Thread: Human Centipede 3 will feature a 500+ human centipede

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Human Centipede 3 will feature a 500+ human centipede

I saw this just now:
    http://www.totalfilm.com/news/the-hu...uman-centipede
    I have no idea how I sat through the first two (I almost puked and damn near cried during the second one thanks to a distressing scene involving the audio of the villain being molested by his father as a child and shit hitting the camera at one point) but all I can say here is...dear...God

Thoughts?
    How to remaster

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Will it charge my iPad and shit in Kyles mouth?

I haven't seen the movies, but 500 peoples mouths and anus's sewn together. I mean, what in the hell do I say. I'm shocked, disturbed, disgusted, and have a sudden intrigue to watch it just to see the most fucked up thing ever.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Blog Entries

I'm immune to the whole centipede shtick by now. 500 people just sounds comical, sort of akin to that "1 person it's a tragedy, 100 it's a statistic" thing.

Blog Entries

I didn't know there was a second one

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Dobbie

Blog Entries

As comical as the first one is, the second one is just...no, just no. There's also a scene in it that I forgot to mention where the villain jerks off with sandpaper.

You see, there's movies like the SAW series, which do the torture thing well, but that's because I can get on board with the overall story and appreciate the creativeness of some of the traps and the logic behind them. Then you have movies like Human Centipede (And to a lesser extent "Hostle" and various other knock-offs) that fail miserably because any remnant of story or even character development (Another thing that SAW did well with the characters who survived for more than 1 movie, primarily Jigsaw and Amanda Young) is overshadowed by the "Do as much fucked up shit as possible" thing and it...Just. Doesn't. Work!

The worst thing is that I know damn well I'll end up seeing the 3rd (And thankfully final) Human Centipede movie, out of morbid curiosity.

Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The second Human Centipede movie is some of the most fucked up shit I've ever seen put to film. During the whole second half of the movie, my stomach was furling. I nearly puked. I'm sure I'll be roped into seeing the third one because of my girlfriend but fuck, I don't think it'll top the second one even with a 500+ human centipede.

8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Shaunbadia

Blog Entries

Agreed @Xaiv. After seeing the second one, I can without doubt say that Tom Six is a psychological clusterfuck of a human being that needs to be locked up in a nuthouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaiv View Post
    I'm sure I'll be roped into seeing the third one because of my girlfriend
    Umm...maybe you should consider a new girlfriend? Just sayin'.

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

I haven't seen the first two but I agree with @Diversity Pumpkin. That just sounds comical.
    Simpsons Tapped Out ID: Knightboat89

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Better be in color this time. Second one sucked because I couldn't tell the piss and shit from the blood and vomit.
    UP AND ATOM!

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

Was the second movie in black and white? That's hilarious!

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by parklife View Post
    this is a shaunbadia thread alright
    It is? Aw, I was expecting something from the legendary @professorfrink!

Anyway, the idea seems quite comical as others have said, but I'll watch it out of curiosity anyway.

Blog Entries

The second movie turned me off this series. The first was so ungodly hilarious and twisted it was impossible not to love. The next one though was just fucked up even more, with no comical elements at all, it was just sick, disturbing, and downright terrible.

Zombies Rise from the Sea

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    Thoughts?
    still meh.

Blog Entries

I still havent seen the first 2.
    I'll watch them soon

Blog Entries

Damn I never saw the second one but you're all making it sound good.

Apparently the third one will be set in a concentration camp (just a theory though). Here's some stuff I got off imdb...

- there will be crohns disease patients in this film
    - there will be "a few ruthless Nazi doctors"
    - 500 Person Centipede
    - "We see an extremely wide angle shot of 500 people attached mouth to anus, holding hands and crying. Suddenly we see CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED"
    - Red Hot barbed wire
    - Rusty staple guns
    - 100% Politically Incorrect
    - Will contain extremely perverted scenes
    - "The girl will need HUGE balls" (Possible transexual?)
    - A lot of *beep*
    - Every bodily fluid possible
    - Flame-throwers used as a form of torture on the Centipede
    - Skinning alive
    - The film will be shot in Saturated Colour, showing all the nastiness
    - Possible live autopsy
    - Cannibalism
    Last edited by Diversity Pumpkin; 01-09-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Beyond the point of no return Xaiv's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iambobdole1 View Post
    Umm...maybe you should consider a new girlfriend? Just sayin'.
    She mainly laughed at the first one and I did too. I have no blueberry fuck of a clue as to why she made me watch the second.

Blog Entries

I don't get the appeal of these kinds of movies at all. This stuff, and the Saw movies, and stuff like Hostel. There are some concepts and genres that I look at, and say, "I can see why others like this, but it's not for me." But I seriously don't understand why people would enjoy watching movies like these. It's really baffling to me.

Are there any fans of this genre that can explain the appeal? I'm not asking so I can ridicule, I'm just trying to understand it a little better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jims View Post
    I don't get the appeal of these kinds of movies at all. This stuff, and the Saw movies, and stuff like Hostel. There are some concepts and genres that I look at, and say, "I can see why others like this, but it's not for me." But I seriously don't understand why people would enjoy watching movies like these. It's really baffling to me.

Are there any fans of this genre that can explain the appeal? I'm not asking so I can ridicule, I'm just trying to understand it a little better.
    I thought this would be easier to answer, but it's just morbid entertainment. Hostel and The Human Centipede are just really fun films - there's a pleasure in watching something so immoral and disgusting. There's nothing like it in our current society. That sense of... shame you feel when watching such a film and rooting for the killer is a great experience. Also, a lot of the fans are into sadism.

Saw's nothing like them though. I think people mostly just watch them for the plot and the cool traps, it isn't really focused on gore or anything. I've never squirmed or felt uneasy watching them at least - literally fell asleep during one of the sequels.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Knightboat View Post
    Was the second movie in black and white? That's hilarious!
    Yeah, I think it was due to the ratings board. If it had been in color it would have been so unsettling to look at it wouldn't have been released at all.

Quote Originally Posted by parklife View Post
    this is a shaunbadia thread alright
    The fuck are you trying to say?

Formerly known as E.A. Moz

Just like the Kardashians, GO THE FUCK AWAY ALREADY AND DON'T COME BACK! (referring to Human Centipede)

The most common and straightforward way for centipede to creep right into a Risk-free creating or your house is through any small gaps or cracks Which may be current inside the doorway or within the Home windows of your respective house. Use tape to instantly include these gaps and block all of the entry details for centipedes.

The bite with the centipede appears like a bite in the snake. There are two punctured offers to the bitten spot. The bites of centipedes can result in grow to be serious distressing. Suffering has become the worst areas of the sting.

Blog Entries

creepy
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Blog Entries

wonder if xaiv and his lunatic girlfriend ever watched this together

Thread Information