Page 91 of 191 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 5702

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Commander Cuckoo Bananas Dr. Zaius's Avatar

So...what is the point of those dumb graves???

No point at all, it's just an episode tie-in which adds to the decoration category.

-----

I was worried that once Family Guy:Quest for Stuff came out, that I would be over Tapped Out. While the Family One is pretty good and different enough, it is no where near as complete or fun as Tapped Out.
    I'll keep playing, but no way am I dumping hundreds of dollars into it like I do with Tapped Out.
    You can't prove it won't happen.

Blog Entries

How's everyone doing with their FP? I got the Capital City Goofball today, and it turns out that after you max out your FP, you get a small chance of finding donuts in your friend's towns. I got one donut today after finishing the FP. Also, now you get $90 per action, triple the amount you're supposed to have.

I have the Olmec Head and only have about 400 points collected for the next prize. I can't be bothered anymore because I need to delete friends who never ever get on anymore and have towns that I can't do anything in.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

I visit friends town's daily and collect all 10 and 5 point denominations. Just got Stampy last night. Looking forward to the Goofball.

Add me: Karanastic

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Ryan

Blog Entries

I've been visiting all 100 friends every day for a while now. It only takes 20 minutes because once you tap the three buildings and have the money/XP/FP come out, you can just move on. They automatically collect, as does the 25 XP you get for visiting that friend.

Quote Originally Posted by pkkao View Post
    I've been visiting all 100 friends every day for a while now. It only takes 20 minutes because once you tap the three buildings and have the money/XP/FP come out, you can just move on. They automatically collect, as does the 25 XP you get for visiting that friend.
    The 25xp does too? Thank you so much. I've been bad about visiting every single friend. I still haven't visited you today yet...

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pilcrow

Quote Originally Posted by kupomog View Post
    I have the Olmec Head and only have about 400 points collected for the next prize. I can't be bothered anymore because I need to delete friends who never ever get on anymore and have towns that I can't do anything in.
    Add me, my username's lxfrenders713. There's pretty much always something to tap in my town, though you may sometimes have to hit Krustyland.

11. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog, Ryan

I know it auto collects and it has done that for a long time now, but still I gotta clear out numerous towns taking up slots that have absolutely nothing for me to click on. That wastes my time which is already cut short by parental duties.

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Drew

Blog Entries

I collected Capital City Goofball today and am hoping tomorrow brings a new update (hopefully Easter)... I'm just about to finish the Sanjay/Manjula questlines.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMcGann View Post
    Add me, my username's lxfrenders713. There's pretty much always something to tap in my town, though you may sometimes have to hit Krustyland.
    I can't find you in origin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I can't find you in origin
    I think he typed that wrong. I have him as lxfrenders710.

Thanks! I'll try reinstalling it, and then bug EA if it doesn't work

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

How's everyone doing with their FP?
    Terribly. I have just over 100 out of the first 1000. I'm really bad at visiting friends every day (work and daily social life prevent me from playing Tapped Out every day). I still play it several times a week so I'll slowly get there. I'm not panicking about it though because I saw somewhere in this thread that the FP update never runs out.

EA PITCH MEETING FOR TAPPED OUT:
    "Hey, I have an idea. Let's give Judge Snyder and Super Nintendo Chalmers tasks that require the same building or item."
    "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."
    "I see no problems with that."
    "Let's do it!"

Also, I hate to think how many posts in this thread are from people complaining about the app not working for them and if anyone has any tips on how to fix it. Can someone please add a little section under all the usernames in the first post of this thread? Just something like "If you're having issues with Tapped Out not working on your device, uninstall the app and then reinstall it. If problems persist, contact EA." I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to feel like an IT help desk. "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" "Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?"
    Simpsons Tapped Out ID: Knightboat89

I think he typed that wrong. I have him as lxfrenders710.
    Oh, thanks. I think 713 is something else of mine.

Blog Entries

I can't wait for the next update which should come either tomorrow or thursday as usual, either Whacking Day or Easter. Easter would seem to be really fun

SPOILERS, THIS IS WHAT GOT DATAMINED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, DON'T LOOK IF YOU WANT TO BE SUPRISED:

http://tstogame.com/2014/04/15/easte...rs/#more-16271
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

So, good news! The easter update has been found in the files!
    http://tstogame.com/2014/04/15/easter-spoilers/
    Bad news: All the prizes are found in three boxes with varying odds. You hated the wheel? Well, now there's THREE wheels. Spoilers below. Scroll quickly down to avoid them.

Some awesome stuff, though. We have the Crazy Cat Lady, Sherry Bobbins, Father Sean, plus the Blocko Store and Banana Dictatorship (Both from the same outdoor mall as the Mapple Store!). But we're going to have to get a heck of a lot of baskets to get it all.
    Last edited by DoctorMcGann; 04-15-2014 at 08:39 AM.

Blog Entries

But... but... but I shared the news first

And it may be nice to put spoilers on all the new stuff, some people may want to find it themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    But... but... but I shared the news first

And it may be nice to put spoilers on all the new stuff, some people may want to find it themselves
    Sorry, I was typing at the same time. Good idea, I will try and spoiler it.

so is whacking day and easter part of the same questline? all i've gotten so far is a 24 quest to "prepare for whacking day" for homer, apu, and willie. where are these baskets thou speakest of?

I assume you have to wait till they finish. Or rush them, which is what I'm gonna do.

Blog Entries

Easter has arrived earlier than I though . Not sure if they mixed it up with Whacking Day, but you'll need to set Homer, Willie and Apu on their 24 hour task first.

I'm not sure what we're gonna get but Crazy Cat Lady is a new premium character for 180 donuts

Blog Entries

yay easter

I love the blocko store and I pray that whacking day is much better than last year's incarnation

Blog Entries

hmm

this looks to be one of the most difficult updates ever. collecting all prizes might be impossible but the content update is gigantic.

I think I really just want that blocko store. it's going to be my mr. plow.

Blog Entries

It looks like the EA representative was right about an Easter update coming, followed by Whacking Day.

Here's the rundown to the Easter update.

There's so much great stuff in this update, but we get one month (until May 13) to finish the update. You tap bunnies (either in your town or friends' towns) to collect red and blue eggs. Once you get 500 red or 500 blue eggs, you get to open a mystery box with one of 4 unique prizes inside. You could also get golden eggs inside. 500 golden eggs equals one golden mystery box, which has some of the best prizes.

Looks like fun. Hopefully we won't all be screaming in frustration on May 12 because we're missing prizes...

Blog Entries

Well, I'm still unable to visit my neighbors, so I might be royally screwed this time around.

Also, I'm probably gonna end up missing out on Mojo and Crazy Cat Lady if they're both Limited Time. Mojo I might possibly be able to manage, but I doubt it. I only have 12 donuts, and no money to buy gift cards.
    I'd reply but I've reached my quota of daily Kid Moe thumbs.

Edit: damn it

BrokenBox

they added a rush with donuts button to the quest board?

Quote Originally Posted by 20thCenturyBox View Post
    they added a rush with donuts button to the quest board?
    that really annoyed me. it seems to be trying to get people to accidentally rush quests and burn donuts

I just rushed to get the update, and I bought a few things, the weird thing is the Natural Faberge Egg isn't in the store, you think they left it out?
    Simpsons Tapped Out name: Zim999777

Blog Entries

You all have the confirm donut spend option on, I hope?

Build menu --> "i" icon in the upper right corner --> Turn on Confirm Donut Spend

Also, the Easter update modified some of the decorations so they have Easter decorations on them. The fences, trees, and hedges are now Easter-themed. Probably others.

Thread Information