Thread: Brain Eating Vaccines: The History and Facts

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Banned
    Blog Entries

Brain Eating Vaccines: The History and Facts

Zombies Rise from the Sea

Yet another article with tons of conspiracy theories; bleh! Some of it is true but most of it is exaggerated bullshit; if they wanted to self preserve everybody they would put it in our foods, our drinks, our vaccines, everywhere; they wouldn't put it on drug subjects and then announce it as a cure for them. If they did wanted to remove human preservation by doing that they would somehow get more drugs into the state and hire people to put it out (where does all the crack come from?), because that would be the only way to like get it into the people of adults.

People like that may seem like they're telling the truth but at the end of the day they're just nuts who think that the government is after them and nuts that will twist anything into the wrong version of things. You're seeing the world from their twisted eyes, not the eyes of a legitimate opinionated person.

Banned
    Blog Entries

The government is pathetic, face it. Also he gave evidence, so I don't how he's lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer I Am View Post
    The government is pathetic, face it. Also he gave evidence, so I don't how he's lying.
    Evidence that is overexagerated. They claim that the fluoride in the water is dangerous and making us all dumb, I have been drinking fluoride infested water for years and the government does not have me in it's control.

You can cite newscasts and newspaper articles all you want but unless you have rock solid proof, it's still a conspiracy theory.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Err, he was talking about lithium being put into water. Lithium is poisonous.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer I Am View Post
    Err, he was talking about lithium being put into water. Lithium is poisonous.
    I was just citing something entirely different that I remember for proof. Even then, nobody seems to be talking about it until now, hell; the only sites that are talking about this are sites in the UK, and even then all of the sites say "may". If you think that the sites are controlled then you can go down to the UK and test the water yourself. If the US were interested in this, they'd pick up on this more and try to make this into a good thing that'd benefit us all, because if they suddenly introduce something into the water and something goes wrong, it could cause a backlash and the government doesn't want a backlash when trying to control the populace, thing of the reputation in their eyes?

It's hard to explain but I am against these types who claim something and warps evidence to serve their own motto. Those people claim to be doing it for America when in actuality they're doing it for themselves; when I truly discover America has been doing stuff in secret to pacify us, I'll be sure to send them a note.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
    Evidence that is overexagerated. They claim that the fluoride in the water is dangerous and making us all dumb, I have been drinking fluoride infested water for years and the government does not have me in it's control.

You can cite newscasts and newspaper articles all you want but unless you have rock solid proof, it's still a conspiracy theory.
    Fluoride isn't doing you any favours.Its been banned in Europe since the 70s.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Also people have been brainwashed into believing that it's good for your teeth when actually:

Fluoride is a pollutant.

on a trip to squaresville Prune Tracy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Everything is bad for you. We should just lay down and die right now.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Why are you so snide towards me?

Thread Information