Page 74 of 191 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 5702

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Presents/gift bags/whatever finally started giving me coins so this should make the wheel slightly less of an asshole. Sure love winning all those snowmen I already have and a measly 1000 bucks.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kid Moe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kup o' nog View Post
    Sure love winning all those snowmen I already have and a measly 1000 bucks.
    Tell me about it. It's such a pain in the ass...
    Quote Originally Posted by pkkao View Post
    I'd reply but I've reached my quota of daily Kid Moe thumbs.

Edit: damn it

$1000 is a slap in the face. if you're going to have a cash option at least make it an amount that i couldn't get from tapping on like three buildings. the way it is now, the cash option (which i continue to get every.single.time, btw) might as well just be nothing. or a middle finger. if you're gonna fuck me at least don't pretend you're not

Blog Entries

Atleast now I got Helter Shelter and all the snowmen, just mr Plow and an ice sculpture left for me to get.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

all i want is that clausco building. if i don't end up getting that i will be so pissed

Thundercougerfalconbird Dave Shutton's Avatar

I have gotten only cash all week, really starting to piss me off because I've been getting about 4 or 5 spins a day
    Tapped Out Origin ID: jbartle25, feel free to add me

Blog Entries

I have just the snow monster and one more ice sculpture left to get but it's near fucking impossible. The wheel actively refuses to let me land on those slots. Awful.

Got my iTunes gift card today and thanks to Gil's deal bought Lugash's Gym (finally) and The Cracker Factory. Debated on Santa's Village but the novelty of Santa Homer flying across the sky is destroyed by learning how annoying Arnie Pie is. Ugh.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

There was a very small update over the last couple of days and it looks as if they have removed the Golden Scratch-r. Or is it just mine playing up?
    Last edited by Zeus; Today at 12:00 PM. Reason: to fuck with you

I noticed the scratcher is gone too

BrokenBox

I keep landing on the same space on the wheel, and the only thing I need is Claus Co

At this point, I think I have the ice sculpture, Helter Shelter, and Claus Co left. The rest of the spaces are gift cards and money and guess what I got on the last 10 spins?

It pretty much ALWAYS lands on the money below Helter Shelter. Every time, same spot, no matter where the wheel is positioned when I start spinning.

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: 

Yup. Still hate the wheel

Blog Entries

Finally got Mr Plow, I didn't know that you can get coins THAT fast. Just the ice sculpture and apparently the Plow King left

I still need clausco, Hester shelter and plow king

wanna live like common people Elliot76's Avatar

Got an iPad for Christmas so got Tapped Out.
    It's so addicting, jesus
    I've added some of you. I'm Elliot733 on it, feel free to add me.
    Last edited by Elliot76; 12-27-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    "Maybe there is no moral. Maybe its just a bunch of stuff that happened."
    - The Simpsons

Blog Entries

Claus Co is the only one I have left.

Blog Entries

The Yes Guy has been unlocked for the community and his quest line is already hysterical.

20. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kid Moe

Holy shit had 8 coins and only thing I got was 250 gift cards, all the rest cash.... can't believe that shit

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

I don't want to rub it in but after a week chasing the last prize on the spinning wheel, I finally got the snow monster last night. All that's left on my wheel is gift cards and cash now. It took a while but I'm finally pleased and can stop complaining. I hope the wheel stops dicking the rest of you around.

Quote Originally Posted by box elder View Post
    ugh, that wheel pisses me off so much. not only does it give me cash 80% of the time, but today it ripped me off on the claus co building. it stopped like in the middle between that and gift cards, but the arrow was clearly still pointing to the building. yet it gave me the gift cards
    I've heard of this happening to other people as well. Just today I saw this screenshot proving how bullshit the winning wheel is:

@CMYK I'll be back later on with the top five things I want added to Tapped Out in 2014. I have a few ideas but need to think of a couple more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Got my iTunes gift card today and thanks to Gil's deal bought Lugash's Gym (finally) and The Cracker Factory. Debated on Santa's Village but the novelty of Santa Homer flying across the sky is destroyed by learning how annoying Arnie Pie is. Ugh.
    Glad I'm not the only one. I bought Arnie Pie a couple of weeks ago and when he's in the helicopter he just keeps getting in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot73 View Post
    Got an iPad for Christmas so got Tapped Out.
    It's so addicting, jesus
    I've added some of you. I'm Elliot733 on it, feel free to add me.
    Lucky you. I wanted an iPad for Christmas but it looks like one of those things I'll have to save up for and buy myself. One day at least... For now I'll just have to keep playing Tapped Out on my iPod Touch. An iPad would be nice but there are more pressing items on my "to purchase" list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    The Yes Guy has been unlocked for the community and his quest line is already hysterical.
    Agreed. The Yes Guy is one of the better characters to get added to the game. I got a laugh out of Homer referencing Disco Stu's one-dimensional quality. Speaking of which, I can't believe I wasted donuts on The Grumple. What a shit character.
    Simpsons Tapped Out ID: Knightboat89

there seems to be a glitch where if you click on squidport tiles in other people's towns, other people can continue to click on it and the person will get all of those tiles for free/immediately. it will show up in their town as a bunch of handshakes on top of each other and each one gives a tile. the only thing is it doesn't give you 10 gift cards for tapping it, but if you're already good on the christmas prizes and feel like being nice, go for it. it probably won't last into the next update

also if people are doing this for you, make sure not to clear all of the handshakes or you'll have to start from scratch and build a new tile yourself

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

Top five things I want to see get added to Tapped Out in 2014:

NOTE: I almost included Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz but reconsidered. I think it'd be more respectful if those characters didn't get added.

5: To steal @CMYK's idea, I'd love to see the Springfield Gorge get added. If that were to be the case though, they'd definitely have to add more land expansions. They've done it before but I'm running out of space already.

4. The Monorail. We already know this is going to be added next year but it's an item I've wanted in my Springfield for a while now.

3. Burning Willie from A Nightmare on Evergreen Terrace. It'd be a cool skin for Willie to have next Halloween.

2. Springfield Airport with The Little Black Box. Pretty much explains itself.

1. I've already mentioned it in this thread before but I'd love to see the KBBL Radio building get added along with Bill and Marty.

25. Thumbs Up To This Post by: CMYK, Elliot76

Quote Originally Posted by Knightboat View Post
    I don't want to rub it in but after a week chasing the last prize on the spinning wheel, I finally got the snow monster last night. All that's left on my wheel is gift cards and cash now. It took a while but I'm finally pleased and can stop complaining. I hope the wheel stops dicking the rest of you around.

I've heard of this happening to other people as well. Just today I saw this screenshot proving how bullshit the winning wheel is:

@CMYK I'll be back later on with the top five things I want added to Tapped Out in 2014. I have a few ideas but need to think of a couple more.

WHY EA WHY. Its so painful to look at, that image. I swear something has happened to me to similar.
    I can totally see Springfield Gorge being added.

No doubt the KBBL Radio would have little jobs like channel 6.

Nice list!
    EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

Blog Entries

Now that I'm getting more coins a day, I've started winning some good stuff: Mr Plow, Helter Shelter & Plow King. I don't have Barney though

Blog Entries

Loving the new Yes Guy character, its so addicting to spamclick on him just for his ''YYEEESSS!!'' catchphrase, the same addiction I have with ''textbook closed'' and ''textbook open''

For 2014 I finally want to see Maggie being her own character. It used to be hard to add her in the game because she's very small and would be very hard to find, but now with the Character Finder we no longer have that excuse. And Marge's ''Walk Maggie'' task could become a shared task, and give her a new 8h task that she can do solo in return.

29. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Elliot76

i think it's "task book" not textbook

Fucking finally got Claus Co. Still need sculpture and Helter.

Blog Entries

Got my 2 remaining items the Plow King and ice sculpture in a row, I've finally cleared the entire wheel

What was the episode where Homer used ''task book'' closed/open? I thought it was from Homer Goes To College but that would be TEXT book closed/open

Well it doesn't necessarily have to be from an episode. And maybe I'm wrong (I almost always have it muted so I haven't heard it a bunch). It just made more sense to me for it to be task book, since it's where it lists your tasks :shrug:

Who here has actually got everything for their Krustyland (or dare I say Squidport?)? I have been severely neglecting both save for Squidport tiles...and waiting to see if more Springfielders will go to Krustyland to help but there's still just a handful of them and like three of them have one lame task that barely makes tickets and everything else still locked. I need to make 12000 tickets and I have about...500? Gonna take awhile, oy. I could probably benefit from buying more things but I so rarely go there. I only have two-stars still.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy Kaine View Post
    Got my 2 remaining items the Plow King and ice sculpture in a row, I've finally cleared the entire wheel

What was the episode where Homer used ''task book'' closed/open? I thought it was from Homer Goes To College but that would be TEXT book closed/open
    Dan is the only voice actor to record specially made dialogue for the game. For example, if you buy a premium item you can hear Homer say, "Oooh a premium item!"

Quote Originally Posted by kupomog View Post
    Who here has actually got everything for their Krustyland (or dare I say Squidport?)? I have been severely neglecting both save for Squidport tiles...and waiting to see if more Springfielders will go to Krustyland to help but there's still just a handful of them and like three of them have one lame task that barely makes tickets and everything else still locked. I need to make 12000 tickets and I have about...500? Gonna take awhile, oy. I could probably benefit from buying more things but I so rarely go there. I only have two-stars still.
    (raises hand sheepishly)

I have both (except not all the performers for the squidport) fully decked out and I was surprised how tiny of a space Krustyland can fit into even with the two new ride additions from the previous two events. It was only possible via that GameZino purchase like everything in my Springfield of course haha.

Thread Information