Page 175 of 180 FirstFirst ... 75125165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179180 LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 5379

Thread: Family Guy general discussion/upcoming episode thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Even with him being fleshed out now, I still don't give a fuck about him. Mainly in that he went the Lois and Quagmire route where he became more of an asshole over time.
    Family Guy Season 17 Ratings - Married... with Cancer: .5/5 Dead Dog Walking: .5/5 Pal Stewie: 3/5 Big Trouble in Little Quahog: 3.5/5 Regarding Carter: 1.5/5 Stand by Meg: 2/5 Griffin Winter Games: 2.5/5 Con Heiress: 0/5 Pawtucket Pete: 2.5/5 Hefty Shades of Gray: .5/5 Trump Guy: .5/5 Bri, Robot: .5/5 Trans-Fat: 2/5 Family Guy Lite: 1.5/5 No Giggity, No Doubt: 1.5/5 You Can't Handle the Booth: 1/5 Island Adventure: 4/5 Throw It Away: 2/5 Girl, Internetted: 1.5/5 Adam West High: 1.5/5
    American Dad! Season 15 Ratings - Fantasy Baseball: 1.5/5 I Am the Jeans: The Gina Lavetti Story: 0/5 Stan & Francine & Connie & Ted: 0/5 Rabbit Ears: 1.5/5 Jeff and the Dank Ass Weed Factory: 1/5 Lost Boys: 0/5 Shark?!: 1/5 The Long March: 2/5 The Hall Monitor and the Lunch Lady: 0/5 Wild Women Do: 2/5 An Irish Goodbye: 3/5 Stompe le Monde: 0/5 Mom Sauce: 0/5 Hamerican Dad!: 0/5 Demolition Daddy: 0/5 Pride Before the Fail: .5/5 Enter Stanman: 0/5 No Weddings and a Funeral: 0/5 Eight Fires: TBD The Hand That Rocks the Rogu: TBD Downtown: TBD Cheek to Cheek: A Stripper's Story: TBD

Send in Stewie, Please will still be airing next month, it's just been delayed by a week now.

This show is gay and for retarded autistics. Classic 65 Rugrats is a much better and sharper adult show than this trash.

Blog Entries

no it aint
    Fuck Donald Trump. #NotMyPresident

Quote Originally Posted by kellyanne conway View Post
    no it aint
    You're too dense to understand the intelligence and aphorisms of Classic 65 Rugrats because you're a simpleton that likes mind numbingly stupid shit like Family Guy.

Blog Entries

I dont even watch family guy lol, haven't seen an episode in like 5 years

OK, so apparently Send in Stewie, Please is back to being the next episode to air after Dog Bites Bear, but it's still airing on it's new date of the 18th while V is for Mystery has been moved from it's original March 12th airdate (which was when Send in Stewie, Please was supposed air originally) to the 25th.

And while there's no airdate for it yet, another episode's been confirmed:

Veteran Guy
    After Peter and the guys get caught pretending to be military veterans and are found guilty of the Stolen Valor Act, a judge sentences them to join the U.S. Coast Guard.

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So Send in Stewie, Please will have no commercials apparently... Even though that's pretty much irrelevant to me since I stream the show online anyway, and there are no commercials there. I'd love to support it but, man, fuck commercials. Not only that but that means I'd have to wait a few weeks for it to arrive on TV over here, and even then, the channel that airs it has their iconic enormous fucking subtitles, complete with black bars behind them, cover up the entire damn screen!

Send in Stewie sounds good. I just it would be better than Brian and Stewie. At least a differant actor would voice the doctor instead of Seth. Having Seth voiced 2 characters for 30 minutes was unbearable.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by Grifty McGrift View Post
    So Send in Stewie, Please will have no commercials apparently... Even though that's pretty much irrelevant to me since I stream the show online anyway, and there are no commercials there. I'd love to support it but, man, fuck commercials. Not only that but that means I'd have to wait a few weeks for it to arrive on TV over here, and even then, the channel that airs it has their iconic enormous fucking subtitles, complete with black bars behind them, cover up the entire damn screen!
    I don't think it will have "no commercials" - it said, "Limited commercial interruption." Probably something like this: Theme song, commercial, scenes leading up to why Stewie needs to go to therapy, another commercial, lengthy segment with Stewie and the psychologist, commercial, closing credits.

Also note that it was originally announced as "extended length," but all listings I have seen say it will be the normal 30 minutes - then again, the next DVD set may have an extended version. I have a feeling this episode is a take on the Family Ties episode "A, My Name is Alex," which was an hour-long episode that included a half-hour scene without any commercials where Alex is talking to a psychiatrist (IIRC, he has survivor's guilt when he bailed on a friend he was supposed to help move, and the friend dies in a car accident during the move). Hmmm...Family Ties...Family Guy...coincidence?

It'll probably exceed the 22-minute mark by another 3 minutes, hence the limited commercial interruption.

You're BoJack Horseman, no cure for that.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

A list of upcoming episode titles, leaked by the US Copyright Records database website

(FACX produced episodes, last 3 are probably leftovers for next season)
    "Shrinky Dinks"
    "Family Guy" Through the Years"
    "HTTPete" (Written by Damien Fahey, been revealed 1 year ago on Kara Vallow's Instagram post)
    "Switch the Flip"
    "Are You There God? It's Me, Peter"
    "The Unkindest Cut"
    "Pal Stewie"
    "Pawtucket Pete"
    (HACX produced titles, apparently they're skipping G)
    "Girl, Internetted"
    "Griffin Winter Games"
    "Married...With Cancer"
    "Dead Dog Walking"
    "Regarding Carter"
    "Island Adventure"
    "Stand By Meg"
    "Con Heiress"
    "Trump Guy"
    "Bri, Robot"
    "Trans-Fat"
    "Family Guy Lite"
    "No Giggity, No Doubt"
    "You Can't Handle the Booth!"
    "Hefty Shades of Gray"

Judging from the titles, which episodes sound like the most interesting or the least interesting?

I'm more hopeful on gimmicky episodes, so I'm curious on FG Throughout the Years, Pal Stewie, Griffin Winter Games, Stand by Meg (if written carefully), and Family Guy Lite. Guess which ones I'm not looking forward to? Some of these titles concern me because of their subject, but considering I only hated one episode in the Sulkin-era so far and the writing has been noticeably better recently (excluding the weakest episodes this season).
    Simpsons: 4 > 6 = 7 > 5 > 3 > 8 > 2 > 14 > 15 > 13 = 10 > 9 > 16 > 20 > 1 > 24 = 21 > 26 > 22 = 25 > 23 > 19 = 27 > 18 = 28 > 12 > 11 > 17 = 29

Family Guy: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 5 = 6 > 15 > 16 > 10 > 14 > > 7 = 11 = 9 > 8 > 12 = 13

American Dad: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 8 > 9 > 7 = 11 > 10 > 13 (so far) > 12

The Cleveland Show: 2 > 1 > 4 > 3

Futurama: 5 > 4 = 1 > 2 = 3 > 7 > 6

Rick and Morty: 2 > 1 > 3

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by That Don Guy View Post
    I don't think it will have "no commercials" - it said, "Limited commercial interruption." Probably something like this: Theme song, commercial, scenes leading up to why Stewie needs to go to therapy, another commercial, lengthy segment with Stewie and the psychologist, commercial, closing credits.
    Okay, not quite: it was, "And now, a commercial-free episode of Family Guy," followed by about 3 minutes of commercials, including local ones (which would have aired in the middle of the show), then the opening credits and the show itself.

Note that FG is pre-empted on 4/15 so Fox can show two episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Assuming Fox airs one episode each Sunday besides then until just before Memorial Day, that will be 20 FG episodes, which, not particularly coincidentally, is how many episodes aired in each of the previous two seasons. It also allows B99 to air 22 episodes.

Blog Entries

"FAMILY GUY" TACKLES THE MOST ICONIC AMERICAN DECADES ON AN ALL-NEW "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, APRIL 22, ON FOX

FAMILY GUY is reimagined as a series that's been on the air for 60 years and, in a special retrospective, it looks back at the cultural events and issues that were tackled on the show in the 1950s, '60s and '70s in the all-new "'Family Guy' Through The Years" episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, April 22 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1513) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Quagmire, and Tom Tucker; Alex Borstein as Lois Griffin; Seth Green as Chris Griffin; Mila Kunis as Meg; Mike Henry as Cleveland Brown; and Patrick Warburton as Joe.
    that sounds actually interesting, but is it just me or are they bending the format seemingly every other episode this season?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

Blog Entries

Feels like they've been doing it a lot recently.

Quote Originally Posted by tormented View Post
    that sounds actually interesting, but is it just me or are they bending the format seemingly every other episode this season?
    It sounds like something American Dad would do.

@sideshow ken, except nowadays AD! would probably find some way to make it suck whereas I can see FG pulling it off.

Blog Entries

SUNDAY, MAY 6

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Audio descriptions for tonight's episodes of BOB'S BURGERS, THE SIMPSONS, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, FAMILY GUY and THE LAST MAN ON EARTH are available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

"FAMILY GUY" - (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PETER BECOMES A MILLENNIAL ON AN ALL-NEW "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, MAY 6, ON FOX

To help promote the brewery to millennials, Peter adopts the millennial lifestyle, and his methods soon attract the attention of a high-powered Silicon Valley executive in the all-new "HTTPete" episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, May 6 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1515) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Quagmire, and Tom Tucker; Alex Borstein as Lois Griffin; Seth Green as Chris Griffin; Mila Kunis as Meg; Mike Henry as Cleveland Brown; and Patrick Warburton as Joe.

Guest Voice Cast: Damien Fahey as Hammer; Adam West as Mayor West; Chris Diamantopoulos as Parker Stanton
    when adam west died the FG crew said he had 5 eps to go. he's since been in 3 and is set to be in another ("switch the flip" on april 29) so it looks like the above ep will be his last one. guess that'll be the only notable thing about what is sure to be another generic "peter does something kooky" episode

Yeah, it pretty much sounds like it'll be just as boring as all the episodes we've gotten since the show's return from hiatus... Truthfully, I haven't really cared for a lot of Peter and the gang episodes as of late (including Passenger Fatty Seven, which I find massively overrated) especially when there's no subplot featuring any of the more interesting/bearable members of the Griffin family (minus Chris whose actually worse than Peter).

I agree. I'm sick of so many Peter and gang episodes. They could at least put in some good subplots featuring Meg which I would love to see more of. The May 6 does sound like another typical Peter does something stupid episode but at least we get to hear Adam West 2 more times. I miss him.

The Unkindest Cut (5/13)
    Quagmire's most treasured body part gets cut off in a freak accident and he is forced to learn how to live without it. Meanwhile, Stewie and Brian search for Mort after learning there is a $10,000 reward for turning him into the police for his involvement in a drug scam.
    Well, here's the Quagmire gets his penis cut off by a shark episode that was mentioned awhile back. Eh, another episode where I'm not going into it expecting anything mainly because sorry writers, you cannot make us feel any sympathy for Quagmire these days and he's been an annoying character to watch ever since you gave him his petty Brian hatred. At least the subplot sounds like it'll be OK.

Just judging by this episode and the one preceding it plus all the ones we've gotten thus far since the show came back from hiatus, I think it's safe to say that I thought Season 15 as a whole was better even though this current one isn't done yet.

They'll draw him a new penis anyway

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by Startug View Post
    They'll draw him a new penis anyway
    The obvious solution is, they'll attach his father's - it's not as if she needs it any more anyway.

Are You There God? It's Me, Peter (5/20)
    When Peter falls into a coma, he meets God face-to-face, which leads him to ask some of life's questions.
    Well, I'm calling it now. This week's upcoming episode (Switch the Flip) is likely to be the last truly standout for this season as this one sounds just as mundane as the two that will be proceeding it and more than likely will barely feel like a season finale.

And unless I'm mistaken, this is probably the first season where none of the episodes have a main plot centering around Chris.

I'm inclined to agree. This definitely hasn't been my favourite season, and it seems like it's going to end with a thud.
    A little less Generic than before.

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: John95

@Generic, Honestly at the end of the day I felt like this was one of the better seasons in a long time, but a major step down compared to last season mainly for how lackluster most of the episodes have been post-hiatus. Of course, the first half of the season wasn't without it's dud episodes like Nanny Goats and Three Directors, plus the entire Brian storyline was a very ill-conceived idea especially since it resulted in my least favorite episode of the season thus far (Petey IV).

Still, I'd rank this season higher than at least 12 & 13.

Yeah, I'd probably be inclined to rank it higher than those seasons as well.

29. Thumbs Up To This Post by: John95

That's Hoek, you idiot! YeahBart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

diehard fans will say FAMILY GUY IS IMPROVING THIS SEASON!! >:c and even though i'm a diehard fan i'll say "what in the hell are you talking about"

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!

@YeahBart, Well, yeah. It's nothing compared to the earlier seasons (mainly 2 through 4), but it was a hell of a lot better than at least 12 and 13 (and maybe half of 14).

Though one thing I think you would agree on that has been improving (at least in my eyes) is that the show hasn't been as gory as it's been in the last couple of years. It's still there, but they don't go as overboard with it as they would in say... Any of the seasons from 2010 through early 2015. Of course, there have been some exceptions within the last 2 and a half-ish years that feel like something I'd expect from Seasons 8 through 13 gore wise such as the Tarantino portion of Three Directors since the only "Joke" of that entire segment was "Tarantino movies are violent as shit!".

Blog Entries

FAMILY GUY IS IMPROVING THIS SEASON!! >:c

Thread Information