Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: LEGO Simpsons

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    ...Is the Maggie figure identical to the series 1 one except it comes with SLH?
    Outside of the eyes, which were worried looking in series 1, she is the same. Shame, because they could have done some variation on Maggie.
    UP AND ATOM!

Blog Entries

Or give us the one eyebrow baby
    "I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
    - A. J. Liebling (1904-1963)

" Well i always thought if a song was not going to say something, it should be an instrumental "
    - Gil Scott Heron ( NPR 1985 )

don't quite cover all CousinMerl's Avatar

A second pic of the new figures which shows all of the accessories

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Tromboon

Has it actually been said when these are being released?
    Season 30 Ratings
    Bart's Not Dead C- Heartbreak Hotel ​D My Way or the Highway to Heaven ​D- Treehouse of Horror XXIX ​C- Baby You Can't Drive My Car ​B+ From Russia Without Love ​B- Werking Mom ​C Krusty the Clown ​B Daddicus Finch B+ 'Tis the 30th Season ​D+ Mad About the Toy ​C+ The Girl on the Bus ​C I'm Dancing as Fat as I Can ​C- The Clown Stays in the Picture ​C- 101 Mitigations C+ I Want You (She's So Heavy) ​C E My Sports ​B- Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy ​C- Girl's in the Band ​B- I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say D'oh ​B- D'oh Canada ​C- Woo-hoo Dunnit? ​B Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion ​C+

Blog Entries

I think they said May.

Blog Entries

yeah May

Can someone change the thread title already?!
    Even the noblest concerto can be stripped of its beauty and soul

her cocoa is so chuggable PreciousBodilyFluids's Avatar

BOO to there being no bart in his sunday best with parted spikes

I was thinking about that the other day; they should have had Bart in his blue suit and combed hair & saved Bartman for an eventual next wave.

Blog Entries

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Gran2, Matty

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Series 2 minifigures are now sale in the UK - I picked some up at my local toyshop this afternoon

Blog Entries

boo

Tyrant:rubs M Groening's feet D DEBBS's Avatar

LEGO Kwik-E-Mart coming out in May...the PERFECT birthday present for me!!!!!!

her cocoa is so chuggable PreciousBodilyFluids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qwerasdf View Post
    wiggum: hey snake, finish up suggestively sliding that giant wiener between those cans. i have a donut here!

Blog Entries

Spider-Pig the musical, lol. I really like all those little details, glad to see the Lego set is still rolling.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Blog Entries

There's some strong indications The Simpsons is going to be a part of the LEGO Dimensions video game thingy

http://rubbercat.net/simpsons/news/2...confirmed.html
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobe...-dimensions/2/

Spent 45 minutes at the Lego store on my knees feeling up sacks.

I think I got the whole series 2 set, but I won't know for sure until I get home and crack them open.

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Tromboon

Made it to TRU today...just grabbed four bags and didn't bother feeling them...came back with Bartman, Frink, and 2 Sunday Best Marge...her dress is a pain like the other dresses, but other than that these are GREAT figures just like Series One...looking forward to the hunt!

Blog Entries

I am going to wait will they are cheaper

When will they be cheaper? I've never seen them discounted and $4 each is cheap as is. Anyways, you guys should really be saving money by feeling the bags a little. It's really not difficult and saves from duplicates. Marge is the easiest to recognize thanks to her long headpiece.

28. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Tromboon

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    When will they be cheaper? I've never seen them discounted and $4 each is cheap as is.
    I really don't think these will ever be cheaper and/or go on discount (if anything, they will probably sell out way before that).

Yeah, when I hit the Lego Store they only had series 2 for sale. It was not as though series 1 was relegated to the discount bin. Only discount items I saw were Lego Star Wars keychains.

So now that series 2 is out, what do people want for a potential series 3? While I am not a fan of the family taking 5 spots every time, I know they have to include them as they are the most popular characters. Still, I'd say drop Maggie if there is another series (not literally, don't ever drop a baby!)

Here's my series 3 wish list:

King-Size Homer
    Officer Marge
    Kamp Krusty Bart
    Cool Lisa
    Moe
    Lenny
    Carl
    Officer Lou
    Snake - variant of his Kwik-E-Mart version, perhaps a new face or him in a prison jumpsuit
    Sideshow Mel
    Sideshow Bob
    Barney
    Kirk Van Houten
    Luann Van Houten
    Crazy Cat Lady
    Bumblebee Man

I know Kirk and Luann are a bit samey, but given Milhouse appears twice I figure complete the family. Another option could be to give us Wolfcastle as McBain and Radioactive Man - same character, but they look so different and I think Fallout Boy Milhouse needs a Radioactive Man to team up with but Wolfcastle also deserves a non-RM figure like McBain or as himself.

When will they be cheaper? I've never seen them discounted and $4 each is cheap as is. Anyways, you guys should really be saving money by feeling the bags a little. It's really not difficult and saves from duplicates. Marge is the easiest to recognize thanks to her long headpiece.

These won't be cheaper...they never were last year. I remember a week or two during the summer that my particular toysrus ran a buy 2 get 1 free deal.

I did the bag feeling last year...I was just feeling cocky being the first four bags, I figured my chances were good...at least I didn't get FOUR sunday best marge's......

So now that series 2 is out, what do people want for a potential series 3? While I am not a fan of the family taking 5 spots every time, I know they have to include them as they are the most popular characters. Still, I'd say drop Maggie if there is another series (not literally, don't ever drop a baby!)

Here's my series 3 wish list:

King-Size Homer
    Officer Marge
    Kamp Krusty Bart
    Cool Lisa
    Moe
    Lenny
    Carl
    Officer Lou
    Snake - variant of his Kwik-E-Mart version, perhaps a new face or him in a prison jumpsuit
    Sideshow Mel
    Sideshow Bob
    Barney
    Kirk Van Houten
    Luann Van Houten
    Crazy Cat Lady
    Bumblebee Man

I know Kirk and Luann are a bit samey, but given Milhouse appears twice I figure complete the family. Another option could be to give us Wolfcastle as McBain and Radioactive Man - same character, but they look so different and I think Fallout Boy Milhouse needs a Radioactive Man to team up with but Wolfcastle also deserves a non-RM figure like McBain or as himself.
    Nice list...I would drop Officer Lou and the Van Houten's...maybe some of the still missed secondary characters like Kent Brockman, Gil, Rich Texan would be fun!

Sunday Best Bart would also be more fun (and complete) than a Kamp Krusty version, but that's just me!

I think a fair mix of female characters is something Lego is always thinking of, which is my main reason for including Kirk and Luann (Luann on her own would be kind of strange, both sounded better). Kirk could come with a square tile drawing of "dignity" and maybe his "Can I Borrow a Feeling" tape, lol

Maybe Cookie Kwan or Manjula (to go with Apu) or Agnes (to go with Skinner)?

Quote Originally Posted by JasperBeardly View Post
    I did the bag feeling last year...I was just feeling cocky being the first four bags, I figured my chances were good...at least I didn't get FOUR sunday best marge's......
    While I was under the impression that each figure is just as likely as any other one, with no clear rarities, I did notice that I felt far more Homers and Barts when going through the bin. Though that might just have been the luck of the draw for me.
    Last edited by Captain Squid; 05-03-2015 at 03:33 PM.

Thread Information