: Zombieland : A zombie apocalypse breaks loose in the United States! Homer and Bart are the only survivors in Springfield but are forced to leave the zombie-infected city, leaving everyone and everything behind. After seeing news that the survivors must use their city of origin as a nickname to protect their identities, Homer goes by “Spring” and Bart goes by “Field” they travel across the country finding survivors and killing zombies in hopes to find a cure.
Sorry, just reposted this so people could see it…..

Land Of The Maggots: An unofficial sequel to the Season 9 episode ‘Das Bus’ where the kids don’t get rescued by… oh, let’s just say Moe, and are still trapped on the island
Hello people, in case you didn’t notice on my profile, all 10 chapter of this story have been completed. Making this story 100% finished. Go read the whole thing if you’d like Here.

Yeah, that's probably the one gripe I have in the story is that Martin should have died for that. But it was still a awesome story!

Milhouse's ghost tries to haunt the others, is only treated as a minor inconvenience.

🎵There's somethin' strange/In the neighborhood
Guess who it is?/GHOST MILHOUSE!🎵

Oh hey, guess what? Another stupid Plot Bunny has appeared!

Killhouse Van Houten: Tired of being bullied around, 13-year-old Milhouse decides to become an assassin as a way to bring himself joy….

Back