Page 22 of 191 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 660 of 5701



Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)



(Users Browsing this Thread: )

  1. #631
    is nevermore Kid Moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Knocking At Your Chamber Door
    Posts
    7,217
    Blog Entries
    9


    He had a monorail academy? I haven't seen the episode in so long, it's hard to remember.

  2. #632
    vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,390


    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Moe View Post
    He had a monorail academy? I haven't seen the episode in so long, it's hard to remember.
    How could you forget that memorable location??



    Oh wait... it actually looked like this:



    ----

    Some buildings on my wish list:

    La Maison Derrière w/Belle



    Solid gold house w/Chester and a rocket car as a premium item



    Duff Stadium:



    I'd also love to see a Simpsons Movie release, though I'd guess it would take a rerelease of the movie on blu-ray to get something like that. Add Plopper, Cargill, boob lady, Colin as characters and give us stuff like the motorcycle, Zesty Fork sign, a rock, the A Hard Place building, a crane and wrecking ball

    UP AND ATOM!


  3. #633
    is nevermore Kid Moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Knocking At Your Chamber Door
    Posts
    7,217
    Blog Entries
    9


    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Solid gold house w/Chester and a rocket car as a premium item

    I would be all over that!


  4. #634
    vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,390


    Woo hoo! In a one-two punch combo I tapped Bart to complete a task and collected $1 million and hit the next donut prize box game, getting 3 donuts on my first go. Then I bought the escalator to nowhere, which has a 3 day building time. 3 days from now is Friday just as I'm coming home from work. Nice end of the week treat, a million dollar escalator.

  5. #635
    The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,443


    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Woo hoo! In a one-two punch combo I tapped Bart to complete a task and collected $1 million and hit the next donut prize box game, getting 3 donuts on my first go. Then I bought the escalator to nowhere, which has a 3 day building time. 3 days from now is Friday just as I'm coming home from work. Nice end of the week treat, a million dollar escalator.
    What's a one-two punch combo and how do I do it? I want $1 million!

  6. #636
    vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,390


    Quote Originally Posted by Knightboat View Post
    What's a one-two punch combo and how do I do it? I want $1 million!
    Ha! I wish money were that easy. No, I meant I was a few dollars away and a few XP away from 1 mil and a prize box, and I got both in one go.

  7. #637
    The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,443


    Oh, right. I thought it was too good to be true...

  8. #638
    vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,390


    From the pages of the Springfield Shopper

    Local Drunk Missing, Mob Claims No Involvement



    School Groundskeeper Ashamed to Rake, Hides Behind Drunk Closeted Gay Men



    Drunk Men Roam the Streets and Each Other



    Half-Buried Mayan God Found in Schoolyard



    Duffman Reveals: "I Am a Reindeer F***er, Oh Yeah!"



    No Headline Can Describe This Photo



    Skinner Replaces Parking Spaces with Christmas Trees, Claims PTSD Has Finally Driven Him Insane


  9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: CMYK

  10. #639
    vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,390


    Game updated! Not too big, but we do get Gorgeous Grampa for free, as well as a premium item of a Gorgeous Grampa billboard (limited time) and a 99 cent (real money) golden scratch card that gives out donuts. Valentines update is removed.

  11. #640
    is nevermore Kid Moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Knocking At Your Chamber Door
    Posts
    7,217
    Blog Entries
    9


    Gorgeous Grandpa kind of scares me!

  12. #641
    Formerly known as E.A. Moz
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,479


    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Woo hoo! In a one-two punch combo I tapped Bart to complete a task and collected $1 million and hit the next donut prize box game, getting 3 donuts on my first go. Then I bought the escalator to nowhere, which has a 3 day building time. 3 days from now is Friday just as I'm coming home from work. Nice end of the week treat, a million dollar escalator.
    Tapped Bart and got a million bucks?

  13. #642
    is nevermore Kid Moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Knocking At Your Chamber Door
    Posts
    7,217
    Blog Entries
    9


    Quote Originally Posted by Mozy View Post
    Tapped Bart and got a million bucks?
    We wish...

  14. #643
    vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,390


    Back again with a guide to Springfield! This time I wanted to point out a location in Springfield that can easily be made with existing decorations, and could be a place where people could easily store their holiday-specific decorations.

    I'm talking about the Springfield Festival Grounds . Strangely enough, this location isn't even in any Simpsons wiki I've come across, however events that take place there are in various wikis. El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer and Guess Whose Coming to Criticize Dinner feature food festivals taking place on unknown grounds. While it isn't made clear if these events take place on the same land, they really do look alike. As for placement, I'm guessing either just south of downtown, or just south of the old city (town square, pressboard estates). Given the blue collar vibe to the festivals, I'm going with south of the Simpson home and town square. Perhaps near the tire fire?

    A Taste of Springfield festival


    Springfield Chili Cook Off


    The festival grounds could also be the same place we see various outdoor events including the carnival that comes to town in Bart Carny:



    The location itself can easily be made in Tapped Out. All you'd have to do is clear out a section of land and make a large square or rectangle of land with picket fences or chain link fences. Beyond the entrance create a parking lot. Place a few trees within the festival grounds and have them outside the fence as well. Then, simply fill the space with all your holiday related shit. Who knows, maybe someday they'll release chili cook-off items?


  15. #644
    A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,569


    I wish we get more billboards, signs and sets, kinda like that.

  16. #645
    Formerly known as E.A. Moz
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,479


    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Back again with a guide to Springfield! This time I wanted to point out a location in Springfield that can easily be made with existing decorations, and could be a place where people could easily store their holiday-specific decorations.

    I'm talking about the Springfield Festival Grounds . Strangely enough, this location isn't even in any Simpsons wiki I've come across, however events that take place there are in various wikis. El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer and Guess Whose Coming to Criticize Dinner feature food festivals taking place on unknown grounds. While it isn't made clear if these events take place on the same land, they really do look alike. As for placement, I'm guessing either just south of downtown, or just south of the old city (town square, pressboard estates). Given the blue collar vibe to the festivals, I'm going with south of the Simpson home and town square. Perhaps near the tire fire?

    A Taste of Springfield festival


    Springfield Chili Cook Off


    The festival grounds could also be the same place we see various outdoor events including the carnival that comes to town in Bart Carny:



    The location itself can easily be made in Tapped Out. All you'd have to do is clear out a section of land and make a large square or rectangle of land with picket fences or chain link fences. Beyond the entrance create a parking lot. Place a few trees within the festival grounds and have them outside the fence as well. Then, simply fill the space with all your holiday related shit. Who knows, maybe someday they'll release chili cook-off items?
    THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

  17. #646


    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Back again with a guide to Springfield! This time I wanted to point out a location in Springfield that can easily be made with existing decorations, and could be a place where people could easily store their holiday-specific decorations.
    I read this entire thread and I joined just because your posts were so informative and interesting!

    Thank you!


  18. #647
    is nevermore Kid Moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Knocking At Your Chamber Door
    Posts
    7,217
    Blog Entries
    9


    I don't think my computer can handle much more of these pictures. It's starting to sound like my stomach after I eat school cafeteria food.

  19. #648
    vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,390


    Quote Originally Posted by likecharges View Post
    I read this entire thread and I joined just because your posts were so informative and interesting!

    Thank you!
    You're welcome! Thats awesome to hear, welcome to the forums!

  20. #649
    Thundercougerfalconbird Dave Shutton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Spittle County
    Posts
    4,093


    Tapped Out Origin ID: jbartle25, feel free to add me


  21. #650
    Formerly known as E.A. Moz
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,479


    Quote Originally Posted by likecharges View Post
    I read this entire thread and I joined just because your posts were so informative and interesting!

    Thank you!
    I like seeing posts like these, giving credit where it's due!

  22. #651
    Formerly known as E.A. Moz
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,479


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Shutton View Post
    No, it doesn't. I can't believe I fell for it.

  23. #652
    Stonecutter Blobulle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,246
    Blog Entries
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Shutton View Post
    I often use this glitch, it works for me.

  24. #653
    A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,569


    I used it. Thank you so fricking much for posting this. It worked and my town is so much bigger and I have just about every premium item imaginable. Hope it works if and when they release the gold house and Chester's car.

  25. #654
    vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,390


    Wait, this works? Or is it BS? From the look it of, it eats away at your donuts before it dips into negatives, so if you've built up a ton of donuts, you'd have to use them up before it starts to work. But at that point they could patch it and in turn you've ended up using all your donuts to get to the negatives, and you lose all your negative donuts.

    But hasn't it been patched? I noted that the game had an update yesterday.

    ---

    Well fuck, I looked around and it seems legit and I'm trying it. I had 50 donuts on reserve, but spent them on Burns Limo and a bench with clothes draped on them (believe it or not I've never had this stupid premium). So now I'm at 1 donut and have 3 hours til my scratch card resets. Then I'm trying it. If it works, hooray! If it doesn't or is patched within the next few hours, no biggie. I have a Limo.
    Last edited by Captain Squid; 03-07-2013 at 06:47 AM.

  26. #655
    Formerly known as E.A. Moz
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,479




    This one is more clearer on how it works, this one DOES work.

    Hey, we can't get in trouble for this legally, can we?

  27. #656
    vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    3,390


    No, I can't see them getting poeple in trouble for it. I mean, what if you DID visit the track and then buy a scratch card? It's not a crazy sequence of events, and it is EA's fault for this glitch.


  28. #657
    Formerly known as E.A. Moz
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,479


    Good call. The one that I posted really does work, @Captain Squid.

  29. #658
    Stonecutter Blobulle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,246
    Blog Entries
    7


    It's their fault, so it's safe.


  30. #659
    Wanting to switch seats The Monorail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fake Location
    Posts
    1,351
    Blog Entries
    32


    St. Patricks Day update gives us Tom O'Flanagan's pub (costs 1600), Wishing well (150 donuts) and seems like the rivers will turn green .

  31. #660
    Formerly known as E.A. Moz
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,479


    AWESOME!



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •