Page 92 of 191 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 5701

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Quote Originally Posted by Zim999 View Post
    I just rushed to get the update, and I bought a few things, the weird thing is the Natural Faberge Egg isn't in the store, you think they left it out?
    It appears at the end of the questline.

The 24 hour wait, BEGINS.
    EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

3. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pilcrow

Blog Entries

EA is getting sneakier and sneakier. They force you to wait 24 hours before a big update starts, causing many people to rush the build/task to get the event started.

In this case, EA is being very clever by making the 24-hour wait cost not 12, but 36 donuts to rush (because 3 characters do it). I have patience, though...

Quote Originally Posted by pkkao View Post
    You all have the confirm donut spend option on, I hope?
    I actually didn't know about that

But my point stands, since I'm sure plenty of people are as dumb as me and ea knows that

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pilcrow

Now that we have three different buildings from it, I really want the gate and parking to this, as well as a couple other buildings so we can have an outdoor mall in our springfields.

Blog Entries

Well, I can finally visit my neighbors again! I'm ready for those bunnies!
    I'd reply but I've reached my quota of daily Kid Moe thumbs.

Edit: damn it

Blog Entries

so, the baskets (which I bought two of only to discover you actually collect them via bunnies argh), do they give you eggs when a fellow neighbor does the trade, or are they only existing for the neighbor's benefit?
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    so, the baskets (which I bought two of only to discover you actually collect them via bunnies argh), do they give you eggs when a fellow neighbor does the trade, or are they only existing for the neighbor's benefit?
    If you have a pink basket, they neighbor puts in 100 pink eggs, and gets 50 blue. If it's a blue basket, it's the other way 'round.

Blog Entries

but do you yourself, if you own said basket, get the eggs they put in?

Blog Entries

Looked through the game files, and apparently, after 81 boxes, you are guaranteed to have won everything in a certain box. Not very helpful, since I doubt anyone here will reach 81 boxes, but still.

Once you reach the "Sucking Out" quest, it'll tell you that if you win 50 fences, you get a free 15 donuts. Not bad, EA.
    Last edited by pilcrow; 04-16-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Blog Entries

but do you yourself, if you own said basket, get the eggs they put in?
    Yes. (source) When a friend drops off 100 eggs in the basket for 50 of the other color, those 100 go to you. Each basket can hold up to 400 eggs, and then they disappear.

Blog Entries

oh cool

I got all the prizes, but only after spending tons of donuts on eggs. So those who don't want to buy/hack for donuts are going to have a lot of trouble. So now I'm just enjoying the storyline instead of buggering with the prize boxes.

Blog Entries

christ almighty

how much money did that set you back!??!?!?!

Blog Entries

Odds on the boxes are posted. For the pink and blue boxes, it depends on which "group" you're in.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10057148.page

Your group is whichever one shows up on the left on the boxes menu. I'm blue.

christ almighty

how much money did that set you back!??!?!?!
    None. I got someone to hack the game for me. I can't afford donuts at the prices they set.

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Zim999

Odds on the boxes are posted. For the pink and blue boxes, it depends on which "group" you're in.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10057148.page

Your group is whichever one shows up on the left on the boxes menu. I'm blue.
    I'm blue too.

21. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pilcrow

Thundercougerfalconbird Dave Shutton's Avatar

Got alot of cool stuff but I really don't like the way this update is set up, much prefer the unlock after a certain amount over the left up to odds way
    Tapped Out Origin ID: jbartle25, feel free to add me

23. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pilcrow, Ryan

Blog Entries

This event is feeling less and less possible by the second. I'm getting one box of my dominant color every day (blue), one box of my secondary color (pink) every five days (I've got 100 pink eggs right now), and one golden box every week or so (100 golden eggs right now). And I'm visiting all 100 of my friends every day. At this rate, it's going to be near-impossible to get everything for free.

Hopefully EA realizes their mistake, as they did with the Holiday Wheel or the Christmas community prizes, and tweaks the numbers to make the event easier. Because right now, it's a Whacking Day 2.

Blog Entries

Yeah this is kinda utterly shameless on EA.

I just want that Blocko store, but unless I'm one lucky motherfucker (because I think I may get three chances at that gold box max with this event) I won't get Shary Bobbins and will probably have to buy her premium later on.

I think they realized just how easy the Christmas update was to collect everything and have been trying harder and harder to make everyone super impatient... but c'mon, EA. Even the five-year-olds playing can see you trying to dime us all. I only get two blue boxes a DAY and one pink, and that's just barely too since apparently collecting eggs is super meticulous. Sweeping over my town for rarely producing bunnies isn't that fun, and having brown bunnies invade Krustyland but are useless is just a fucking tease.

At least visiting other towns is kinda easy.

Blog Entries

One problem, though: You can't even get Shary Bobbins with donuts. EA forces you to buy the blue/pink eggs, which, if you're lucky, help you earn gold eggs, which, if you're lucky, help you earn Shary Bobbins.

Here's to hoping this update improves over time...

Yeah, it's a screwed up system as is. Do they really think that a huge number of people are going to spend a couple hundred bucks on this event?

Blog Entries

One problem, though: You can't even get Shary Bobbins with donuts. EA forces you to buy the blue/pink eggs, which, if you're lucky, help you earn gold eggs, which, if you're lucky, help you earn Shary Bobbins.
    I'm sure she'll be an buyable premium character after the event ends. Probably really expensive, too.

29. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pilcrow

Blog Entries

I sure hope so. The chances of winning her for free through this event are incredibly slim, unless EA realizes that they need to change something.

I hope you guys are able to get her. She's a great character.

Blog Entries

According to the forums, the pink and blue boxes have an automatic full payout when you open 80 of them, and the gold box goes to 81 (but is separate on some items)... so that's 40,000 eggs for each of the three boxes. I bought some egg generators so that should help me out, and I'm a blue egg player so I should just barely get everything in blue... pink will be a bit trickier. Hopefully I get lucky with that Blocko store. And of course gold will be near impossible.

Y'know, EA could've kept to 30 to 10 eggs for every friend and even with 100 friends you would just get maybe a couple boxes at best. That would seem at least fair. But nope. They had to reduce it to three eggs after only 30 friends. I mean, seriously. This is pretty fucking awful.

Blog Entries

I'd honestly be happy with just getting the Egg Council Guy, Shary Bobbins and maybe Father Sean. Kang & Kodos topiary's would be cool too. But the easter update just gives me a black screen after the logos screen. Any other android players experiencing this problem?

Blog Entries

So, how many eggs should I be earning per bunny? Because I'm only getting one egg per bunny, and it's freaking me out!

Blog Entries

Liking this update so far, but collecting eggs is going so slow... hopefully EA will solve that quickly. Atleast they didn't bring back the wheel.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Moe View Post
    So, how many eggs should I be earning per bunny? Because I'm only getting one egg per bunny, and it's freaking me out!
    Yeah, only supposed to be 1 per bunny. Effing ridiculous.

Thread Information