Page 65 of 191 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 5701

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Anyone else having trouble accepting new friends? I've got a couple of requests but when I want to approve them it says "Uh-oh, something went wrong!"...

I've just passed the 4000 GOO mark, compared to Whacking Day I'm REALLY making progress in short amounts of time. :-)

Enjoyed this game when I had it on my phone, but it stated to use too much of my phone memory so I had to delete it.

Blog Entries

Thanks for haunting my town with your squishy goo, guys.

I'm having a hard time choosing which stuff to get with my donuts: Devil Flanders, Bad Dream House, House of Evil, Cemetery or Pet Cemetery... Guess I still plenty time left to make my decision

Add me: GouldEA
    Haunting and sending gremlins to everyone!

This is one of the better updates they've had. The goo collecting is way easier than whacking day. The free donuts was a nice touch & let me get through some tasks quicker. I don't buy donuts so any freebies is all I got. There is another freebie coming up plus since I'm maxed out on levels I should be getting my donut gift soon too.
    Cool, free online baseball game
    http://brushbackbaseball.com/index.jsp?rf=1233

I got my first spooktacular gift, it's like the donut bonus levels. Scored 3 donuts! Keep adding me guys, more gremlins I send out, the more goo you get from squashing them

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just 70 million away from reaching the worldwide goal. Expecting us to get the prizes sometime tomorrow. Also, just added you @Gouldylocks.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

I'm not sure if it's my fault considering how slow I am at doing tasks, but I'm still doing the contraband tobacco quests as well as the Halloween ones. Right now Homer has several 24 hour tasks still to do. It's the "To Do Pile" all over again.

Simpsons Tapped Out ID: Knightboat89

Ahahha those guys,

(THOH XXIV)
    EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

Global Moderator Smiling Politely's Avatar

I am blown away by people having collected huge amounts of goo. I am just past 1800, and I have no idea how people have more than double that. O.o

Wooo hoo first church of lardlad, First Community prize!

Judging by this speed we'll probably only get the next two

So we only get one prize and the tally keeps going, eh? I had gathered as much, couldn't understand why people thought all the prizes would unlock at once considering there was clearly an arrow above just the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by CMYK
    Judging by this speed we'll probably only get the next two
    Well it took around a week to get the first one, if it keeps going up in 5,000,000,000 increments then that's another 4 weeks which takes us to just before November 7 - I reckon we should get all of them.
    Last edited by Zeus; Today at 12:00 PM. Reason: to fuck with you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Psychotically View Post
    I am blown away by people having collected huge amounts of goo. I am just past 1800, and I have no idea how people have more than double that. O.o
    thanks to posting on EA's message boards, I have over 80 friends, all of which keep adding crazy amounts of hauntings/gremlins. my newfound free time has allowed me to acquire lots of goo from them in return, too.

later today I should get my hands on the twirl-n-hurl. best part about this update? they're all INSTANT BUILDS. whacking day still made you wait ugh.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Psychotically View Post
    I've got about a 100 friends in Origin and not all of them have updated to the Halloween edition of the game, but I visit about half of those that DO have the update around noon (which is usually on my lunchbreak) and the other half just before I go to bed. I leave about three gremlins in each town (except those that are already full of them) and have since gotten about 100 GOO's from those everyday, give or take. On top of that I've got the two cemeteries from last year which give me the odd 10 ghosts each, as well as the mausoleum and the ancient burial yard. Add the character quests (that give you goo) to that as well and you've got my total.

It's about an hour and a half each day, I'll admit it's a lot, but when this is over I'll just change back to the usual 15-20 minutes over lunch time.

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Glad the First Church of Lard Lad is its own building. I've had two Lard Lads for the longest time, so now I'm able to store one and replace it with the Church. Sure it gives less $, but I really won't miss the extra $60 or so that the premium version gave out.

Based on what we've seen in the show, there are at least two Lard Lads (probably more) in Springfield. One is a block from Springfield Elementary as seen in the HD intro, the other is downtown.

---

Btw, I had an idea for a cool building:

Wouldn't it be neat if they gave it a nondescript building with a billboard on top, and you could change the billboard (like the HD intro) by applying different skins (like the Chirstmas decor for houses)? They could add to the billboards by way of updates or premium items. Start people out with two gags, and they could purchase more. Or release seasonal billboards. Just an idea.
    UP AND ATOM!

Blog Entries

I like that idea

I also like that the Lard Lad turns out not to be a skin. Anyone know if this unlocks all the Lard Lad tasks?

Thundercougerfalconbird Dave Shutton's Avatar

That's funny, I actually kinda wish it was just a skin, I just hate having weird looking buildings in my town after Halloween ends. I'm hoping maybe after the Halloween event it will become a facade
    Tapped Out Origin ID: jbartle25, feel free to add me

At what point do Ned & Apu get goo collecting tasks?

Also did everyone notice when in someone's town when you unhaunt a town you get 2 goo & no money?

I like your idea @Captain Scared

For the Community prizes;
    They should give us a sort of santa sack where you can get the choice of like Spooky Wall, wailing wall, community prize and some donuts.

:P

I'm really glad the notifications started telling me who visits my town because I so rarely get to play the game, I wanna make sure I at least visit the people who pop by my town.

I don't have much Goo but I was watching THOH on Sunday so I got the Strongman at least. I love Maude the ghost, really wasn't expecting that. I'm also glad some of the stuff from last Halloween is available, but I don't think all of the items are there, right? As long as I get most, I'm happy. Still mad I never got all the Simpson family snowmen, but at the same time, I can't believe I've almost been playing this for a year.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Professional Burger Stealer Krusty Burglar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've started getting goo. I'm amazed by the amount of goo some people have.

Blog Entries

so close to burns' coffin!

also @kupomorgue I just visited your town and it's more haunted than NYC in ghostbusters!

Haha I tried checking it last night and went through the entire town and unhaunted all the buildings and suddenly they were mostly haunted again and I was like AGH. Im gonna try and go through on my lunch break.

My Homer has about 5 different yellow highlighted quests he can do; it's crazy. And I finally leveled up to 35.

Blog Entries

My town feels so small compared to most people. Also, I want that vacuum.

Good Morning, Captain NoDeerForAMonth's Avatar

I have to buy

Ocean Land 33k
    Police Station 40k
    Java Server 26k

and I only got17k

I have way too many tasks to do that aren't goo related. They really want to hinder those of us that don't pay for donuts.

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

So. Many. Homer. Tasks.

Blog Entries

yeah I get they want new players to be able to participate but jesus h christ

Blog Entries

Yes, it's getting pretty annoying.

30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Knightboat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Yes, it's getting pretty annoying.

Look at the guy to the right of Homer there. Hah.

I have little to no money and no donuts, progress is slow for me. It's a bit of a pain.

Also, I am REALLY sick of getting trees as a premium item from the Mystery Box.
    Last edited by Krusty Burglar; 10-12-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Thread Information