View Poll Results: How would you rate this episode?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5

7 43.75%
  • 4/5

7 43.75%
  • 3/5

1 6.25%
  • 2/5

0 0%
  • 1/5

1 6.25%

Thread: Rate and Review - Bob's Burgers - Bad Tina

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Rate and Review - Bob's Burgers - Bad Tina

As usual, wait until the episode is over to rate and review it.

"Tina starts hanging out with Tammy to get closer to Jimmy Jr., and gets detention on the night that she is supposed to babysit the kids, as Bob and Linda want to go out for a night."

Banned
    Blog Entries

Pretty good thus far...

After act two still going strong...

I'm really loving this one, act three was good.

Okay it's over now.. and I loved it!

Easily a 4.7 rounded up to a 5/5.

It farted out a bit at the very end (pun intended) but was still quite good, I loved that Jimmy Jr. liked Tina's erotic fiction.

Tina is easily my second favorite character right behind her dad Bob.
    Last edited by The Angry Animated Comedy Nerd; 05-14-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Pretty average compared to season 2's otherwise stellar run. 3/5.

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

I loved it. The idea of Tina going through a rebellious phase was very captivating and the Cake subplot was hilarious. One of the best in a long time and the second best of the season (behind The Belchies.) 5/5 (A)
    My Simpsons Season Rankings:
    6 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 8 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 9 > 15 > 13 > 14 > 10 > 16 > 12 > 11 > 22 > 21 > 17 > 25 > 24 > 18 > 26 > 20 > 19 > 23

Quote Originally Posted by handsome
    honestly the most burning question i had about you was if you had seen every disney movie so i'm glad that got out of the way first

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Favorite episode of season 2! And my favorite of season 1 was when Tina wanted her perfect moment with Jimmy Pesto Jr. So I guess I'm a big fan of Tina episodes.

"My porcelain horse, Horcelain!"
    UP AND ATOM!

the bear who loves to love c l o n e's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I haven't watched a Bob's Burgers episode apart from the pilot, and just randomly chose to watch this. It was really good. Loads of great jokes and a well written cohesive plot. Makes me wonder why I've bothered watching the Simpsons these past few weeks.

B 4/5
    Last edited by c l o n e; 05-18-2012 at 11:03 AM.

500-year-old Mongoose Cow zartok-35's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The "Erotic friend fiction" was pretty amusing, but in the end, there was an over reliance on fart jokes. I'll be generous, and givie this a rounded 3.5 out of 5.

Blog Entries

Bob's Burgers is really going strong this season, I haven't encountered an episode I didn't like yet. Tina really shone bright in this episode, and Bob "Caking" was surprisingly amusing. It's a 5 from me!

Also for those wondering, here is what was on Tina's shelf besides her "Erotic Friend fiction":
    Erotic Twilight
    Sexy Lord of the Rings
    Erotic Harry Potter
    Erotic Cinderella
    Sexy Simpsons
    Erotic Gossip Girl
    Sexy Sesame Street
    Erotic E.R.
    Erotic Bones
    Erotic Law and Order
    Sexy 60 minutes
    Erotic Garfield
    Sexy 90210
    Erotic Good Wife
    Erotic Muppets
    How to remaster

Banned
    Blog Entries

I just went out and got the season one dvd, as I am loving this show more and more.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the list, that's hilarious.

I enjoyed this episode; Gene and Louise were strong together as usual, and the twins with their Ralph-appeal. Particularly liked all the patty-caking and "Horcelain". Tina is just the perfect generalisation of the awkward hormonal stage, and this episode was no exception, what with the crap rebelliousness and laughable secret assets (pun intended). On a weird note, I liked the carryover from the hair clip scene in another episode - Tina still thinks a minor change of hairstyle makes her unrecognisable, and I find this funnier than I probably should. Also liked that they didn't go the obvious route with Jimmy Jr never speaking to her again, and that they could actually make something useful to the plot come out of her deciding not to wear her glasses (keep seeing that get used for no actual reason in cartoons, and it's not that funny on its own).

didn't really like it at all. the subplot was kind of amusing. 1/5

Teenage drama isn't really my thing. As much as I love Tina, this episode felt like a bit of a waste.

Banned
    Blog Entries

All I know is.. just under a million more people watched this than The Cleveland Show.. there is a God, and let's thank him for Cleveland getting put in the dead zone time-slot.. usually.

By the numbers...

Clev. - 2.79 million viewers

Bob's - 3.69 million viewers

Wants you to do fine. NoOneFamous's Avatar

This was definitely my least favorite of this season, but it was by no means bad. The "cake" subplot was better than the main plot. This was mentioned over at boardsandrec, how its interesting that this show can take something that should be kind of tired and overused, like the Reservoir Dogs parody or this "Cake" parody of Stomp, and still make it genuinely funny. It helps that they actually make the effort to write it into the plot rather than just shoe-horn it in.

The main plot did pay off with a great ending, though, with Tina reading her story to the class, being initially embarrassed, and Louise saving her embarrassment. I also like that Louise and Gene stick up for Tina even though they give her a hard time.

I didn't find this episode to be very humorous, but I loved the story and development of Tina's character. Her strange, awkward character.
    4/5

Thread Information