Page 182 of 183 FirstFirst ... 82132172173174175176177178179180181182183 LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,460 of 5464

Thread: Family Guy general discussion/upcoming episode thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

4/19 - Start Me Up
    Peter's non-stop sweating becomes a liability at his company, so his boss tells him to work from home. Meanwhile, after Stewie and Chris cause thousands of dollars in damage to an electronics store, the two create a fake Kickstarter campaign with Brian to pay back the money
    ...although I wouldn't be surprised if Fox decides to pull this episode, given that a considerable number of people are working from home because of Coronavirus

Junior Camper

Where is Peter working now? I haven't watched the show in a couple of years, but I assume he's left the brewery now that Angela is gone.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselStomper View Post
    Where is Peter working now? I haven't watched the show in a couple of years, but I assume he's left the brewery now that Angela is gone.
    He still works there just new bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by orangemo View Post
    So, Mr. Enter has Family Guy on his worst cartoon of the 2010s list. Agree disagree?

Personally I disagree. There is only about 10 or so bad episodes out of 180 this entire decade. And he only talks about the episodes many consider bad without taking even a recent season 16 or 18 episode.

Also NO NEW FAMILY GUY THIS WEEK or until April 19.
    I have to agree with Mr. Enter on this one. I know he's mentioning mainly the most hated ones, but watching so much of the episodes this decade they're just god awful. Couldn't find more than FIVE episodes that I genuinely enjoyed.

Joe Swanson ©tormented OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think putting Family Guy on there is a cheat honestly, considering it premiered as far back as 1999.
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

Pin Pal

I have to agree with Mr.Enter. Even though Family Guy premiered way back in 1999, it deserves to be on the list. It has changed for the worst and there are no signs of it getting better. Instead it keeps getting worse and worse. Dial Meg for Murder and even some Brian and Stewie non road to episodes are some I enjoy but still Family Guy deserves to be number one on that list.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow ken View Post
    I have to agree with Mr.Enter. Even though Family Guy premiered way back in 1999, it deserves to be on the list. It has changed for the worst and there are no signs of it getting better. Instead it keeps getting worse and worse. Dial Meg for Murder and even some Brian and Stewie non road to episodes are some I enjoy but still Family Guy deserves to be number one on that list.
    The thing that made his list invalid was that why would you put a show (Bless the Harts) you claim
    to have never watched or watched enough of on honorable mentions? That’s when he lost all credibility.

Literally everything he has said in that video (I'm not trying to be some fanatic) is 95% purely accurate. I stopped caring about Brian and Stewie after Season 5. I stopped caring about stupid relationships after season 6. I stopped caring about Peter after season 12. The list goes on. Plots that sound unique are thrown away for unnecessary extended jokes and other shenanigans that plagued this series. Seasons 1, 2, 3, and 4 are the only seasons worth watching.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by erichoff View Post
    Literally everything he has said in that video (I'm not trying to be some fanatic) is 95% purely accurate. I stopped caring about Brian and Stewie after Season 5. I stopped caring about stupid relationships after season 6. I stopped caring about Peter after season 12. The list goes on. Plots that sound unique are thrown away for unnecessary extended jokes and other shenanigans that plagued this series. Seasons 1, 2, 3, and 4 are the only seasons worth watching.
    What about American Dad?

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I can take Enter’s opinions. But he lost all credibility when he said a show was on the honorable mentions that he hasn’t seen enough of. In fact, he said he’s never seen it and it’s still there. I hate it when people assume stuff. I get why people say Allen Gregory is bad but I haven’t seen enough of it to give it a review.

Pin Pal

What about American Dad?
    Your'e right. In all of his videos, he has never reviewed American Dad or The Cleveland Show. American Dad used to be great and better than Family Guy. Now sadly, it has fallen into being another Family Guy clone and The Cleveland Show is nothing but a black version of that show.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Your'e right. In all of his videos, he has never reviewed American Dad or The Cleveland Show. American Dad used to be great and better than Family Guy. Now sadly, it has fallen into being another Family Guy clone and The Cleveland Show is nothing but a black version of that show.
    Yes American Dad has fallen but it used to be really good. Now it’s family guy 2.0, without cutaways. Cleveland Show I only saw a few episodes but it was pretty bad. Maybe it got better by the end but that’s not a good sign if your show is trying to find itself past season 2.

Coma Guy (4/26)
    With a newfound love for rocking out to Van Halen, Peter gets in a car accident and falls into a coma.
    Family Guy Season 18 Ratings - Yacht Rocky: 1.5/5 Bri-Da: 2.5/5 Absolutely Babulous: 1.5/5 Disney's The Reboot: 1.5/5 Cat Fight: 1.5/5 Peter & Lois' Wedding: .5/5 Heart Burn: 1.5/5 Shanksgiving: .5/5 Christmas is Coming: 2/5 Connie's Celica: 0/5 Short Cuts: 2/5 Undergrounded: 1.5/5 Rich Old Stewie: 3.5/5 The Movement: .5/5 Baby Stewie: 0/5 Start Me Up: 1/5 Coma Guy: 1/5 Better Off Meg: .5/5 Holy Bibble: 0/5 Movin' In (Principal Shepherd's Song): 0/5
    American Dad! Season 16 Ratings - 100 Years a Solid Fool: 0/5 A Starboy is Born: 1/5 Tapped Out: 0/5 Brave N00b World: 0/5 Into the Woods: 0/5 One Fish, Two Fish: 1.5/5 Roger Needs Dick: 0/5 Exquisite Corpses: TBD

18th episode of season 18, Better off Meg (5/3)
    A false report confirmed Meg has died, so the family lives life without her, while Meg starts a new life.
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 24/04/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Homer’s Night Out 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Simpson and Delilah 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/Homer Alone 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Marge in Chains 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Bart’s Inner Child 6. Who Shot Mr. Burns? (Part I)/A Star Is Burns 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Treehouse of Horror VI 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Simpsons Spin-Off Showcase 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Simpsons Bible Stories 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. 24 Minutes/Stop, Or My Dog Will Shoot! 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. TBA/TBA
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    2 > 1 > 3 > 7 > 6 > 4 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 27 > 21 > 20 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 12 > 15 > 10 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 14 > 19 > 28 > 16 > 30 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

15. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Pin Pal

Quote Originally Posted by The B View Post
    18th episode of season 18, Better off Meg (5/3)
    This looks really good! We could use a break from Peter especially from that piece of shit episode "The Movement." I hope Meg will live the good life and her family will live like crap.

17. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

This looks really good! We could use a break from Peter especially from that piece of shit episode "The Movement." I hope Meg will live the good life and her family will live like crap.
    The real Sequel to Seahorse Seashell Party we should have gotten. Also the Movement was alright I didn’t enjoy Short Cuts though.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

May 10 - Holly Bibble - JACX01 - Three Bible stories are told from a Griffin perspective. That's right. Another anthology episode.

*Sigh* And I'm sure that just like the other anthology episodes this season it's pretty much gonna follow the Top of the Steve formula where it just points out flaws and cliches of the subject material and expect that to be the joke.

Junior Camper

May 10 - Holly Bibble - JACX01 - Three Bible stories are told from a Griffin perspective. That's right. Another anthology episode.
    *cough* Simpsons did it *cough*

22. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Wow! More evidence that they've jumped the shark once again!!

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Wow! More evidence that they've jumped the shark once again!!
    Eh you never know. I found Heart Burn pretty good. If you’re tired of Family Guy you could watch Duncanville or American Dad?

Pin Pal

Quote Originally Posted by John95 View Post
    *Sigh* And I'm sure that just like the other anthology episodes this season it's pretty much gonna follow the Top of the Steve formula where it just points out flaws and cliches of the subject material and expect that to be the joke.
    I hate when they do that. Listening to them explain flaws and cliches isn't funny. The same with them explaining the joke before they. You explain the joke, there is no joke. By the way, Top of the Steve could have been a good spinoff but they fucked that one up.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I hate when they do that. Listening to them explain flaws and cliches isn't funny. The same with them explaining the joke before they. You explain the joke, there is no joke. By the way, Top of the Steve could have been a good spinoff but they fucked that one up.
    Top of the Steve was weird. Just anxiously waiting for Bless the Harts to return for another season.

Another type of joke I hate is where something say something like "And then I will suddenly talk much louder and faster as you're heading out the door." or "Well, just expect me to do a lot of sour-faced, arms-folded head shaking." and then they just do that. I'm sure this was in the old Looney Tunes but Looney Tunes was so much more enjoyable in so many other ways.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Another type of joke I hate is where something say something like "And then I will suddenly talk much louder and faster as you're heading out the door." or "Well, just expect me to do a lot of sour-faced, arms-folded head shaking." and then they just do that. I'm sure this was in the old Looney Tunes but Looney Tunes was so much more enjoyable in so many other ways.
    It was in the old Warner Bros. shorts but if you are tired of Family Guy there’s always Duncanville or American Dad.

It was in the old Warner Bros. shorts.
    Yeah I thought so. But it always worked perfectly in the Warner Bros. shorts (looney tunes) since the cartoons weren't 20+ minute episodes.

30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Yeah I thought so. But it always worked perfectly in the Warner Bros. shorts (looney tunes) since the cartoons weren't 20+ minute episodes.
    Well in 20 minute episodes everything has to be expanded so it does get annoying after a while. Family Guy could be a better show but I guess for what it is now it’s fine.
    Winter of our Monetized Content 7.5/10 - Go Big or Go Homer 5/10 - The Fat Blue Line 8/10 - Treehouse of Horror XXX (30) 7/10 - Gorillas on the Mast 7/10 - Marge the Lumberjill 4.5/10 - Livin' La Pura Vida 9/10 - Thanksgiving of Horror 9/10 - Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? 6.5/10 - Bobby, It's Cold Outside 8/10 - Hail to the Teeth 7.5/10 - The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson 7/10 - Frinkcoin 8/10 - Bart the Bad Guy 9/10 - Screenless 8/10 - Better off Ned 6/10 - Highway to Well 8/10 - The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby 7.5/10 - Warrin' Priests 8/10 - Warrin' Priests Part 2 7/10 - The Hateful Eight-Year Olds 8.5/10 - Way of the Dog 9.5/10

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

May 17 SEASON FINALE

"Movin In' (Principal Shepherd's Song)" (JACX08/FG-1708)

Principal Shepherd moves in with the Griffins after being fired for fat-shaming Chris, while Brian sues Stewie for defamation.
    Last edited by orangemo; 04-23-2020 at 08:12 AM.

Pin Pal

I agree with JJ Watts. The Simpsons did it before and I saw preview pictures of the episode on family guy episode wiki fandom. Eddie the giant chicken returns for another fight. Oh brother!! Another fight. Also Peter and Lois are Adam and Eve. Why am I not surprise? I almost threw up when Peter came out naked. This doesn't look promising. The Simpsons did before and was better.

I agree with JJ Watts. The Simpsons did it before and I saw preview pictures of the episode on family guy episode wiki fandom. Eddie the giant chicken returns for another fight. Oh brother!! Another fight. Also Peter and Lois are Adam and Eve. Why am I not surprise? I almost threw up when Peter came out naked. This doesn't look promising. The Simpsons did before and was better.
    I'm telling you; this show jumped another shark after season 16! Ever since Sulkin took the realm of showrunning there's been a fuck-ton of these god awful retarded anthology episodes. Before season 7, there was only ONE and that was the family guy viewer mail episode. They are doing this probably because the writers either need to quit or be fired.

Thread Information