Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1173

Thread: Survivor (Game Thread)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

We're now at the jury voting process. Last 'challenge' of the season per say.

Blog Entries

Tonight's plan

If everyone votes, the finale.
    Tribal Council confessionals (all of them)
    Trivia/Notes
    The farewell message

I voted for Kodos

I'm just like Bart!
    I'm Bart, who are you? by The No Homers Club

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz123 View Post
    I'm like the dexter of masturbation.

Blog Entries

SURVIVOR: NHC - THE GRAND FINALE
    Host: Dobbie

Finalists: @1010011010, @vriskatime
    Jury: @irvine_11, @iambobdole1, @Zombies Rise from the Sea, @Lionel Hutz, @Frightened Inmate No. 2, @Financial Panther, @The Thompsons
    Other players: @Jesse Pinkman, @Blobulle, @HMS pinafore, @zach, @Banjo, @Bella Drape 'er, @Knifey_Spoony
    Judges: @Jims, @zartok-35, @Oh, that's raspberry!, @Dark Homer, @kupomog, @Riviera
    Other: @Mozy, @Startug, @Kid Moe, @Berthomolew, @cinco, @Le Krusty Burglar, @lolcats, @Handsome B. Wonderful, @Goldie, @Breaking Ned

Dobbie: The final two have answered your questions, jury. You now have all the information you need to cast your vote for a winner! Thompsons, you're up.

-The last routine ever-

The host stands up and approaches the voting ballot. He grabs it, and returns to his seat.

Dobbie: Now that I've got all of your attention. I would like to thank everyone involved - the players, the jury, the judges and everyone that made this game somewhat of a good experience. Thank you!

But now, in my hands, hold seven votes for a winner. Only one of you will win the title of Sole Survivor. Binary, you're the under-the-radar player. At each tribal council, you were largely ignored by your fellow players. And vriskatime, you were a forced to be reckoned with during the challenges. Now, I'll read the votes...later. I'll see you all in a few months in the Game Thread for the reading of the votes.

-A few months past-

Everyone was properly cleaned and wearing actual clothing. The non-jury players were all sitting in their designated seats next to the jury infront of a LIVE audience.

Dobbie: Alright, 1010011010 - vriskatime. NOW, I'll read the votes. I would like to remind you that you WANT to see your name on the paper.

First vote,

vriskatime

The crowd supporting this member started to cheer.

Next vote, 1010011010

And the crowd, notably his family, cheered the young lad on.

vriskatime. It's now two votes vriskey, one vote Binarey.

vriskatime. It's now three votes vriskatime, one vote Numbers. It takes four to win.

The tension grew around the stage.

Winner of Survivor: NHC - vriskatime, as the host said that. A large echo of screaming were heard.

The disfigured man stood up excitingly and ran towards his family. A visibly disappointed Binary was cheered up by Zombies and Thompsons.

vriskatime was coming back towards the stage to handshake his fellow finalist and the jury. The other players came onto the stage from the back door.

Dobbie: It's been fourty-odd days that we've been waiting for this moment. Thirteen tribal councils, jerk judges, mistakes and bannishments. WE'VE GOT EVERYONE BACK HERE for the Survivor: NHC post-game 'reunion' show comin' up next.

And we fade to black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The post-game reunion show isn't actually a reunion show, unless of course, you want one...but it's mostly all-time game records, trivia and tribal council confessionals and history. Congrats vriskatime!

in a nightmare, i am falling vriskatime's Avatar

Last edited by vriskatime; 01-16-2013 at 08:55 PM.

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: 

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The screen then immediately unfaded to show Binary push Zombies and Thompsons to the ground and rush on stage shockingly with a 22mm hand pistol.

The host tried to hold the boy back, but he fired and shot every member of the audience, the confused jury, then shot the winning vriskatime 47 times in the stomach.

Security immediately came to comfort the shot Dobbie and kill the mad cyborg, but in a quick, messy fashion, he stole vriskatime's awards and escaped the island on a speed boat.

(the aftermath)

Due to the circumstances, Survivor couldn't continue for a Season 2 and was replaced by the network with another reality show about pregnant teenagers.

Binary is still nowhere to be found and is presumed to either be in the jungles of Africa, or have died in the middle of the ocean with no food or gas.

The jury member's now leave productive lives', posting on the Internet in detail about their experiences and tales of the haunted camp and the many things they've seen, never as they were before it.

And where is Dobbie today you all wonder, he's presumed to have been killed, but undercover investigations believe that his body has been taken and has been rebuilt in unknown parts. Whether he lives or not, it's still believed you can hear the word ''NUMBERS'' echoing on the now toxic island today.

THE END
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Blog Entries

PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

Jesse Pinkman

-Quite simply, he was the first person voted off the show. He was also the first person to receive a vote cast against him.
    -Oh yeah, and the Cadbury milk tray howler.

Blobulle

-He was the first person to refuse to do a challenge.
    -He was the first non-North American player to be eliminated.
    -He was involved in the first tie ever - alongside Banjo.
    -Coincidentally, he was also the first person to lose a tiebreaker challenge.

HMS pinafore

-He is the first, and only, player to have been eliminated aminously.
    -He was the only Australian player in the game.
    -He's the first player to have scored points in a challenge.

zach

-He was the first person eliminated outside of tribal council.
    -He was the first B-Sharp to score points in a challenge.
    -He only received one vote cast against him in the entire game - a record he holds with Bella Drape 'er
    -He's the only player to have missed two challenges in a row.

Banjo

-Banjo is the first member to be involved in a tie - alongside Blobulle
    -He's the first player to have won a tiebreaker challenge.
    -He's the first, and so far, the only player to have done a challenge incorrectly.

irvine_11

-He's the first, and so far, the only player to have been eliminated after losing two tiebreakers - the first one being the challenge draw, and then the council draw.

Bella Drape 'er

-She's the first female contestant eliminated.
    -She's the longest surviving non-North American player, outlasting Blobulle, HMS pinafore and Banjo. Ironicially enough, none of them made the jury.
    -She's the first person to be eliminated during a challenge.
    -She only received a single vote cast against her - a record she holds with zach.

Knifey_Spoony

-She's the highest placed female player, finishing a place and a day above Bella.
    -She's the first player to not do her challenge in the merged tribe.
    -She's the first, and so far, the only player to have been replaced in the jury.
    -She was thus originally the first ever jury member.
    -She was eliminated the first time she received votes against her - a record only Jesse Pinkman and Blobulle can say, but for obvious reasons!

iambobdole1

-He's the first player eliminated via the revote tiebreaking method.
    -He's the first male jury member on the show.

Zombies Rise from the Sea

-He scored 78% of the points for his tribe during the Simpsons Wirte-A-Thon challenge, the highest ratio ever for someone scoring points for their tribe.
    -He's the first member to have won individual immunity.
    -He's also the first member to have won two individual immunities in a row.

Lionel Hutz

-He's the only player to have been screwed on BY the challenge instead of the host, in Nostalgia Rampage.

Frightened Inmate No. 2

-He's the first, and the only person to have cast a vote against the host at Tribal Council.
    -In the merged tribe, he received a vote at every tribal council.

Financial Panther

-He's the longest surviving B-Sharp.
    -He's the youngest jury member to date.

The Thompsons

-He received three votes at the first tribal council. He would never get above two votes ever again.
    -He's the first Scourge member to have won individual immunity.
    -He's, to date, the oldest player on the show.

-He's the youngest player on the show to date.
    -He never received more than a vote cast against him - including the jury votes!

vriskatime

-He's the first winner of Survivor: NHC.
    -vriskatime is the first and only member to have lost, but then win a tiebreaker in the same day.
    -He won a record of three individual immunities.
    -He also finished as runner-up in the challenges three times - a record.
    -He's the first person to cast a vote at tribal council, and the last as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 1010011010 View Post
    The screen then immediately unfaded to show Binary push Zombies and Thompsons to the ground and rush on stage shockingly with a 22mm hand pistol.

The host tried to hold the boy back, but he fired and shot every member of the audience, the confused jury, then shot the winning vriskatime 47 times in the stomach.
    I tried to stop him with my powers of persuasion, but my plan backfired and he killed more people

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kid Moe

Blog Entries

The Survivor: NHC DVD special: Tribal Council confessionals.

Part 1: Ain't that a Load of Dough?
    Tribe: Scourge
    Eliminated: @Jesse Pinkman (4 votes)
    On the verge: The Thompsons (3 votes), irvine_11 (1 vote)

Involves: @1010011010, @Bella Drape 'er, @HMS pinafore, @irvine_11, Jesse Pinkman, @Lionel Hutz, @The Thompsons, @vriskatime

vriskatime was the first to vote:

I vote jesse pinkman. not only was he uncoperative and ansewered late, he got nothing correct, including guessing $600 for a freaking box of chocolates. He does not deserve to soil team scourge's reputation.
    The Thompsons:

I guess you already know but my vote is for Jesse Pinkman (it was for the chocolate bag howler, I remember him saying so in the group thread)
    Bella Drape 'er:

I vote for The Thompsons.

Why? Well because I can't vote for myself, haha.

Nah, I'm voting for him because like most of us he didn't get any points this round and because out of him, irvine and pinkman (who all got zero points) I don't know him that well. Stick with your friends, am I right Dobbie?
    Hmmm, maybe she was about to become the Survivor NHC equivalent of Parvati Shallow?

HMS pinafore:

My vote is for Irvine_11 solely because he did the worst on the first round.
    irvine_11:

In that case, I'll vote off Jesse Pinkman, since he took a long time to submit his answers.
    Lionel Hutz:

Jesse Pinkman did the worst. He could be strong competition down the line as well, so I vote for Jesse Pinkman
    Jesse Pinkman:

I vote for Thompsons for getting his 3 wrong.
    1010011010:

Like the idiot I am, I deleted the wrong PM. I do remember him voting for The Thompsons though.

Blog Entries

TRIBAL COUNCIL CONFESSIONALS - PART 2: TUMBLE, FUMBLE
    Tribe: B-Sharps
    Voted off: Blobulle (2 votes)
    On the verge: Banjo (2 votes), zach (1 vote), Zombies Rise from the Sea (1 vote), Financial Panther (1 vote). One vote not cast.

Involves: @Banjo, @Blobulle, @Financial Panther, @Frightened Inmate No. 2, @Knifey_Spoony, @iambobdole1, @zach, @Zombies Rise from the Sea

Frightened Inmate No. 2:

I would like to vote off Zombies Rise from the Sea
    Financial Panther

I vote Blobulle. He didn't even try to answer. I sense a lack of effort.

I vote for Banjo. The reason being that he didn't put much effort into finding the video (just a video of a song) and there's no use for someone who doesn't put much effort. Hell even though I failed my charade challenge, I at least attempted to form a meaning of what those words say even though I failed miserably. (to be fair they were difficult and I'm kind of poor in finding meaning in obvious sayings.)
    iambobdole1:

Okay, since there's apparently no discussion happening, I've voting for Bloubuelle for not even trying at the charade.
    Banjo:

I'd like to vote off FP.
    Blobulle:

I vote zach.
    Knifey_Spoony:

My vote: Nothing personal towards this member but it's gotta be Banjo for getting the lowest score. I wouldn't take it personally if I was voted out for getting the lowest score on a challenge. It's only fair.

Blog Entries

Pinafore's TC was too obvious. vriskatime, Thompsons, Hutz and Binary all voted him off for not participating in the challenge. irvine, Bella and Pinafore himself did not vote per my request.

TRIBAL COUNCIL CONFESSIONALS - PART 4: A blunder, A Loser.
    Tribe: B-Sharps
    Voted off: Banjo (3 votes)
    On the verge: iambobdole1 (1 vote), Frightened Inmate No. 2 (1 vote), Financial Panther (1 vote)

iambobdole1

I guess I'm voting for Inmate, since he tied for lowest points with Panther on the challenge.
    (Bobdole would later realise Banjo was on his tribe).

Financial Panther

Banjo. Didn't follow the rules, is going to be busy.
    Frightened Inmate No. 2

would like to vote out Dobbie for not following directions.
    I guess, if I have to, I'll vote for Banjo.

I must have been looking at your name as I typed.
    Zombies Rise from the Sea:

Banjo. There was a chance we could of rebounded and won but he had to write something that didn't fit the rules; not only that but vriskatime's review had minimal effort, anybody could beat that.
    Knifey_Spoony:

I guess ill vote for Panther
    Banjo:

My vote goes to Bob Dole, simply because apart from me, he got the lowest score (according to my crap maths). If I could vote for myself, I really would, it doesn't seem fair voting anyone else down.
    MORE COMIN' TOMORROW

Bring on the men Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm having to go back and figure out which challenge was which. Can you please put up the challenge names next time?
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

Formerly known as E.A. Moz

I'm not playing, sorry folks.

17. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Sam

Blog Entries

So, when does the next season start? You know, the one where I win against all odds?

a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In your dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Sandford II View Post
    While not humorous, would be cool if someone actually put this in their sig.

Blog Entries

It could happen...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    I'm having to go back and figure out which challenge was which. Can you please put up the challenge names next time?
    TC 1 - After Pricey Madness, the 'The Price is Right' parody challenge.
    TC 2 - Bumpy Road, the obstacle course with charades, a math problem, proverb solutions, drawings and videos.
    TC 3 - When Pinafore was eliminated, it was the Horror Tale challenge.
    TC 4 - The Simpsons Review challenge.

Blog Entries

TRIBAL COUNCIL CONFESSIONALS 5 - 'You Know Me, I Know You, We're a Happy Tribe...'
    When you were asked to answer questions about your fellow tribemembers.
    Tribe: Scourge
    Voted off: @irvine_11 (2 votes)
    On the verge: @vriskatime (2 votes), @Lionel Hutz (1 vote), @Bella Drape 'er (1 vote)

1010011010:

Lionel Hutz. He scored one of the 3 lowest scores on the team with only a 6/10, so meh
    The Thompsons:

This is a tough one, I`m going to go with irvine_11 since he did get one of the low scores and it was his name I pulled out of the hat.
    Lionel Hutz:

vriskatime could be a potential risk in the future and his love of Homestuck screwed me up in the quiz, so he get's my vote
    Bella Drape 'er:

vote for vriskatime

Because he lost the tiebreaker, and therefore I think the other Scourges might vote for him as well.

And of course the more votes for vriskatime, the less chance I get of being voted out.
    vriskatime:

Irvine_11, for getting the least amount of questions correct in "the main event". so to speak,
    irvine_11:

I vote Bella Drape 'er, as she came close to screwing up our last challenge.

Oh what could have been for irvine had he voted for vriskatime...

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

Ohh, what could have been.
    My Simpsons Season Rankings:
    6 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 8 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 9 > 15 > 13 > 14 > 10 > 16 > 12 > 11 > 22 > 21 > 17 > 25 > 24 > 18 > 26 > 20 > 19 > 23

Quote Originally Posted by handsome
    honestly the most burning question i had about you was if you had seen every disney movie so i'm glad that got out of the way first

Blog Entries

TRIBAL COUNCIL 6 - 'HOMELESS'
    The first tribal council as the merged tribe 'Pin'. When you had to select a location and build the perfect campsite for you and your colleagues.
    Voted off: @Knifey_Spoony (6 votes)
    On the verge: @1010011010 (1 vote), @iambobdole1 (1 vote), @The Thompsons (1 vote)

The Thompsons:

Knifey Spoony since she seemed to go along with Bella on their own little adventure.
    Financial Panther:

Knifey_Spoony, cuz she was a slacker and didn't do her work. Put it in writing: this relationship is OVER!
    1010011010:

Knifey_Spoony. She didn't do anything bad, but she also didn't do anything at all. Feel sorry to vote him off, but yeah I vote against her.
    Lionel Hutz:

I vote for The Thompsons. He was probably the strongest competition after Zombies (who would have received my vote were it not for immunity)
    vriskatime:

Anyway, I choose to vote off knivey_spoony, since she did not choose any location!
    Frightened Inmate No. 2:

I would like to vote out iambobdole1 because he had the most cons.
    iambobdole1:

Well, all things considered, it looks like Knifey has to go, for obvious reasons.

I vote 1010011010, it's clear that the tough is getting going and he's already starting to break; while he did have some brilliant ideas, I'm afraid he's not going to make it in the longterm.
    Oh how wrong were you...

Blog Entries

TRIBAL COUNCIL 7 - 'Nostalgia Rampage'
    The famous Tetris arcade tournament.
    Voted off: @iambobdole1 (3 votes)
    On the verge: @Financial Panther (3 votes), @vriskatime (1 vote), @Frightened Inmate No. 2 (1 vote)

vriskatime:

I vote financial panther because he hasn't even played tetris before this!
    Frightened Inmate No. 2:

I would like to vote off Financial Panther, for being bad at Tetris.
    Financial Panther:

I pick iambobdole1. He kept us all waiting and (I don't think) got past the first round.
    iambobdole1:

I'm voting Panther, mostly because he's never played Tetris, and I assume his score was terrible.
    The Thompsons:

My vote goes to iambobdole1 since he isn't an original Scourge and is a possible threat in future challenges.
    1010011010:

I guess I'll have to vote for Frightened Inmate No. 2. He has a really low score in the tournament and wasn't affected by anything like Panther that could mess up his score, and I still can't see Lionel Hutz's real score, so Inmate is the next to go.
    Lionel Hutz:

I vote vriskatime as he' s a big threat at this point

iambobdole1

Mainly because he took so long to play Tetris, it really screwed up the pace of the challenge.
    -RE-VOTING TIEBREAKING METHOD-

Lionel Hutz and Binary both simply said 'iambobdole1'

Blog Entries

TRIBAL COUNCIL 8 - THY MEMBER, THY CLOWN
    When you had to submit a funny video to your host.
    Voted off: @Zombies Rise from the Sea (4 votes)
    On the verge: @Financial Panther (1 vote), @1010011010 (1 vote), @Frightened Inmate No. 2 (1 vote)

1010011010:

Inmate No. 2 for uh... Something. I don't know. We should've seen our videos and chose the worst one or something, uh I don't like his name. For the final 2, I guess I'll just keep trying my best and be friendly with everyone and hopefully win.
    Financial Panther:

1010011010. He hasn't done spectacularly in anything as far as I can remember
    Lionel Hutz

I'm voting for Zombies before he gets immunity again.
    He's a serious threat.
    Frightened Inmate No. 2

I would like to vote off Zombies Rise From the Sea, because he is probably the biggest threat, and I don't really know who else to vote for.
    The Thompsons

My vote is for Zombies, he's been quite strong throughout the game.
    vriskatime:

I have to say, after all this time? probably zombies. he looks to be the biggest threat to me.

Financial Panther: His condition doesn't make him a particularly versatile player; his poor showing in Tetris and in previous challenges is evidence that he'll drag us down.
    One could argue that Zombies being voted off was the sign of the end for the Sharps members. They could have gotten 1010011010 in as that extra vote to put Thompsons/vriskatime/Hutz down a peg. This would later bite them in the ass as I'll soon show...

This council actually had me believe that Scourge had formed a three-man alliance (Thompsons/Hutz/vriskatime) considering the votes and the pre-vote comments. However, that theory soon ended when Hutz shot himself in the foot.

That said, Zombies going off effectively ended Inmate's and Panther's chances of winning.
    Last edited by Dobbie; 01-17-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

so wait, this is over now correct? shall I close or???

Blog Entries

No I'm doing something extra. I'll tell ya when I'm done

What alliance? I had already voted for vriskatime and The Thompsons once each by then

a whiz with cold drinks Frightened Inmate No. 2's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A very cleverly disguised alliance

So clever they forgot to let me in on it

Blog Entries

TRIBAL COUNCIL 9 - A Louvre-Worthy Piece
    When you had a draw something related to a sculpture.
    Voted off: @Lionel Hutz (3 votes)
    On the verge: @The Thompsons (1 vote), @Financial Panther (1 vote), @Frightened Inmate No. 2 (1 vote)

The Thompsons:

My vote is for Frightened Inmate No. 2. I think you've picked up on the pattern of my voting so you know why.
    Financial Panther:

Lionel Hutz, cuz he didn't draw.
    Frightened Inmate No. 2:

I guess I'll vote for The Thompsons, since he probably had the worst picture, besides mine.
    (Inmate would realise for a third time that he missed someone that didn't do the challenge)

1010011010:

Lionel Hutz for not doing anything at all
    Lionel Hutz:

Financial Panther gets my vote cause I haven't voted for him yet and he's a popular person for others to vote for (thus deflecting attention from myself)
    vriskatime:

Lionel Hutz, for being a pansy and not doing any sort of drawing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIBAL COUNCIL 10 - Manipulative Host
    My favourite challenge - review a Beast Wars episode.
    Voted off: Frightened Inmate No. 2 (2 votes)
    On the verge: @vriskatime (1 vote), @The Thompsons (1 vote), 101011011010 (1 vote)

1010011010:

Frightened Inmate No. 2. The only Sharp I can eliminate, your next Panther. Plus he's not as good as Thompsons or Vriskatime in challenges.
    vriskatime:

numbers. he has preformed poorly in several challenges, plus is name is hard to spell. that's about it.
    Frightened Inmate No. 2:

I guess vriskatime, because he might be the biggest threat.
    Financial Panther:

Wow...how about...The Thompsons
    The Thompsons:

Frightened Inmate No. 2. Keepin' it Scourge.
    Inmate is the first victim of Thompsons-Binary's co-voting for Sharps member. Panther would fall victim to this next.

originally posted by vriskatime and copied by Dobbie

Lionel Hutz, for being a pansy and not doing any sort of drawing.
    I'd like to change my vote to Numbers

Thread Information