Page 53 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 5701

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Wait, how is a separate space possible?
    Apparently you'll build a free Krustyland shuttle (which you have to find space for of course), and you'll tap on it twice to be taken to "Krustyland", which will have its own land expansions.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

That's crazy. It's kind of cool, but I hope it doesn't mean we'll never see land expansions for the main area.
    UP AND ATOM!

they will eventually man, there's supposedly so many attractions and decorations, including multiple sizeable roller coasters, restaurants and a big hotel, etc. I know personally, in my town i definitely wouldn't be able to make it fit on my main area.. part of me wishes it was Itchy & Scratchy Land but meh, it's still pretty rad.. with the seperate screen added, I wonder if they're gonna keep that specific area the simple town builder model, or perhaps a rollercoaster tycoon type? who knows..

I'm new here, not sure if you guys are against next level spoilers, but I'm pretty stoked for it already..

Blog Entries

I just got some free itunes giftcards from work today (finally cashing in my incentive points) so hopefully I'll have lincoln's cabin stupidly soon!!

edit: also krustyland is a simple model builder, although an RCT model would be awesome but you know it would also be insanely tedious if EA had their way

I think its cool and all, but i wonder how much pressure it will add when its practically splitting the game in 2. Unless this is part of the minigames that was listed it a while back and is limited. Otherwise they will have to accommodate for 2 content updates all the time.

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog

Wow there's heaps of stuff on wiki for krustyland. It's like completely filled. All pictures, prices etc. Buy tokens with cash, tokens buy buildings, weird conversion lol.

Lvl 32 in the works, http://tstotips.com/2013/07/17/spoil...-32-content/2/

Calmwood mental hospital
    Kamp krusty
    Worlds largest toilet

Then you got some decorations

Kamp Bart costume
    Rod and tod.

Pretty cool

I think this deserves a "Woo-hoo!"

After playing the game for nearly a year (yikes!), I have finally gotten a load of donuts in a daily rewards mystery box:

My total is now 96! I'm either getting the community center with Jasper, or Lugash's gym once I have 150 or 175.

---

As for Wolfcastle's Mansion - seeing as how my town is getting a little tight, I did as best I could to replicate the show with the space I had:

Stupid Simpsons Wiki removed the show screenshot and replaced it with the Tapped Out image... but I managed to find a thumbnail of the show version:

Not too much to take from the show, aside from a brick wall at the entrence and a row of trees on the side. Wolfcastle has a driveway like Burns Manor, but I didn't have the space to recreate it.

I placed the mansion near Burns Manor, Fat Tony's place, and the Pimento Grove. It's also a short walk to the GYM where HOmer met Wolfcastle.

Last edited by Captain Squid; 07-18-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    I think this deserves a "Woo-hoo!"

After playing the game for nearly a year (yikes!), I have finally gotten a load of donuts in a daily rewards mystery box:

My total is now 96! I'm either getting the community center with Jasper, or Lugash's gym once I have 150 or 175.

---

As for Wolfcastle's Mansion - seeing as how my town is getting a little tight, I did as best I could to replicate the show with the space I had:

Stupid Simpsons Wiki removed the show screenshot and replaced it with the Tapped Out image... but I managed to find a thumbnail of the show version:

Not too much to take from the show, aside from a brick wall at the entrence and a row of trees on the side. Wolfcastle has a driveway like Burns Manor, but I didn't have the space to recreate it.

I placed the mansion near Burns Manor, Fat Tony's place, and the Pimento Grove. It's also a short walk to the GYM where HOmer met Wolfcastle.

Awesome and awesome man. You will have to do like a big panorama pic of your Springfield. Hopefully only to show off, not to blow our mind all over the place.

Blog Entries

yeah I'd like to see that too

I'm worried the app wont be able to take these big updates, which is why they added on this shuttle // Krusty Land.
    Lets face it, working on phones and ipads, there seems to be a limit here. The big towns seem to lag. Not just a question
    directly to you Cpt. S to us all. Do you think they can expand to more land? Or any of the big ideas like the addition of night?

I'd like them to expand the game to something that could take the power, but the game is built up from the phone.
    These regular updates are what makes the game money and advertising for the show. So it would be foolish to change to a PC or whatever.

Well they could make a move to pc like steam. But it'd need more weight under it.
    EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

Depends how the hardware is utilised and if its optimised properly or not. As most major games on mobiles, the engine that it runs on will advance and lower models of mobiles will phase out. Like I think last years? Technical update, increased the optimisation of the game but as the cost of phasing out older mobile models to run on. When new android phones and iPhone 6 comes out. That will allow for them to increase the game further. But possibly at the cost of phasing out 3rd, 4th gen to make the game optimised for 5th, 6th gen hardware for iOS and android equivalent. They might have heaps of lead way yet to to increase the land just by tweaking the game to run better with less lag. Doesn't always lag because of over limiting hardware.

Enjoy my jumbled post, bitches

Blog Entries

I like how Wolfcastle has a task at El Chemistri. It's too bad that it's only one time use. I really like seeing the building animation.
    Quote Originally Posted by pkkao View Post
    I'd reply but I've reached my quota of daily Kid Moe thumbs.

Edit: damn it

I'll definitely make a town image when I have the time. I think I'll do it after level 32.

As for land expansions, really, all I want is another line of land to the south and to the east... at the very least. Maybe TWO lines both to the south and east. Nothing crazy. Just enough for a few more blocks on either side.

Blog Entries

For some reason, all my friends have disappeared

EDIT: Nevermind
    Last edited by BrokenBox; 07-21-2013 at 09:27 AM.

With a possible Futurama-Simpsons crossover episode finally coming our way , what better way to promote
    the episode than a simpsons tapped out than with a promotional item!?

It doesn't have to be full on, but it could be a couple of decorative items like cryogenics tube, the monitor billboard Or whatever MacGuffin / plot device they will use in the ep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CMYK View Post
    With a possible Futurama-Simpsons crossover episode finally coming our way , what better way to promote
    the episode than a simpsons tapped out than with a promotional item!?

It doesn't have to be full on, but it could be a couple of decorative items like cryogenics tube, the monitor billboard Or whatever MacGuffin / plot device they will use in the ep.
    Or better yet, give us a Futurama expansion pack! They could also do the same for the upcoming Family Guy episode.

They'll probably give us Bender as a new character. He'll appear just as he appears in the episode, and has his own little story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Moe View Post
    Or better yet, give us a Futurama expansion pack! They could also do the same for the upcoming Family Guy episode.
    Haahaha I can't tell if that's sarcasm.

Lol I think that's too much. Though I would like to see a Tapped out New New York.
    I think EA would only allow simpsons related content in tapped out (Whatever's in their crossover episode).

Since the simpsons will be releasing the cross over it's fair to say its a simpsons episode. Unless Matt takes his name off the episode like he did for "A star is burns",
    which I don't think is likely as both Futurama and Simpsons are his creation.

Don't think its possible? The Job for Woldcastle "Go In for a Closer Inspection his Laces" is from a gag from the "A star is burns" crossover episode with the
    Critic. So It's (sort of ) been done.

Blog Entries

although there are some cringeworthy nods to the modern seasons (carl celebrating his icelandic heritage oh lord), I love that most of the game is brimming with classic era references. moleman filming that damn football to the groin short film for 24 hours straight never fails to amuse me.

I like that the game is a mix of everything. You have just about every season represented in one place. The THOH event was awesome, I loved how they covered a variety of THOH episodes. Hoping they do the same this year.

Professional Burger Stealer Krusty Burglar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks like we now have Kamp Krusty.

NEW UPDATES --

Rod
    Tod
    Monkey bars
    Left-handed roadster
    Calmwood mental hospital
    Kamp Krusty (no Mr Black ? )

and what I assume is Sir Putt-A-Lots? I already have from Valentines day.

Tell Us What it Am SchmatisfiedHomer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm currently at Level 30. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to Level 31 by the time Level 32 arrives.
    My Favorite Episodes: Homer's Barbershop Quartet, Itchy and Scratchy Land, Homer and Apu, Burns' Heir, and Rosebud.
    My Least Favorite Episodes: Elementary School Musical, Lisa Goes Gaga, Kill the Alligator and Run, Saddleshore Galactica, and The Ten-Per-Cent Solution.
    "Kids, kids, you tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is...never try." ~Homer Simpson
    "I just think they're neat." ~Marge Simpson on potatoes
    "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room." ~Lisa Simpson and her "catchphrase"
    "Why did you leave me here when I clearly need medical attention?" ~Bart Simpson on Lisa thinking love can heal him
    "(suck, suck)" Maggie Simpson

Blog Entries

I was kinda expecting Kamp Krusty to be larger, but I guess I can make the forest around the camp myself . Mr Black should've been included, though he probably lacks a good amount of tasks

How do you get Rod and Tod?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I was kinda expecting Kamp Krusty to be larger, but I guess I can make the forest around the camp myself . Mr Black should've been included, though he probably lacks a good amount of tasks

How do you get Rod and Tod?
    I'd think Mr. Black would be a premium character, but we'll see.

And I think you'd probably get Rod and Tod in some quest at Kamp Krusty.

I got Rod and Tod, and I cant buy Kamp Krusty because its donuts. -- Pretty sure its the Sir Putt-A-Lots.

Shame Kamp Krusty is so small and is a premium item. Also a shame that they didn't expand the land, I really wanted to create a Big Snake Lake.

I crammed Calmwood next to the SNPP, it looks quite nice. Once built I'll post the obligatory screencaps.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty upset that Kamp Krusty is premium. I was looking forward to it, and instead, I can only get Calmwood and Sir-Putts-a-alot.

A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar

Too bad there was no World's Largest Toilet. Was really looking forward for that. And also... WE NEED A LAND EXPANSION AND WE NEED IT YESTERDAY.

But seriously though, I'm gonna have no rate to put other stuff if this continues. Needs to be a land expansion within the next 3 non-Krustyland updates.

Seriously, sir-putts-alot. It was a valentines exclusive. This game is starting to give me the shits, premiums up the ass and all my exclusives are slowly becoming available for purchase by anyone. What's next? Like I understand that they have to make money but lately when a update comes out there's more premiums then free, or the free things are like leftover crap. Fuck rod and Todd, I was expecting Kamp krusty for summer, the quest line is devoted too it, but you can't buy it. We will obviously get the krusty totem after finishing the questline
    Last edited by Gouldylocks; 07-25-2013 at 01:13 PM.

32. Thumbs Up To This Post by: CMYK

Thread Information