Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176177178179180181182183184185186
Results 5,551 to 5,577 of 5577

Thread: Family Guy general discussion/upcoming episode thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

CutawayLand sounds like it could be a lot of fun and the preview clip made me feel enthusiastic about that episode. Sure, then I find on Twitter a gag of two minutes of Peter and a plastic wrap and I say fuck it, I am not going to watch. But I must admit I have a good feeling about the next episode and I want to watch it.
    SEASON 32 - RATINGS

Undercover Burns - 4/5 / I, Carumbus - 5/5
    Now Museum, Now You Don't - 2/5 / Treehouse of Horror XXXI - 4/5 / The Seven Beer Itch - 1/5
    Podcast News - 4/5 / Three Dreams Denied - 3/5
    The Road to Cincinnati - 4/5 / Sorry Not Sorry - ?/5 / A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas - ?/5

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Szyslak100 View Post
    CutawayLand sounds like it could be a lot of fun and the preview clip made me feel enthusiastic about that episode. Sure, then I find on Twitter a gag of two minutes of Peter and a plastic wrap and I say fuck it, I am not going to watch. But I must admit I have a good feeling about the next episode and I want to watch it.
    There's a preview clip on cutawayland? The only footage I know about it is from that ANIDOM promo and the only thing is they're all stuck together.
    Simpsons S32 ratings: - "Undercover Burns" - 1.5/5 - "I, Carumbus" - 4/5 - "Now Museum, Now You Don't" - 1.5/5 - "Treehouse 31" - 3.5/5 - "7 Beer Itch" - 1.5/5 - "Podcast News" - 3.5/5 - "Three Dreams Denied" - 1.5/5 - "Road to Cincinnati" - 1.5/5 - "Sorry Not Sorry" - TBA - "A Springfield Summer Christmas" - TBA

Bless the Harts S2 ratings: - "Violet's Secret" - 4/5 - "Last Supper" - 3.5/5 - "My Best Frenda" - 4.5/5 - "Dead Mall" - 4/5 - "Pound Pinchers" - 4/5 - "McEntire Truth" - 3.5/5 - "Mega-Lo-Memories 2" - 5/5 - "Pumped" - TBA - "Invasion of the Potty Snatcher" - TBA

Bob's Burgers S11 ratings: - "Dream a Little Bob of Bob" - 3.5/5 - "Worms of In-Rear-ment" - 4/5 - "Copa-Bob-bana" - 4/5 - "Heartbreak Hotel-oween" - 4/5 - "Fast Time Capsules at Wagstaff School" - 4.5/5 - "Bob Belcher and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Kids" - 4.5/5 - "Diarrhea of a Poopy Kid" 3.5/5 - "Terminalator: Terminals of Endearment" - 4/5 - "Mommy Boy" - TBA - "Yachty or Nice" - TBA

Family Guy S19 ratings: - "Stewie's First Word" - 1/5 - "Talented Mr. Stewie" - 3.5/5 - "Boys & Squirrels" - 0.5/5 - "Cutawayland" - 2.5/5 - "La Famiglia" - 0.5/5 - "Meg's Wedding" - 1.5/5 - "Wild Wild West" - 3.5/5 - "Pawtucket Pat" - TBA - "First No L" - TBA

Great North ratings:

Duncanville S2 ratings:

Housebroken ratings:

I referred to the clip from the season 32 information thread, there are some sneak peeks of Family Guy as well.

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Meg's Wedding (11/15)
    Meg plans her wedding to an unexpected Quahog resident. Meanwhile, Peter finds a new vest and on one of many adventures fitting for his new attire, his arms are torn off and he is left with tiny hands that have yet to grow back.
    Family Guy Season 19 Ratings - Stewie's First Word: 1.5/5 The Talented Mr. Stewie: .5/5 Boys & Squirrels: 0/5 Cutawayland: 1.5/5 La Famiglia Guy: 0/5 Meg's Wedding: 1.5/5 Wild Wild West: 3.5/5 Pawtucket Pat: TBD The First No L: TBD
    American Dad! Season 16 Ratings - 100 Years a Solid Fool: 0/5 A Starboy is Born: 1/5 Tapped Out: 0/5 Brave N00b World: 0/5 Into the Woods: 0/5 One Fish, Two Fish: 1/5 Exquisite Corpses: 2/5 Trophy Wife, Trophy Life: 1.5/5 Game Night: 2/5 American Data?: 0/5 Salute Your Sllort: 0/5 Ghost Dad: .5/5 Men II Boyz: 0/5 First, Do No Farm: 1.5/5 Roger Needs Dick: 0/5 The Old Country: 0/5 Businessly Brunette: .5/5 The Chilly Thrillies: 1/5 Dammmm, Stan: 1.5/5 The Last Ride of the Dodge City Rambler: 0/5 300: 0/5 Yule. Tide. Repeat: TBD

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John95 View Post
    Meg's Wedding (11/15)
    Peter's subplot sounds like total shit. It's just gonna be similar to Boys & Squirrels. Meg's plot has potential but watch it be something similar to Better off Meg which will make me question why I still watch this show.

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

QUAHOG GETS A NEW MAYOR ON AN ALL-NEW "FAMILY GUY" SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, ON FOX

Sam Elliott Guest-Voices

Lois and Peter are divided by differing views on who the next Mayor of Quahog should be. Upset at Lois' first choice, Peter seeks out the late Mayor Adam West's cousin, Wild Wild West (guest voice Sam Elliott), in the all-new "Wild Wild West" episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Nov. 22 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1808) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Blog Entries

Meg's wedding looks like a big mess, with an awful subplot.

They've already gave us the person of the new mayor, but at least it sounds better than the last 2.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/ Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 2.5/5
    Sorry Not Sorry: ?/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: ?/5

10. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Moe is their leader. Captain_Smiley's Avatar

What is the episode for tomorrow? The DirectTv listing says that it's Cutaway Land but that was just a couple of weeks ago.

Blog Entries

They're gonna repeat CutawayLand so that they could stay on the same schedule as the US.

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Pin Pal

Quote Originally Posted by orangemo View Post
    Peter's subplot sounds like total shit. It's just gonna be similar to Boys & Squirrels. Meg's plot has potential but watch it be something similar to Better off Meg which will make me question why I still watch this show.
    Your'e right on Peter's subplot. I saw pictures of the episode on Family Guy episodes wiki and the pictures of Peter are plain shit. Meg was beautiful in her wedding dress.

15. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

"Christmas is Coming” to air on Nov, 29 (really, early Christmas episode? so 6th Dec and 13th are "pre-empted"?)

UPD. Alright, it's repeat of the last year episode. I didn't notice it
    Last edited by The B; 11-05-2020 at 03:13 AM.
    IMHO the best and the worst episodes of each season (in bold — the best and worst of overall series, upd. 03/08/20):
    1. Moaning Lisa/Some Enchanted Evening 2. Bart vs. Thanksgiving/Itchy & Scratchy & Marge 3. Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington/The Otto Show 4. Homer’s Triple Bypass/Selma’s Choice 5. Secrets of a Successful Marriage/Homer the Vigilante 6. Two Dozen and One Greyhounds/Lisa’s Rival 7. Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily/Homerpalooza 8. My Sister, My Sitter/The Homer They Fall 9. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace/Bart Star 10. Wild Barts Can’t Be Broken/Monty Can’t Buy Me Love 11. Days of Wine and D’oh’ses/Pygmoelian 12. Homer vs. Dignity/New Kids on the Blecch 13. Poppa’s Got a Brand New Badge/Weekend at Burnsie’s 14. Moe Baby Blues/Helter Shelter 15. Fraudcast News/Co-Dependent’s Day 16. Goo Goo Gai Pan/A Star Is Torn 17. Bonfire of the Manatees/Kiss Kiss, Bang Bangalore 18. 24 Minutes/Stop, Or My Dog Will Shoot! 19. Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind/Husbands and Knives 20. Coming to Homerica/Four Great Women and a Manicure 21. The Squirt and the Whale/Treehouse of Horror XX 22. The Blue and the Gray/Elementary School Musical 23. A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again/Moe Goes from Rags to Riches 24. Hardly Kirk-ing/Gorgeous Grampa 25. Brick Like Me/What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police/Treehouse of Horror XXV 27. Halloween of Horror/Treehouse of Horror XXVI 28. 22 for 30/Havana Wild Weekend 29. Flanders’ Ladder/Springfield Splendor 30. Baby You Can’t Drive My Car/The Clown Stays in the Picture 31. TBA/TBA
    The Simpsons season ratings:
    1 > 2 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 6 > 8 > 5 > 27 > 21 > 9 > 20 > 25 > 17 > 29 > 10 > 12 > 15 > 26 > 24 > 13 > 18 > 14 > 19 > 28 > 16 > 30 > 23 > 11 > 22

I think that thoughts may differ, because so many people, so many opinions.

17. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

BRIAN UNCOVERS A SECRET ABOUT THE TOWN HERO
    ON AN ALL-NEW “FAMILY GUY”
    SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6, ON FOX

Brian’s new job as a journalist leads him to uncover that Pawtucket Pat, Quahog’s hero and brewery founder, took part in racist actions against Native Americans. The town becomes divided on whether or not to remove
    the statue that commemorates him in the all-new “Pawtucket Pat” episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Dec. 6 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1807) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Quagmire, and Tom Tucker; Alex Borstein as Lois Griffin; Seth Green as Chris Griffin; Mila Kunis as Meg; Mike Henry as Cleveland Brown; Patrick Warburton as Joe

Blog Entries

They're really trying to redo Black Lives Matter in their version, I'm not expecting it to be good, but I don't think it will be as bad as that Godfather episode.

20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trab Pu Kcip View Post
    They're really trying to redo Black Lives Matter in their version, I'm not expecting it to be good, but I don't think it will be as bad as that Godfather episode.
    Next weeks could be worse than Godfather and Boys & Squirrels. Also they’re not redoing BLM since these were written in 2019.

Blog Entries

FAMILY GUY”—(9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1. PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

THE GRIFFINS MUST SAVE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT LOIS ON AN ALL-NEW “FAMILY GUY”, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13, ON FOX

Third and Final All-New Holiday-Themed Episode Airing Tonight on FOX!

When the family fails to help Lois with the Christmas shopping, she walks out on the family and the Griffins must try to save Christmas on their own in the all-new “The First No L” holiday-themed episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Dec. 13 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1806) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Voice Cast: Seth MacFarlane as Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin, Brian Griffin, Quagmire, and Tom Tucker; Alex Borstein as Lois Griffin; Seth Green as Chris Griffin; Mila Kunis as Meg; Mike Henry as Cleveland Brown; Patrick Warburton as Joe

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Reminds me a little of the show's very first Christmas episode. I'll consider it an improvement if it doesn't pull a twist similar to Lois going insane in that one which automatically put the episode in the same kind of terrible as Miracle on Evergreen Terrence and most of AD!'s Christmas episodes post-The Most Adequate Christmas Ever.

25. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

So far there hasn't been any episode titles revealed for Season 20 yet, but I guess that the production code for Season 20 of Family Guy might be LACXxx next year. Then again, we'll see what happens

But also, the last 5 final production episodes of the KACxx production season of Family Guy has been revealed recently. They're called 'Who's Brian Now?', 'The Young Parent Trap', 'Meg Goes to College', 'Family Cat' and 'Rock Hard'. I think 'Rock Hard' is gonna end up in Season 20 for Family Guy next fall though

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HomerFan1998 View Post
    But also, the last 5 final production episodes of the KACxx production season of Family Guy has been revealed recently. They're called 'Who's Brian Now?', 'The Young Parent Trap', 'Meg Goes to College', 'Family Cat' and 'Rock Hard'. I think 'Rock Hard' is gonna end up in Season 20 for Family Guy next fall though
    I think I already shared all of them the day I saw them and don’t assume please.

I think the production code for 'Tales of Former Sports Glory' is KACX04, because hopefully that episode might air sometime in 2021, either January or February or whenever. Wait! Fecal Matters is gonna air in January which was kind of originally supposed to air earlier this year somewhere in Season 18

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HomerFan1998 View Post
    I think the production code for 'Tales of Former Sports Glory' is KACX04, because hopefully that episode might air sometime in 2021, either January or February or whenever. Wait! Fecal Matters is gonna air in January which was kind of originally supposed to air earlier this year somewhere in Season 18
    Fecal Matter is gonna air in January. And yes Tales of Sports is very likely KACX04

Pin Pal

My prediction for 'Family Cat': Quagmire gets a pet cat (female) who can talk and walk upright like Brian (probably voiced by a big-name guest star). Brian initially does not like her, but they end up dating, which of course, enrages Quagmire. The episode will possibly draw parallels between Brian and the cat's relationship and an interracial couple, and they face similar opposition from both their families, as well as other cats and dogs who say they shouldn't be together. By the end of the episode, status quo is of course reset, and she leaves somehow.

Edit: I forgot there were clips from comic-con of Brian finding out he's part cat, so it's probably that, even though it's weird they've already got an episode so far away in the production line animated already. Just in case it's not, that's still my prediction. Maybe my idea's better, idk. Do both Family Guy, you're clearly low on ideas.

Pin Pal

Also, did anyone notice that an upcoming episode seems to have disappeared? I remember there being an upcoming episode called 'China Guy', which I assume then became 'Kung Fu Peter', but now appears to be gone, and JACX09 is still M.I.A. It's possible it was renamed again to 'Tales of Former Sports Glory', as (at least according to Wikipedia) that episode currently has no production code, but I doubt it.

Is it possible the episode was quietly banned/cancelled before it was even animated? Maybe it was critical of Chinese censorship (in the same vein as South Park's 'Band in China') and Disney pulled the plug? or maybe they were uncomfortable airing an episode about China during the pandemic?

Blog Entries

On that First No L episode that was revealed recently, I'm mainly predicting this to be the closest that they're gonna get in quality to The Simpsons this season, mainly because Summer Christmas is most likely gonna be bad, and this doesn't sound like a bad plot at all, unless if the trying to save Christmas way is awful.

34. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Stonecutter
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.Watts View Post
    Also, did anyone notice that an upcoming episode seems to have disappeared? I remember there being an upcoming episode called 'China Guy', which I assume then became 'Kung Fu Peter', but now appears to be gone, and JACX09 is still M.I.A. It's possible it was renamed again to 'Tales of Former Sports Glory', as (at least according to Wikipedia) that episode currently has no production code, but I doubt it.

Is it possible the episode was quietly banned/cancelled before it was even animated? Maybe it was critical of Chinese censorship (in the same vein as South Park's 'Band in China') and Disney pulled the plug? or maybe they were uncomfortable airing an episode about China during the pandemic?
    Kung Fu Peter was a vandal on Wikipedia who changed the title. Also JACX09 is Fecal Matter according to the WGA.

That's because Peterminator is the actual episode title name for the production code of KACX12

Pin Pal

Quote Originally Posted by orangemo View Post
    Kung Fu Peter was a vandal on Wikipedia who changed the title. Also JACX09 is Fecal Matter according to the WGA.
    Fair enough. Guess I got trolled lol. But I have to wonder why 'Fecal Matters' has been delayed for so long.

38. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Thread Information