Walid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem. Poor life decisions doesn't automatically make someone a bad person. I hope you're holding up well, and that you feel better soon. I know what you're going through, I've been there myself.
    Yeah high school is worse for shit like that. Luckily im in uni so its a lot less prominent. I still mostly keep to myself though.
    I don't even have that expense currently, I just bought a lot of clothes for work and stuff. I mean, I did need work clothes, but I could definitely say I've gotten more than I strictly needed.
    That honestly is good. I've changed some, too. I'm trying to save money and trying to spend less. It honestly is hard sometimes.
    No prob. I figured you had just grown up and tbh I didn't really see why a couple of folks were ragging on you so hard about it. I am honestly glad for you that you're matured and holding down a full-time job now; even I don't have that and will probably have to get another part-time. Keep pushing those carts bro.
    Eh. I dont really care anymore about him, I just wish he doesn't return, or if he does (which is probably gonna be the case) at least he shut up
    Haha, It's kind of an inside joke. Every time we asked him something, it was always "I dont have anything to say" his response, so we kept mentioning him multiple times.

Basil is bad because hes someone who can't get through criticism. Everytime we said something about him, he responded back with a "fuck you" or some shit like that. He deleted all of his negative user notes (mine wasn't even that negative !), and insulted us back in our user notes (well at least me, vintage pax, OSS, BMC and SCOTT).
    Oh no, you really need to accomplish something in a bad way to be part of my shit list. Gatorgod is a gimmicky, impersonal user who can act sometimes terribly towards some users (like Swoony). Smear-List was a plain smug an annoying member who got on my nerves. He's quite forgettable now tho. He probably gonna leave my list next time. Mazamaxe is an annoying spammer of dead threads. Both Basil Fawlty and ilovebender.com are offensively bad boarders who need to shut up.
    Ah yes, I totally second that last paragraph, I like a lot of boarders here as well.
    So much that I can't even respond to a thread I started : your top 5 boarders. Never did, and probably never going to do.
    Thats interesting to know !
    Haha yeah, I was wondering how your post count was so enormous while I never really saw you very active since I joined this forum.
    And yeah, its a pretty great forum, a lot of nice people in here. Which are (or were) your favorite boarders btw ?
    Thats nice. I just saw youre quite an old user on here (looking to user profiles aint a thing for me apparently). What is your favorite year on the forum ?
    (I like asking questions, gonna ask a lot)
    Its so easy to blame everything on youself too. Decisions are hard. That sucks that you spent a night in a homeless shelter! That doesnt sound fun.
    Thanks for that super nice usernote btw! You are a really good writer. I find it hard to articulate my thoughts into words sometimes. Im definitely not a writer.
    Thats how I feel too. I never really speak up in groups cause I never think my opinion is good enough. Im alsothe worst at decision making. I always stress myself over stupid insignificant things.
    Really? How so? I mean I think im pretty bad. I cannot talk or look at strangers really. I never start convos and always forget people's names. I barely even leave my house.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back