Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many seasons do you own?

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

I have 6 - 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

ooooooooooooooooooh leprechaun_dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2-9
    [SIZE=1] Check out my South Park episode ideas in my user notes (Note: It's the fifth and last note): http://www.nohomers.net/usernote.php...ewuser&u=41294

"I got blisters on me fingers!" ~ Ringo Starr (Helter Skelter)

Led Zeppelin IV > Houses of the Holy > Physical Graffiti > Led Zeppelin II > Led Zeppelin I > Led Zeppelin III > Presence > In Through the Out Door > Coda

Blog Entries

I own 1-11 and 14-15

One view view very natural very rare a good idea

Banned

I only own 5 & 7, but I have every episode, if you know what I mean...
    Hopefully you don't.

I have 1-12 and 20 havent brough anymore because im not a big fan of the seasons after 12, but i brough 20 just because of the 20th annyversary

Seasons 1 - 5.

Junior Camper

i have 1 season to 23 ( but i'm registered )

Blog Entries

Seasons 1-7.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammster View Post
    Better not waste it in the Lounge.

I've got 1-10, 13 and 14. Got most of them from Amazon's sale last week. I bought 11 used from Moviestop for pretty cheap but returned it because it didn't have the episode guide. When I tried to return it they didn't have any more copies so I just got my money back and figured I'd just wait for it to go on sale sometime and buy it new.

Aerosmith Lover BrightLightFright's Avatar

DVD:
    1-14, 20, movie
    Blu-Ray:
    Digital:
    16-19. 21-23

stopped at 14.

BUMP
    I know this thread is four years old, but I am interested to share how many seasons I have with you guys. Also, I only have a few, but I will be getting the others soon, including the upcoming 18th season.

So far, as of now, I have:
    Season 1 DVD (One of the seasons I got for my 15th birthday earlier this year, and is from Best Buy)
    Season 2 DVD (One of the seasons I got for my 15th birthday earlier this year, and is from Best Buy)
    Season 4 DVD (Got this season 6 or 5 years ago at a garage sale for a cheap price)
    Season 6 DVD (One of the seasons I got for my 15th birthday earlier this year, and is from Best Buy)
    Season 9 DVD (One of the seasons I got for my 15th birthday earlier this year, and is from Best Buy)
    Season 11 DVD (Mom got this for me from Amazon back in March this year)
    Season 12 DVD (Mom got this for me from Amazon back in March this year)
    Season 20 DVD (One of my grandmothers got this for my 15th birthday earlier this year)
    The Simpsons Movie Blu-Ray (Got this movie in February or March this year)
    I'm just like Bart!
    I'm Bart, who are you? by The No Homers Club

A 15 year old girl who loves The Simpsons and is also smart, funny, and creative.

Birthplace of the Flaming Moe Welcome to Moe's's Avatar

All of them up to season 17, I haven't bought the 20th one yet but I'm hoping with the release of 18 coming (finally) they'll continue to the rest of the seasons including 20 so that I can get them regularly and as normal. As mentioned in the other thread though by others, all mine are the regular editions too as I don't like those limited edition head shaped boxes. I've also got The Simpsons movie on DVD and all the Classic DVD's that have been released too.

The movie I have on both DVD and Blu Ray (which looks amazing!), the regular DVD has got a Homer plush with it too and a special box but the actual DVD (like the one you buy normally) is inside so that just goes on my shelf normally with the rest of my discs, in fact I've got a spare sealed copy of the movie on DVD too so I can just put that with the box set

'"Uh, Hugh Jass! D'oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass"

Seasons 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14 and 20.

I can remember when I got most of my DVDs:
    Season 1 (Early 2017)
    Season 4 (2012)
    Season 5 (2015)
    Season 6 (2011)
    Season 7 (Christmas 2008)
    Season 8 (2016)
    Season 9 (2016)
    Season 10 (Christmas 2008)
    Season 11 (2014)
    Season 13 (Late 2017)
    Season 14 (Late 2017)
    The Simpsons Movie (2007 or 2008)

I usually just randomly pick which ones I get. I might get Season 2, 3 or 12 sometime next year.

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

DVD: 1-10

BLU RAY: 13, 14, and MOVIE.
    Well, ya'know if you stay positive and forget about trivial things like "proper characterization," "Satire," and "emotional depth" watching new Simpsons episodes can be a seemingly enjoyable lie.

I tried watching a new episode the Simpsons, but I realized the show hit a new low, like a brand new, underground parking structure of sadness.

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

I own every season that's been released on DVD... many of which I've bought twice over to phase out those giant plastic head boxes and to simply have the series in a more well-maintained physical quality. Also, own the movie on BluRay, the video game from a few years' back (which boasts about an episode's worth of original animated material) and a whole heap of episodes from later seasons in digital format across three different marketplaces (YouTube, Amazon, PSN). I'd still like to pick up some of the mid-teen BluRay sets just to have a copy of Holidays of Future Passed and some other noteworthy episodes on physical media.
    SEASON 31 RANKINGS
    The Winter of Our Monetized Content - 2/5 / Go Big or Go Homer - 2.5/5 / The Fat Blue Line - 3.5/5
    THOH XXX = Danger Things - ?/5 / Heaven Swipes Right - ?/5 / When Hairy Met Slimy - ?/5
    Gorillas on the Mast - ?/5 / Marge the Lumberjill - ?/5 / Livin' la Pura Vida - ?/5
    THANKSGIVING OF HORROR = ?????? - ?/5 / ?????? - ?/5 / ?????? - ?/5

don't quite cover all CousinMerl's Avatar

As of now I own season 1 to 17 and the movie, all on DVD. I emember thinking about getting the barebones season 20 back when it was available but decided not to and hasn't gotten 18 yet.

Banned

I got every season. I just collected them in a really weird order.

Season 10 (November 2014)
    Seasons 1, 2 & 9 (December 2014)
    Seasons 3, 4, 5 & 17 (February 2015)
    Seasons 6, 7, 8, 11 & 12 (December 2015)
    Seasons 13, 14, 15, 16 & 20 (February 2016) (I got an Australian Blu-Ray of season 20 because it wasn't released in my country.)
    Season 18 (December 2017)

(...and then I put them in the right order once I got every season)

Wrote the book on flimflammin Grifty McGrift's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Still all of 'em

Professional Teleporter Mícheál's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I own seasons 1 to 8 - which I bought recently second hand.

They were all in really good condition and looked like they had barley been played at all.

However, when I bought them at first, season 5 disc 2 was missing ("Damn you eBay!"). But I bought some replacement disks so its all good now!

Whats kinda annoying is that season seven is in one of those plastic head boxes.

I mean, sure the content is the same, but it looks out of place with the regular boxes on my shelf... and that's whats important! :-)
    "I may or may not die young. I haven't decided yet."

Quote Originally Posted by Mícheál View Post
    I own seasons 1 to 8 - which I bought recently second hand.

They were all in really good condition and looked like they had barley been played at all.

However, when I bought them at first, season 5 disc 2 was missing ("Damn you eBay!"). But I bought some replacement disks so its all good now!

Whats kinda annoying is that season seven is in one of those plastic head boxes.

I mean, sure the content is the same, but it looks out of place with the regular boxes on my shelf... and that's whats important! :-)
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of those plastic head boxes for that reason, you're best getting season 7 in the regular box, this one here

Junior Camper Iron Butterfly is Back's Avatar

1-12

Blog Entries

Quick question: Is there episode commentary for seasons 1 and 2? Mine don't have it anyway.

Yeah, you have to go the audio part of each episode separately though with the first season (not sure if you have to with season 2 will have to check).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steamed Mr Bergstrom View Post
    Yeah, you have to go the audio part of each episode separately though with the first season (not sure if you have to with season 2 will have to check).

Great, thanks. I never thought to look there. It's also solved a similar problem I had for the Futurama seasons 1-4 DVDs.

Well, looks like I'm gonna have to binge-watch The Simpsons 1+2 AND Futurama 1 to 4 tonight.

Lets see... thats 107 episodes overall... they're roughly 22 minutes each... so thats... roughly 39hrs.

Well, see you all in just under 2 days!

Blog Entries

Only seasons I have are 2 (Oct. 2016), 16 (Apr. 2014) and 17 (Dec. 2014). I sometimes consider getting some of the older seasons when I see them, but I don't know (especially with Simpsons World and all.)

Steamed Hams

I own all of them, and I agree Season 20's DVD was a bit disappointing. It kind of felt like a rush job for me for release on the 20th anniversary hence no special features, not even a Introduction from Matt Groening like he always does. But eh, i'm glad it's released. So better than nothing right?

All of the season boxsets, and a couple of the compilation releases (only because they came free with some of the boxsets as promotions at JB Hi-Fi). I'll have to echo the general sentiment about Season 20 being a disappointing release, though I'm glad they released Season 18 and seem to be open to releasing more.
    A little less Generic than before.

Thread Information