Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Simpsons Episode you Watched

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

R.I.P. Futurama 1999-2013 Professorfrink's Avatar
    Blog Entries

First Simpsons Episode you Watched

What was the first simpsons episode you have ever watched
    for me it was Homer the Heritic
    Last edited by Professorfrink; 12-15-2012 at 07:58 PM.

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

First I can remember for certain was Who Shot Mr. Burns Part 1 the night it aired at the age of six. This is at least the third thread with this topic in which I've given that answer too.

Original airing of "There's No Disgrace Like Home".
    I'm just like Bart!
    I'm Bart, who are you? by The No Homers Club

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz123 View Post
    I'm like the dexter of masturbation.

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: 

ooooooooooooooooooh leprechaun_dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Same here with Who Shot Mr Burns. I was intrigued to find out what happened to Burns so I watched more.

At least that was the first episode I remember watching at about the age of 5. I know there's probably another episode that I watched first because my parents were big fans of the Simpsons back in the day but not to my memory
    [SIZE=1] Check out my South Park episode ideas in my user notes (Note: It's the fifth and last note): http://www.nohomers.net/usernote.php...ewuser&u=41294

"I got blisters on me fingers!" ~ Ringo Starr (Helter Skelter)

Led Zeppelin IV > Houses of the Holy > Physical Graffiti > Led Zeppelin II > Led Zeppelin I > Led Zeppelin III > Presence > In Through the Out Door > Coda

Nature's Cruelest Mistake Infinity183's Avatar

I don't know for certain which episode I actually watched first, but the earliest I can directly recall is You Only Move Twice. I also had early exposure to The Principal and the Pauper, Lisa's Sax, Cape Feare, and Days of Wine and D'oh'ses.
    My favorite and least favorite episodes from each season:
    S1 - Krusty Gets Busted / The Call of the Simpsons S2 - Lisa's Substitute / The War of the Simpsons S3 - Homer at the Bat / Dog of Death S4 - Marge vs. the Monorail / Whacking Day S5 - Marge on the Lam / Bart Gets an Elephant S6 - Who Shot Mr. Burns?: Part 1 / Another Simpsons Clip Show S7 - Bart on the Road / Homerpalooza S8 - You Only Move Twice / The Twisted World of Marge Simpson S9 - The Joy of Sect / All Singing, All Dancing S10 - Simpsons Bible Stories / Sunday, Cruddy Sunday S11 - Treehouse of Horror X / It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge S12 - Trilogy of Error / Tennis the Menace S13 - Half-Decent Proposal / The Sweetest Apu S14 - Moe Baby Blues / Brake My Wife, Please S15 - The Way We Weren't / Bart-Mangled Banner S16 - Sleeping with the Enemy / Thank God, It's Doomsday S17 - The Girl Who Slept Too Little / Homer's Paternity Coot S18 - 24 Minutes / The Boys of Bummer S19 - Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind / Treehouse of Horror XVIII S20 - Gone, Maggie Gone / Dangerous Curves S21 - O Brother, Where Bart Thou? / The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed S22 - Homer the Father / The Fool Monty S23 - The Book Job / Politically Inept, with Homer Simpson S24 - The Saga of Carl / Love is a Many-Splintered Thing

Blog Entries

"The Otto Show" followed by "Flaming Moe's"
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

The first episode I can remember watching was Life on the Fast Lane when Fox used to rerun the older episodes in the afternoon.

Bring on the men Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brawl in the Family.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Blog Entries

wow

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bart on the Road is one of the earlier ones I remember, but I'm sure there were many more before that I can't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Sandford II View Post
    While not humorous, would be cool if someone actually put this in their sig.

Professional Burger Stealer Krusty Burglar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kamp Krusty. What a great episode.

I don't know, My dad is a big fan of the show so I probably watch it since I was a child. The first episode I saw in its first air was "Bonfire Of The Manatees", my dad and I still watch the show every sunday

Bart the Genius in 1991 or 92

The first episode I saw on its first airing is "I'm with Cupid"

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Goodnight when I was 11.

18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: 

Meanest City In America SpringfieldGood's Avatar

I remember seeing a bit of the second segment from "Treehouse of Horror XI" when the three bears maul Goldilocks offscreen.
    I started getting into it during season 16. The first episode I believe I saw in full on TV was "Bonfire of the Manatees".
    WE'RE GONNA HAVE FAMILY FUN

Homer and Apu. The first scene I can recall is Apu on the roof

Release the hounds... Sinister Burns's Avatar

Pretty sure it was "Marge Simpson in: Screaming Yellow Honkers".

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am Furious Yellow. The earliest scene I can remember is Homer falling into a pool of green water and turning into the Ingestible Bulk. It might've also possibly been on of the Treehouse of Horrors that aired while I went trick or treating. Though I didn't really get into watching the series until either Season 16 or the movie. And it was even later before I watched alot of the classic episodes. I can't remember.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Banned
    Blog Entries

The first ones i can remember, is Who Shot Mr Burns Part 1, and Moaing Lisa, back in 2003/2004 or so, then i watched, several episodes, not knowing it was The Simpsons, until i became a fan in 2007.

in a nightmare, i am falling vriskatime's Avatar

I'm pretty sure it was the old man and the lisa.

the earliest memory i have of the simpsons is one where the family falls down these meat tubes or something? i have no idea if it is real.

withered gas station rose Bart's treehouse's Avatar

The Day the Earth Stood Cool

The Call of The Simpsons

CG Rigger/Freelance Designer Robotics's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure mine was "Flaming Moe's", but it was a rerun, since I wasn't born yet when the episode aired.

Blog Entries

22 short films about Springfield. But I'm not completely sure.

I can't say exactly what my first episode was, but my first memory seems to be of either Bart's Inner Child or Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk, more likely the former, as I remember not knowing what Homer's name was (I was probably about 2 or something :P)

DICK MOVE! Comicshow MolemanBob's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Mountain of Madness"

Blog Entries

Not sure, but it might have Treehouse of Horror VI, but I only remember seeing the parts with 3D Homer.
    Quote Originally Posted by pkkao View Post
    I'd reply but I've reached my quota of daily Kid Moe thumbs.

Edit: damn it

Blog Entries

the first one i saw on its first airing was treehouse of horror 19

33. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Banned
    inside of your skeleton, slowly feeding away at your insides,
    Blog Entries

Why are you tagging me?

Bring on the men Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

He's tagging everybody.