Page 174 of 179 FirstFirst ... 74124164165166167168169170171172173174175176177178179 LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,220 of 5367

Thread: Family Guy general discussion/upcoming episode thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 3

[EDITOR'S NOTE 1: Audio descriptions for tonight's episodes of THE SIMPSONS, GHOSTED, FAMILY GUY and THE LAST MAN ON EARTH are available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

[EDITOR'S NOTE 2: BOB'S BURGERS is preempted tonight.]

"FAMILY GUY" - (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

MEG TAKES UP DRINKING ON AN ALL-NEW "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, DECEMBER 3, ON FOX

Peter encourages Meg to attend a high school party, where she takes up drinking, which both concerns and delights her father. Meanwhile, Brian begins spying on his neighbors and suspects Principal Shepherd of a crime in the all-new "Crimes and Meg's Demeanor" episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Dec. 3 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1505) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Quagmire, and Tom Tucker; Alex Borstein as Lois Griffin; Seth Green as Chris Griffin; Mila Kunis as Meg; Mike Henry as Cleveland Brown; and Patrick Warburton as Joe.

Guest Voice Cast: Gary Cole as Principal Shepherd/Man's Voice; Emily Osment as Ruth
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listin...#ixzz4xth5TicH

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebender.com View Post
    I love women.

The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So what the heck happened to that promise of a 3-parter
    Quote Originally Posted by scully apologist;bt39949
    "KONY 2012"

@oldschoolerSimpson, I suspect that the three-parter will span from this Sunday's episode through the one that will air on the 3rd if the plot synopsis' for the next three are any indication.

Though the fact that the majority of it seems to take place in subplots just further proves what I said before about how I feel that this idea doesn't have enough story to justify being more than a single episode.
    Family Guy Season 17 Ratings - Married... with Cancer: .5/5 Dead Dog Walking: .5/5 Pal Stewie: 3/5 Big Trouble in Little Quahog: 3.5/5 Regarding Carter: 1.5/5 Stand by Meg: 2/5 Griffin Winter Games: 2.5/5 Con Heiress: 0/5 Pawtucket Pete: 2.5/5 Hefty Shades of Gray: .5/5 Trump Guy: .5/5 Bri, Robot: .5/5 Trans-Fat: 2/5 Family Guy Lite: 1.5/5 No Giggity, No Doubt: 1.5/5 You Can't Handle the Booth: 1/5 Island Adventure: 4/5 Throw It Away: 2/5 Girl, Internetted: 1.5/5 Adam West High: 1.5/5
    American Dad! Season 15 Ratings - Fantasy Baseball: 1.5/5 I Am the Jeans: The Gina Lavetti Story: 0/5 Stan & Francine & Connie & Ted: 0/5 Rabbit Ears: 1.5/5 Jeff and the Dank Ass Weed Factory: 1/5 Lost Boys: 0/5 Shark?!: 1/5 The Long March: 2/5 The Hall Monitor and the Lunch Lady: 0/5 Wild Women Do: 2/5 An Irish Goodbye: 3/5 Stompe le Monde: 0/5 Mom Sauce: 0/5 Hamerican Dad!: 0/5 Demolition Daddy: TBD Pride Before the Fail: TBD Enter Stanman: TBD No Weddings and a Funeral: TBD Eight Fires: TBD The Hand That Rocks the Rogu: TBD Downtown: TBD Cheek to Cheek: A Stripper's Story: TBD

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@oldschool

Didn't they say that the three parter was regarding Brian posting an offensive tweet? I would guess that it's not really a three-part story, as it's most likely Brian moving out and he still living on his own for the next two episodes. The third upcoming episode even says Brian begins spying on his neighbors. And it mentions Principal Shepherd, who obviously doesn't live close to the Griffins.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/FamilyGuyonFOX/s...76218355367936

I like how different the show is from the TV version to the DVD version when it come to dialogue with profanity.

In the last few seasons, the TV version rarely use the word "fuck" and "shit" unless it's needed compared to seasons 7-11, but the DVD version goes on to TV-MA level and just replace any line that have "Screw" "bang" in the script to "fuck."
    Simpsons: 4 > 6 = 7 > 5 > 3 > 8 > 2 > 14 > 15 > 13 = 10 > 9 > 16 > 20 > 1 > 24 = 21 > 26 > 22 = 25 > 23 > 19 = 27 > 18 = 28 > 12 > 11 > 17 = 29

Family Guy: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 5 = 6 > 15 > 16 > 10 > 14 > > 7 = 11 = 9 > 8 > 12 = 13

American Dad: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 8 > 9 > 7 = 11 > 10 > 13 (so far) > 12

The Cleveland Show: 2 > 1 > 4 > 3

Futurama: 5 > 4 = 1 > 2 = 3 > 7 > 6

Rick and Morty: 2 > 1 > 3

Blog Entries

Pretty sure those were just censored for the sake of that ad. It's not the first time they've, or any show for that matter, have done that.
    Last edited by Grifty McGrift; 11-12-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Image from Brian Dates a Bitch.

Blog Entries

How much furry fan art y'all reckon we'll get from these?

Quote Originally Posted by John95 View Post

Image from Brian Dates a Bitch.
    This should be good. The first time Brian has dated a dog since Seabreeze.

@sideshow ken, Weirdly enough, the EW article that I found this image from claims that this will be the first time Brian's dated a dog.

It would becool if she talks.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Just what we need for Christmas - not only Yet Again Still Even Another Version of A Christmas Carol, but 30 minutes later than usual.

Blog Entries

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10

[EDITOR'S NOTE 1: Audio descriptions for tonight's episodes of THE SIMPSONS, BOB'S BURGERS and FAMILY GUY are available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

[EDITOR'S NOTE 2: GHOSTED and THE LAST MAN ON EARTH are preempted tonight.]

"FAMILY GUY" - (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PETER LOSES HIS CHRISTMAS SPIRIT ON AN ALL-NEW "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10, ON FOX

Norm Macdonald (THE ORVILLE), Jay Pharoah ("White Famous") and Don Swayze ("General Hospital") Guest-Voice

In this special holiday episode, a selfish Peter loses his Christmas spirit and is visited by ghosts of Christmas past, present and future who take him on a journey around Quahog in the style of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" in the all-new "Don't Be A Dickens At Christmas" episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Dec. 10 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1507) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Quagmire, and Tom Tucker; Alex Borstein as Lois Griffin; Seth Green as Chris Griffin; Mila Kunis as Meg; Mike Henry as Cleveland Brown; and Patrick Warburton as Joe.

Guest Voice Cast: Norm Macdonald as Norm Macdonald; Jay Pharaoh as Kanye Cane #1,2,3,4; Don Swayze as Voice; and Carrie Fisher as Angela
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listin...#ixzz4ye2LPFjQ

Eh, it seems as though as I end up seeing at least one adaptation of A Christmas Carol a year whether it be old or now. That said, I feel like Family Guy tends to do a better job at their Christmas episodes than American Dad! so I'm willing to give it a shot.

Let's also see if this episode is a proper ending for Angelia since this will be her final appearance. Hopefully they won't have her go out on a horrible remark like they did with Sinatra, Jr.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by tormented View Post
    SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10

[EDITOR'S NOTE 1: Audio descriptions for tonight's episodes of THE SIMPSONS, BOB'S BURGERS and FAMILY GUY are available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

[EDITOR'S NOTE 2: GHOSTED and THE LAST MAN ON EARTH are preempted tonight.]

"FAMILY GUY" - (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PETER LOSES HIS CHRISTMAS SPIRIT ON AN ALL-NEW "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10, ON FOX

Norm Macdonald (THE ORVILLE), Jay Pharoah ("White Famous") and Don Swayze ("General Hospital") Guest-Voice

In this special holiday episode, a selfish Peter loses his Christmas spirit and is visited by ghosts of Christmas past, present and future who take him on a journey around Quahog in the style of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" in the all-new "Don't Be A Dickens At Christmas" episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Dec. 10 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1507) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Guest Voice Cast: Norm Macdonald as Norm Macdonald; Jay Pharaoh as Kanye Cane #1,2,3,4; Don Swayze as Voice; and Carrie Fisher as Angela
    Oops...
    Note the 9:30 time is correct - there is an hour-long Bob's Burgers airing from 8:30 to 9:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhk9X875gzg

I guess this episode is gonna air on the 26th now?

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

SUNDAY, JANUARY 7

[EDITOR'S NOTE 1: Audio descriptions for tonight's episodes of THE SIMPSONS, GHOSTED, FAMILY GUY and THE LAST MAN ON EARTH are available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

[EDITOR'S NOTE 2: BOB'S BURGERS is preempted tonight.]

"FAMILY GUY" - (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, BRIAN DATES ANOTHER DOG ON AN ALL-NEW "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, JANUARY 7, ON FOX

Amanda Seyfried Guest-Voices

At the vet's office, Brian meets a female show dog named Ellie (guest voice Amanda Seyfried). Smitten with her, he enters a show dog competition, in which the winner gets to breed with her. Meanwhile, Peter and Lois go to extreme measures to try to convince Chris that "Arthur Valentine" doesn't exist in the all-new "Boy (Dog) Meets Girl (Dog)" episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Jan. 7 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1509) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Guest Voice Cast: Amanda Seyfried as Female Dog/Ellie; Jennifer Tilly as Bonnie

I'm surprised this is already premiering sooner than I thought it would be (I expect this around Valentine's Week). What's holding Dog Bites Back (which is the first episode of this current season production cycle) so long?

Quote Originally Posted by fas1997 View Post

I'm surprised this is already premiering sooner than I thought it would be (I expect this around Valentine's Week). What's holding Dog Bites Back (which is the first episode of this current season production cycle) so long?
    It'll be the 300th episode.

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: fas1997

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Quote Originally Posted by fas1997 View Post
    I'm surprised this is already premiering sooner than I thought it would be (I expect this around Valentine's Week).
    Sunday 2/11 is during the Winter Olympics on NBC. In 2014, Fox aired all repeats on Sundays during the Winter Olympics; presumably, Fox will do it again this season. This is in addition to repeats on 2/4 (Super Bowl Sunday) and 3/4 (Oscar night - which, BTW, is in March almost certainly because ABC did not want it to air at the same time as the Olympics closing ceremony).

EDIT: If it was a Valentine's Day episode, Fox should have aired it on 1/14, since that is when the Bob's Burgers Valentine's Day episode is airing - my guess is, they're airing it a week earlier than that since they want "Dog Bites Bear" to be the 300th.
    Last edited by That Don Guy; 12-22-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

SUNDAY, JANUARY 14

[EDITOR'S NOTE: Audio descriptions for tonight's episodes of LA TO VEGAS, BOB'S BURGERS, THE SIMPSONS, GHOSTED, FAMILY GUY and THE LAST MAN ON EARTH are available on the SAP Audio Channel.]

**300th EPISODE** - "FAMILY GUY" - (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

STEWIE AND BRIAN COME TO BLOWS ON THE ALL-NEW, MILESTONE 300TH EPISODE OF "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, JANUARY 14, ON FOX

Stewie and Brian get into a friendship-ending fight after Brian commits a terrible act to one of Stewie's beloved toys. Meanwhile, Peter refuses to wash his hand after meeting his favorite breakfast cereal mascot, Boo Berry, in the all-new "Dog Bites Bear" milestone 300th episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Jan. 14 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1501) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Guest Voice Cast: Danny Trejo as himself; Dikembe Mutombo as himself

Oh shoot, the 300th episode is near. Can't wait to finally watch this one.

Blog Entries

Didn't they say the 300th was supposed to be a Fast & Furious parody? Wonder if this is still the same episode or if FOX fucked up the order they were supposed to be airing them in.
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: fas1997

The Blue Files OldSchoolerSimpsons's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been waiting for something like this actually.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Separate thread though
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot76 View Post
    don't feel threatened by a dude who gargles mayonnaise

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

i did mine yesterday (will be putting it as my new profile pic), but I kind of look like a fatter Stan Smith though.

Also, remember Dan Povenmire? Well, he and most of the Family Guy crew (old and new) attended the 300th episode celebration. Have a look: https://twitter.com/DanPovenmire
    Last edited by fas1997; 01-11-2018 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Adding pics for 300th episode celebration

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

Fox previously announced that "Send in Stewie, Please" would air "with limited commercial interruption" on 3/11. However, the Fox schedule now says that "V is for Mystery," which appears to be set in late 19th-Century London, will air instead. I wonder if (a) the Florida high school shooting had something to do with the change (the original episode dealt with the aftermath of Stewie pushing a classmate), and (b) why they didn't change the title of the new episode in light of Sue Grafton's recent death.

I would like to see the next episode with differant characters. We had 2 Stewie and Brian episodes in a row and it's time to give those 2 a break. I would love to see a Meg or Chris episode or even a Meg and Chris episode.

@sideshow ken, While I do agree that we need more Meg episodes (don't give a shit about Chris), I do prefer an extensive amount of episodes about Brian &/or Stewie over the glut of episodes about Peter and/or one of the guys that we got around this same time last season.

Blog Entries

A few years ago, I wouldn't have given a single fuck about Chris, but I've started to like him a lot more now that he's gotten the spotlight a few times and has actually been fleshed out... Which is not something a main fucking character should have to do 12 seasons in anyway, but I'm glad they're doing it.

Thread Information