Page 22 of 191 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

He had a monorail academy? I haven't seen the episode in so long, it's hard to remember.

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Moe View Post
    He had a monorail academy? I haven't seen the episode in so long, it's hard to remember.
    How could you forget that memorable location??

Oh wait... it actually looked like this:

----

Some buildings on my wish list:

La Maison Derrière w/Belle

Solid gold house w/Chester and a rocket car as a premium item

Duff Stadium:

I'd also love to see a Simpsons Movie release, though I'd guess it would take a rerelease of the movie on blu-ray to get something like that. Add Plopper, Cargill, boob lady, Colin as characters and give us stuff like the motorcycle, Zesty Fork sign, a rock, the A Hard Place building, a crane and wrecking ball

UP AND ATOM!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Solid gold house w/Chester and a rocket car as a premium item

I would be all over that!

Woo hoo! In a one-two punch combo I tapped Bart to complete a task and collected $1 million and hit the next donut prize box game, getting 3 donuts on my first go. Then I bought the escalator to nowhere, which has a 3 day building time. 3 days from now is Friday just as I'm coming home from work. Nice end of the week treat, a million dollar escalator.

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

Woo hoo! In a one-two punch combo I tapped Bart to complete a task and collected $1 million and hit the next donut prize box game, getting 3 donuts on my first go. Then I bought the escalator to nowhere, which has a 3 day building time. 3 days from now is Friday just as I'm coming home from work. Nice end of the week treat, a million dollar escalator.
    What's a one-two punch combo and how do I do it? I want $1 million!

Quote Originally Posted by Knightboat View Post
    What's a one-two punch combo and how do I do it? I want $1 million!
    Ha! I wish money were that easy. No, I meant I was a few dollars away and a few XP away from 1 mil and a prize box, and I got both in one go.

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

Oh, right. I thought it was too good to be true...

From the pages of the Springfield Shopper

Local Drunk Missing, Mob Claims No Involvement

School Groundskeeper Ashamed to Rake, Hides Behind Drunk Closeted Gay Men

Drunk Men Roam the Streets and Each Other

Half-Buried Mayan God Found in Schoolyard

Duffman Reveals: "I Am a Reindeer F***er, Oh Yeah!"

No Headline Can Describe This Photo

Skinner Replaces Parking Spaces with Christmas Trees, Claims PTSD Has Finally Driven Him Insane

9. Thumbs Up To This Post by: CMYK

Game updated! Not too big, but we do get Gorgeous Grampa for free, as well as a premium item of a Gorgeous Grampa billboard (limited time) and a 99 cent (real money) golden scratch card that gives out donuts. Valentines update is removed.

Blog Entries

Gorgeous Grandpa kind of scares me!

Formerly known as E.A. Moz

Tapped Bart and got a million bucks?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mozy View Post
    Tapped Bart and got a million bucks?
    We wish...

Back again with a guide to Springfield! This time I wanted to point out a location in Springfield that can easily be made with existing decorations, and could be a place where people could easily store their holiday-specific decorations.

I'm talking about the Springfield Festival Grounds . Strangely enough, this location isn't even in any Simpsons wiki I've come across, however events that take place there are in various wikis. El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer and Guess Whose Coming to Criticize Dinner feature food festivals taking place on unknown grounds. While it isn't made clear if these events take place on the same land, they really do look alike. As for placement, I'm guessing either just south of downtown, or just south of the old city (town square, pressboard estates). Given the blue collar vibe to the festivals, I'm going with south of the Simpson home and town square. Perhaps near the tire fire?

A Taste of Springfield festival

Springfield Chili Cook Off

The festival grounds could also be the same place we see various outdoor events including the carnival that comes to town in Bart Carny:

The location itself can easily be made in Tapped Out. All you'd have to do is clear out a section of land and make a large square or rectangle of land with picket fences or chain link fences. Beyond the entrance create a parking lot. Place a few trees within the festival grounds and have them outside the fence as well. Then, simply fill the space with all your holiday related shit. Who knows, maybe someday they'll release chili cook-off items?

A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar

I wish we get more billboards, signs and sets, kinda like that.

Back again with a guide to Springfield! This time I wanted to point out a location in Springfield that can easily be made with existing decorations, and could be a place where people could easily store their holiday-specific decorations.

I'm talking about the Springfield Festival Grounds . Strangely enough, this location isn't even in any Simpsons wiki I've come across, however events that take place there are in various wikis. El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer and Guess Whose Coming to Criticize Dinner feature food festivals taking place on unknown grounds. While it isn't made clear if these events take place on the same land, they really do look alike. As for placement, I'm guessing either just south of downtown, or just south of the old city (town square, pressboard estates). Given the blue collar vibe to the festivals, I'm going with south of the Simpson home and town square. Perhaps near the tire fire?

A Taste of Springfield festival

Springfield Chili Cook Off

The festival grounds could also be the same place we see various outdoor events including the carnival that comes to town in Bart Carny:

The location itself can easily be made in Tapped Out. All you'd have to do is clear out a section of land and make a large square or rectangle of land with picket fences or chain link fences. Beyond the entrance create a parking lot. Place a few trees within the festival grounds and have them outside the fence as well. Then, simply fill the space with all your holiday related shit. Who knows, maybe someday they'll release chili cook-off items?
    THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

I read this entire thread and I joined just because your posts were so informative and interesting!

Thank you!

Blog Entries

I don't think my computer can handle much more of these pictures. It's starting to sound like my stomach after I eat school cafeteria food.

Quote Originally Posted by likecharges View Post
    I read this entire thread and I joined just because your posts were so informative and interesting!

Thank you!
    You're welcome! Thats awesome to hear, welcome to the forums!

Thundercougerfalconbird Dave Shutton's Avatar

Tapped Out Origin ID: jbartle25, feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by likecharges View Post

Thank you!
    I like seeing posts like these, giving credit where it's due!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Shutton View Post
    No, it doesn't. I can't believe I fell for it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Shutton View Post
    I often use this glitch, it works for me.

A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar

I used it. Thank you so fricking much for posting this. It worked and my town is so much bigger and I have just about every premium item imaginable. Hope it works if and when they release the gold house and Chester's car.

Wait, this works? Or is it BS? From the look it of, it eats away at your donuts before it dips into negatives, so if you've built up a ton of donuts, you'd have to use them up before it starts to work. But at that point they could patch it and in turn you've ended up using all your donuts to get to the negatives, and you lose all your negative donuts.

But hasn't it been patched? I noted that the game had an update yesterday.

---

Well fuck, I looked around and it seems legit and I'm trying it. I had 50 donuts on reserve, but spent them on Burns Limo and a bench with clothes draped on them (believe it or not I've never had this stupid premium). So now I'm at 1 donut and have 3 hours til my scratch card resets. Then I'm trying it. If it works, hooray! If it doesn't or is patched within the next few hours, no biggie. I have a Limo.
    Last edited by Captain Squid; 03-07-2013 at 06:47 AM.

This one is more clearer on how it works, this one DOES work.

Hey, we can't get in trouble for this legally, can we?

No, I can't see them getting poeple in trouble for it. I mean, what if you DID visit the track and then buy a scratch card? It's not a crazy sequence of events, and it is EA's fault for this glitch.

Good call. The one that I posted really does work, @Captain Squid.

Blog Entries

It's their fault, so it's safe.

Wanting to switch seats The Monorail's Avatar
    Blog Entries

St. Patricks Day update gives us Tom O'Flanagan's pub (costs 1600), Wishing well (150 donuts) and seems like the rivers will turn green .

AWESOME!

Thread Information