Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: LEGO Simpsons

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Quote Originally Posted by D DEBBS View Post
    To; Doctor Mc Gann

Depending on the website, you can get a $10 Amazon gift card (Clear Voice Surveys and My Survey does this), or you can get a $20 Amazon card (from Harris Poll Online), or $25 to $50 Amazon gift card (My Points, Talk Back Surveys and I Poll).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now...if frickin' Amazon will get off its duff and SHIP out my order, I wouldn't feel like taking Xanax!!!!! GRRR!!!!
    Niiice. I may have to try this, as a penniless student.

I'll try to get down to the LEGO store soon. I've gotten really good at feeling up the bags, so I have a decent chance of finding all 16.

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Grabbed five bags at Target, as suggested I "felt them up", but honestly it's tough to tell who's who aside from Marge and the spikey haired characters.

Anyway, no doubles! I got: Grampa, Ralph, Nelson, Maggie, and Krusty.
    UP AND ATOM!

Blog Entries

Win 16 'Simpsons' Lego Minifigures From Yahoo TV

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/w...193625085.html
    "I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
    - A. J. Liebling (1904-1963)

" Well i always thought if a song was not going to say something, it should be an instrumental "
    - Gil Scott Heron ( NPR 1985 )

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Grabbed five bags at Target, as suggested I "felt them up", but honestly it's tough to tell who's who aside from Marge and the spikey haired characters.

Anyway, no doubles! I got: Grampa, Ralph, Nelson, Maggie, and Krusty.
    Accesories is key, I usually first separate the big plate the minifigure is supposed to stand on, then separate the torso, then if I feel turnable legs I know it's an adult character, and by feeling accesories one can determine who's who. Heads are sometimes a clue, but it's not necessary to feel heads. (unless you're looking for Marge or Wiggum, who is really easy to find due to her head) You gotta feel on the head if you're looking for Milhouse/Ralph though.
    Even the noblest concerto can be stripped of its beauty and soul

Blog Entries

Picked up ten bags at Target, got two Homers, two Marges, two Barts, Nelson, Grandpa, Flanders, and Krusty. Not a bad assortment.

Tyrant:rubs M Groening's feet D DEBBS's Avatar

Oh, goody...y'all said that you've got them at Target!

I checked Toys R Us.com and noticed that they have them for the $3.99 price tag, so when I'm over my early summer cold, I hafta go to my nearest TRU and check to see if they have them on their shelves.

Told my friends to get them for me for my birthday, which is next week...nice little presents, even though they're in 'blind bags!'

Blog Entries

Just a note too, I didn't find them in the actual LEGO aisle, I found them in an endcap to one of the other aisles(think it might have been the action figure aisle).

Just went to the LEGO store, and after feeling bags for 45 minutes, I came out with all 16! They're really, really well done.

Blog Entries

Apparently the codes on the back of the bags are unique to each character, so that's an easy way to tell if you have duplicates.

I've heard that way isn't completely reliable. (It was certainly not for the Lego Movie minifigures)

No, the bump codes are pretty much worthless. They can be removed just by people fondling the pack. I'm sure I've destroyed many bump codes myself.

ideas for more:

Sideshow Bob
    Patty & Selma
    Lionel Hutz
    Groundskeeper Willie
    Moe
    Bartman
    Otto
    "Cool" Lisa
    Homer the Great
    Skinner
    Smithers
    Krabappel
    Troy Mclure
    Martin
    Frink

For the past couple of days, Amazon has been giving me fits...I have been checking and checking and checking on when they were going to send out my order (they said May7th to May 10th), and they've been giving me one excuse after another ('first come, first serve'...you selected 'Standard Shipping' instead of 'One Day Shipping').

Yesterday, I went on 'Live Chat'...the agent told me my order was out of stock...I WAS FURIOUS! To make everything up (rather, Amazon kissing my butt), they're sending my order via 'One Day Shipping'...they did not know when they were going to get another shipment in and I spend yesterday angry/frustrated/depressed/ready to gulp down Xanax.

Today: I get an e-mail from Amazon: GOOD NEWS! We're sending your order...expect a confirmation letter tomorrow.

AUUUUUGH!!!!!!

I'm going to try and do some surveys over the weekend. I got all the minifigures on Sunday, and they need a place to live!

When I get home, I need to take a picture of what I made last night. There's a LEGO calendar, and I modded it into the Simpsons' TV with Itchy murdering scratchy inside.

15. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kid Moe

Finally. finally, FINALLY...

After one week of frustrated, anger, sadness and taking 1/2 a Xanax...I GOT MY LEGO 'SIMPSONS' HOUSE! (WOO-HOO!)

I can't believe how HUGE that sucka is...it reminds me of my old 'Marx Toys' steel dollhouse I had when I was a little kid.

All the accessories (Propane Elaine, for example) are absolute 'eye candy'...it was worth doing one month's of internet surveys!

Now that's over...I can go after the LEGO 'Simpsons' mini figures! (One of my internet friends is sending them to me for my birthday).

Finally got the LEGO Simpsons mini figures my internet friend sent me!

I have an extra Maggie and Mr. Burns

Need: Bart, Lisa, Grampa, Milhouse, Ralph, Nelson, Scratchy and Police Chief Wiggum...wanna swap? Please reply!

Picked up four at Walmart, got Grampa, Bart, Lisa & Maggie and I will go back for more. Meanwhile I also finally got an Avatar.

found these today! got 5 figures to start - Bart, Itchy, Apu, Marge and Maggie

all of them look really great! i love the details such as the painted leg/shorts, painted forearm/short sleeves and back pocket contents on Bart, i'm ok with the fabric piece to make the bottom half of Marge's dress, but what's with the rubberized Itchy head? has anyone else noticed this? Everyone else's heads are made of the same plastic as all other lego pieces, but Itchy's head is rubber. odd.

Also not too pleased with the items included with Marge - some handbag we've never seen (or at least, one which has never had any notable exposure in the show) and a copy of Donut Fancy? Donut Fancy may have appeared peppered in somewhere on the show, but it's not an item i would ever had associated with Marge.

but then, i don't really know what item is best associated with marge :/ can't think of anything other than Maggie. maybe a glass of wine? (the show has portrayed her as a bit of a lush on a few occasions.)

Finally got the LEGO Simpsons mini figures my internet friend sent me!

I have an extra Maggie and Mr. Burns

Need: Bart, Lisa, Grampa, Milhouse, Ralph, Nelson, Scratchy and Police Chief Wiggum...wanna swap? Please reply!
    i will be buying more figures tomorrow. will be feeling up those bags, but should i get a double i will also be in need of swap-mates. i'm in Toronto, Canada, but am willing to mail items out for swap if anyone else is

Donut Fancy's from the HD opening sequence.

Check this video out for anybody who is interested in buying the Lego Simpsons mini figures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRi9fSAazw0

Went to Toys R Us yesterday and bought 5 bags...got Wiggum and Itchy and have two extra Krusty's and Ned Flanders.

Just went on Amazon and ordered Bart, Lisa, Nelson, Ralph, Milhouse and Grampa...they were about $7 a piece.

If anyone needs Mr. Burns, Maggie, Krusty (like I stated I have 2) and/or Ned Flanders, you can contact me via this message board.

I've added Burns and Scratchy to my collection, thanks to feeling up the sacks.

Six more to go! Homer, Bart, Apu, Itchy, Milhouse, and Flanders

Homer and Milhouse will be tricky, thanks to tiny accessories and Milhouse feeling a lot like Ralph, but I think I can find 'em all.

Completed my whole set Wednesday by getting Grampa, Lisa and Nelson...anyone else thought putting on those little green and red pieces of fabric on Lisa and Marge was aggravating? AUGH!

Blog Entries

I have Homer, Marge, Abe, Ralph, Mr Burns, Krusty, Itchy,and Apu.

Blog Entries

Completed my whole set Wednesday by getting Grampa, Lisa and Nelson...anyone else thought putting on those little green and red pieces of fabric on Lisa and Marge was aggravating? AUGH!
    YES. Even after I got it on Marge, It still looks bad.

Completed my set today! I'll post up a photo of 'em on my dvd shelf soonish.

Junior Camper simpsonscollector1998's Avatar

2 or 3 weeks ago finnaly completed my simpsons collectible minifigures series . i now display them next to my pc so i can see them when im typing this now . so much i love the set . i maybe get the house this sunday if not then its going to be next week .

gr.joey
    Last edited by simpsonscollector1998; 06-07-2014 at 12:03 AM.

ok i got my Simpsons house today! and its awesome! . i should get it tommrow but got it today! im now helf way the house just finished the half of the citchen and the piano room . im going to finish the house tommrow . im so excited when its done and how it looks in my dislay glass cabinet! . i keep you guys updated on my building prosses . Simpsons house finnal build coming soon so stay tuned!

gr.joey
    Simpsons collector cince 2007 and i like it!

like revered lovejoy sayd in the epsiode i feeled like a god putting a lego building together down below you can see what i meen

The Reverend’s sermon tells the LEGO view of existence.

Before the world was only the table; the Constructor scissored open bag one and dumped out the universe, which led to the Time Of Great Sorting, color to color, shape to shape, and, of course, a pile of windows and doors on the side.

so i feeled how i builded my simpsons house lol

gr.joey

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

My sister's boyfriend I've mentioned on here before picked me up a few random Lego figures this weekend. I have Homer, Marge, Grampa, Nelson and Itchy. They're cute looking I suppose.

Thread Information