Sandboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Question, what do you think of Steven Universe?
    Reactions: Snow and Sandboy
    Sandboy
    Sandboy
    It's one I have yet to see! I remember watching a few individual episodes (mainly season 1) but most of my knowledge of this series comes from the terrible schedule that the Cartoon Network channel gave it here in my country. And I am aware of the general story but it has never generated enough interest in me, I don't know maybe I will take a look at it one day.
    ThatCraptacularUser
    ThatCraptacularUser
    Now that the show is complete, it will be easier for you to watch it as a completed story, rather than worrying about terrible scheduling.
    What is your pfp from? I keep thinking its from Hilda but I know it isn't
    Sandboy
    Sandboy
    @Jackomon It's from Infinity Train! (specifically from book 4). I know you've heard about it but give it a try! It's totally worth it
    Jackomon
    Jackomon
    I do want to watch Infinity Train, I have been quite curious of it for a long time. Have a feeling thou its a series I'll have to watch through other means
    ThatCraptacularUser
    ThatCraptacularUser
    It makes me sad :( that it's never talked about that often. I guarantee if this came out in the late 2000s, everyone would hail this as a classic series
    Hey 👋🏿 Are there other animated shows you enjoy besides Simpsons, SpongeBob and Family Guy?
    Sandboy
    Sandboy
    Quite a few in fact! I'm more or less a fanboy of animation in general and yes, I enjoy them much more than those two you mentioned (the simpsons maybe not, but I once said that I feel it almost like my comfort program). I'm currently watching fionna and cake and more or less if you're a fan of adventure time I absolutely recommend it! I also usually watch any new cartoon whenever I can and the premiere of that series has made me rewatch a lot of AD (although not so much, school is killing me the last few days hahaha).

Also! I've been watching some old cartoons (mainly Looney Tunes and some Disney shorts) although I haven't been able to watch much lately due to time. I actually still have a list of Netflix shows I need to catch up on so I'm a bit messy about this, oh well.
    What do you think of Family Guy, South Park and SpongeBob SquarePants? All 3 of which are very popular long running shows
    ThatCraptacularUser
    ThatCraptacularUser
    @Sandboy. I don't love Season 4 as much as you do but I enjoy it (as well as 5). As for the later episodes, like with the most recent Simpsons seasons. It's best to keep an open mind because a lot of Modern SpongeBob has a lot of creativity and fun stories. That doesn't even mention how great the animation and visuals are. I think you'll get a kick out of at least some of them.
    • Love
    Reactions: Meko
    Meko
    Meko
    ''stares at conversation'' hey dont look at me i like all of them lol
    Sandboy
    Sandboy
    Season 4 has 'Have You Seen This Snail?'... Enough for me to consider it "classic". About the new seasons, yes. I have heard that the new seasons hit the use of the experimental, I have no problem with that. I am open-minded, but the problem is that, at least in my country. It is very difficult to find a place to watch the new episodes in my native language (Spanish). So I haven't had the chance to watch them for that reason, and I also have to admit that I don't really like the English dub (although maybe I'm just used to it, idk).
    What would you consider to be your favorite and least favorite episodes of the show?

My favorite would be: Mother Simpson
    I haven't decided on my least favorite yet lol.
    Sandboy
    Sandboy
    Favorite: Summer of the 4' 2
    Least favorite: Days of Future Future or Love Is a Many Strangled Thing

I also despise 'Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?' although that's more for personal reasons than anything else.
    I have a question, what do you consider to be the classic era for The Simpsons?
    ThatCraptacularUser
    ThatCraptacularUser
    That's cool. What's your least favorite season and why? Mine is Season 30
    Sandboy
    Sandboy
    22! There is absolutely nothing redeemable to come out of that abomination. Although generally the whole HD era was pretty hard for me, I think 29 was the first season that I considered... Okay and 31 that was acceptable. And it wasn't until 33 and now with 34 that I started to become more positive about the show and therefore being the only seasons that I can say I've enjoyed in years.
    Reactions: Snow
    Sandboy
    Sandboy
    About 30... Eh, I can understand why someone would consider that season pretty bad and disappointing (after all, the show was going through a milestone and it's a shame the season wasn't that special) but, I don't know if I would call the worst... Is it pretty mediocre? Yeah, but it's still pretty harmless to me. Probably your typical HD season going in one ear and out the other.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back