Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173174175176177178179180181182183
Results 5,461 to 5,468 of 5468

Thread: Family Guy general discussion/upcoming episode thread

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Quote Originally Posted by erichoff View Post
    I'm telling you; this show jumped another shark after season 16! Ever since Sulkin took the realm of showrunning there's been a fuck-ton of these god awful retarded anthology episodes. Before season 7, there was only ONE and that was the family guy viewer mail episode. They are doing this probably because the writers either need to quit or be fired.
    How are they faring in comparison with The Simpsons? They seemed to churn out a crapload of anthology episodes between Seasons 10 and 20, with at least 6 I can think of between S15 and S20 alone (including two in one season, ugh, that was a rough time).
    Last edited by Zeus; Today at 12:00 PM. Reason: to fuck with you

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    How are they faring in comparison with The Simpsons? They seemed to churn out a crapload of anthology episodes between Seasons 10 and 20, with at least 6 I can think of between S15 and S20 alone (including two in one season, ugh, that was a rough time).
    There are three this season. The upcoming mother’s day Holly Bibble is anthology.
    The Central, King of Harts, American, family burger guy.

Pin Pal

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow ken View Post
    I agree with JJ Watts. The Simpsons did it before and I saw preview pictures of the episode on family guy episode wiki fandom. Eddie the giant chicken returns for another fight. Oh brother!! Another fight. Also Peter and Lois are Adam and Eve. Why am I not surprise? I almost threw up when Peter came out naked. This doesn't look promising. The Simpsons did before and was better.
    I saw the images of Peter and Lois as Adam and Eve. I know people have joked about how Family Guy rips off The Simpsons pretty much since its inception in 1999, but this is one of the most blatant examples of FG just straight-up copying them I've ever seen from the show. Yeah, The Simpsons doesn't own the concept of telling bible stories, but mix it up a little. Don't do the same stories. I won't be surprised if they cop to it in the episode, like Chris calling out Peter on how Robot Chicken did a Star Wars parody first. Also, three anthology episodes in 1 season? It's never been more obvious that the writers are completely out of ideas.

Pin Pal

Quote Originally Posted by orangemo View Post
    May 17 SEASON FINALE

"Movin In' (Principal Shepherd's Song)" (JACX08/FG-1708)

Principal Shepherd moves in with the Griffins after being fired for fat-shaming Chris, while Brian sues Stewie for defamation.
    This should be interesting since it's about a supporting character for a change.

5. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOvW8OVfw7M

Reel of clips from Comic-Con, standard fare of hit and miss.
    Family Guy Season 18 Ratings - Yacht Rocky: 1.5/5 Bri-Da: 2.5/5 Absolutely Babulous: 1.5/5 Disney's The Reboot: 1.5/5 Cat Fight: 1.5/5 Peter & Lois' Wedding: .5/5 Heart Burn: 1.5/5 Shanksgiving: .5/5 Christmas is Coming: 2/5 Connie's Celica: 0/5 Short Cuts: 2/5 Undergrounded: 1.5/5 Rich Old Stewie: 3.5/5 The Movement: .5/5 Baby Stewie: 0/5 Start Me Up: 1/5 Coma Guy: 1/5 Better Off Meg: .5/5 Holy Bibble: 0/5 Movin' In (Principal Shepherd's Song): 0/5
    American Dad! Season 16 Ratings - 100 Years a Solid Fool: 0/5 A Starboy is Born: 1/5 Tapped Out: 0/5 Brave N00b World: 0/5 Into the Woods: 0/5 One Fish, Two Fish: 1/5 Exquisite Corpses: 2/5 Trophy Wife, Trophy Life: 1.5/5 Game Night: 2/5 American Data?: 0/5 Salute Your Sllort: 0/5 Ghost Dad: .5/5 Men II Boyz: 0/5 First, Do No Farm: 1.5/5 Roger Needs Dick: 0/5 The Old Country: 0/5 Businessly Brunette: TBD The Chilly Thrillies: TBD

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

Pin Pal

I loved it when Meg had that superpower. That was way better than having her grow her nails. Watching the others got hurt made me smile. You go Meg!

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: orangemo

rudy giuliani translating to "You're lying and crazy" was kind of amusing.
    Season 31 ratings

The Winter of Our Monetized Content: 3/5
    Go Big or Go Homer: 2/5
    The Fat Blue Line: 4/5
    Treehouse of Horror XXX: 3/5
    Gorillas on the Mast: 3.5/5
    Marge the Lumberjill: 2.5/5
    Livin La Pura Vida: 4.5/5
    Thanksgiving of Horror: 4.5/5
    Todd, Todd, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?: 4/5
    Bobby, It's Cold Outside: 4/5
    Hail to the Teeth: 1.5/5
    The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson: 3/5
    Frinkcoin: 2.5/5
    Bart the Bad Guy: 3/5
    Screenless: 3/5
    Better Off Ned: 4/5
    Highway to Well: 2.5/5
    The Incredible Lightness of Being a Baby: 3.5/5
    Warrin' Priests: 4/5
    Warrin' Priests Part 2: 1.5/5
    The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds: 4/5
    The Way of the Dog: 4/5

Season: 3.25/5

Blog Entries

Out of everything, Stewie's First Word just sounds wrong if it's a non flashback episode, but I'm interested if it's a flashback.
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season. (Bold indicates all time favorite/least favorite of Tracey Ullman/30 Minute Simpsons)
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10:Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/The Great Simpsina, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Cad And The Hat, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts.

Also running a survivor game. (Currently on Tribal Council 1.)

Thread Information