Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Brickleberry

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Well, given the ties between Fox and Bento Box that are shared by both Bob's Burgers and Brickleberry, maybe that's why Dynamite was approached to do this.
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

I was kinda surprised when I visited Netflix and happened to see Brickleberry up there. My guess is Viacom doesn't own the distribution rights; FOX does.

Blog Entries

@Startug yeah, FOX seems to be the primary owner of the show. Roger and Waco mentioned getting the go ahead from FOX to do the upcoming comic book series too. I don't think they mentioned CC at all in that video.

I think that was part of the deal when they initially pitched it to FOX. It seems FOX is more or less lenient on their property going to Netflix or MOD DVD, whereas Viacom seems to be a tough break for some shows. Some went to Amazon, but I do miss seeing Jon Benjamin Has a Van from time to time.

*RIP Marcia Wallace* TriforceBun's Avatar

Saw this on Netflix and watched the pilot. Just completely crass and unfunny, like Family Guy ratcheted up to 11.

I also watched the finale right after that, due to Shaunbadia's post! It was more interesting and I got a couple chuckles out of it, but the humor in this show is just way too over-the-top and obnoxious.
    My Nintendo webcomic,

Help! I'm looking for a certain Brickleberry episode but I can't find it for love nor money! The episode contains a scene where Steve pops his head out of the sunroof of a car and snorts cocaine off a little handheld mirror...the particular scene is funny for a number of reasons but I can't find the episode...any help would be much appreciated!!

Blog Entries

@nit24m try "My Favorite Bear". I'm not 100% sure but I know Steve definitely smokes crack in that one so it'd be my best guess.

Blog Entries

The comic is now scheduled to release sometime in June, retailing at $3.99.

Source: http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/...mes-to-comics/

Kinda funny that every site running this story seems to say that Woody is the main character of the show. Given that Woody was the first of the cast to die in the finale, it'll probably be confusing to people not familiar enough with the show to know why the book is focused on Steve instead of him.

Blog Entries

I'm curious about this because I'm not totally sure of how big an indicator this is of how well the comic is gonna sell overall. From what I've heard Dynamite Comics tends to publish maybe 10,000 or so per issue with their stuff which is small I guess? But I have no clue what the standards for big sellers are in the comic book industry. Like, would Comedy Central really consider the series viable enough to bring back based on those numbers? I get the cable TV is held to much smaller standards than network TV in terms of ratings so maybe the way they're looking at it a comic based on a cable TV show would only have to be able to sell to a fraction of the average viewership they got on Comedy Central to be considered a success?

Your Neighborhood Average Joe Purpleberries's Avatar

Bump

Hey guys remember this piece of garbage

Thread Information