Page 188 of 190 FirstFirst ... 88138178179180181182183184185186187188189190 LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,640 of 5693

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

“Pretension” by Calvin Klein ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I’m just waiting for Tap Ball 2018.
    ah (as in apple)-tuh-eef

Blog Entries

I think this is the first event where I'm trying to get all the crafting stuff

Blog Entries

Well, the international event was a less fun then I thought it would be. I actually didn't even get the last prize for Act 2 or the last half for Act 3, making this the first time I didn't finish an event and got all the prizes. The only things I liked about the event was that I got the French winemakers and Mr. Sparkle (even if Mr. Sparkle was premium).

With the new The Secret War of Lisa Simpson mini-event and the tie-in to St. Patrick's Day, I just realized I've been playing this game for over a year now. And honestly, this game seemed a lot more fun back than then it is right now. I don't know if it's because of all the recent events that are starting to feel mediocre or dragging too long, or if it's because the prizes have been getting a lot less interesting (especially since it's starting to feel like it's getting more obvious that their hiding the best characters behind premium prices, like with Leopold in the current mini-event), but sometimes it feels like Tapped Out is more of a chore then a game.

Ditto on all of the above. I don't really enjoy Tapped Out anymore and I should probably just quit it. But it's so oddly addictive

Blog Entries

I ragequitted back when the sci-fi event was going on lol

Not even a year playing it

I got through the event fine but it wasn't particularly exciting yeah. I got everything but I didn't even watch that controversial Brazil episode so I didn't care about the last act at all. I didn't want to spend my donuts on Americatown or Mr. Sparkle, sadly.

I do kinda like having a little favela like area but I don't know where I'd actually put all this. I have an idea but it...surprise...requires buying up all the new land.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

There is a very cool Rommelwood Military School mini-event featuring several buildings and items from "The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" as well as "Sideshow Bob's Last Gleaming" and the funny “Keep Out. Or Enter. I'm a sign, not a cop” sign from "Gone Maggie Gone". I love it when we get a classic era setting with tons of items and buildings to allow us to remake a larger location. I'll have to rewatch "The Secret War of Lisa Simpson" to see where everything goes.
    UP AND ATOM!

The Secret War of Lisa Simpson is one of my favourite episodes so, despite what I said about tapped out as a whole previously, I am enjoying this mini-event. I've just unlocked Lisa's military school uniform

Blog Entries

I quite liked the international event, but as with most other major events it just dragged on for to long. I finally got to make a proper airfield for my town. This mini-event also had some good prizes. I especially like Lisa's ''Conquer The Eliminator'' task where you actually see her cling up and down the stairs, and while performing her task she is just dangling in the middle. I really like having these more Simpson-esque events, I just wish that they don't make them last as long as they do now.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Blog Entries

Gave this game another chance, and lol the only major thing I missed is the airport in those 6 months apparently ?

Add me yo : JohndyDundee

Looks like a new event is already here - it's some sort of James Bond type thing. To be fair though, it looks a lot more interesting than the airport event

Blog Entries

Pretty weak concept for an event. There's scorpio, bont, that bryan cranston character from a few seasons ago, and that's it for source material

Oh cool the Hank Scorpio mastermind costume that this entire stupid event is promoting is...premium. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The super agent tapping game feels like they forgot to actually spawn the agents or just spawns them in stupid places way off to the side of the screen half the time so I just tap on the buildings hoping they spawned behind there. I always end up with waaayy more agents than I physically saw.

i miss all the stuff i got

Blog Entries

So have we officially reached the point where all the new characters that will be added into the game will be one-off guest characters or just extremely minor ones because we finally ran out of main and recurring characters to introduce in the game instead? I mean, I guess it's nice to have James Bont around if and Hank Scorpio have some kind of task together, but I don't know if it's a good idea to center an entire event with him and that spy hallucination voiced by Bryan Cranston from that one episode.

Also it seems kind of shady to have Hank Scorpio on the title with an alternate costume and make him a huge part of the event's plot, but not have him available for free and have him and his costume behind a premium wall. I would have had Scorpio available from the start of the event and made only his new costume the premium gift, but I guess that would make less money then just having both of them premium.

And I'm going to be totally blunt here: Homer wearing the spy camera hat from Homer & Apu has got to be the absolute worst idea for a premium costume that I have ever seen.

yeah i feel like i'm finally completely over this game. i'm not gonna entirely quit, because it's still good to kill time when all i've got is my phone, but i'm not checking in even daily most of the time and i don't care about completing this event in the slightest. all the events are so fucking boring now anyway. they're all structured exactly the same.

and i can kind of see not offering scorpio for free since he's been premium this whole time and it would be sort of unfair to people who already spent donuts on him, but yeah. more and more they seem to center these things on the premium items and have mostly useless trash as the actually free prizes

I don't really check in daily either. I basically go in to do the monorail stuff for the donuts + Maggie and then I stagnate until an event rolls around. Usually by then I've built enough donuts up to purchase whatever the pass is to make neighbor visits worth more during an event since I sure as fuck won't remember to visit my neighbors daily.

There's a lot to handle on this event and I'm unsure of whether I like it or hate it.

That could be anyone's ass. SchemingMinor's Avatar
    In a black van across from your house. The one that says Flowers By Irene.

Was the Hank Scorpio Mastermind outfit in the background of an episode or a comic issue? I don't recall seeing it anywhere and that means if they can create this for Hank, then there will be exclusive outfits for other characters in the future.

Slowly growing out of tapped out. It's just not interesting anymore.

I'm fine to just keep building my town. This update wasn't very great but I'm gonna end up with the prizes I want/care about so it doesn't matter to me.

If they keep adding more land every update, then great. I'll take it.

yeah i'm sure i'm getting dumped by a bunch of friends because i haven't even been visiting other towns during this event. but otherwise i'm still checking in once or twice a day and just getting whatever i get. which has been about half the prizes, but oh well. there was nothing i really loved here anyway. which is another thing about this game, like they're pretty much out of beloved classic characters at this point (assuming they never do the hartman characters), so there's nothing else i "need" from these updates. i may just start to ignore whatever events are going on entirely and focus just on making a town that looks nice. because my town sucks tbqh

Blog Entries

My gripes with this event are that it still lasts to long and that they once again added to many futuristic items. The event itself is atleast decent with some good prices and a lot of new characters, but they play out almost the exact same with the only exception being the new mini-game. I would really like them to try something new with a more fun theme, something like time travel to the 70's where we can get the skins or characters from every adult being a teenager. I didn't even mind the Clash of Clones update because they atleast tried to do something completely different, its just that the prizes felt lackluster (though I got to make a pretty cool castle). I do like that Hank Scorpio has been given such a huge role in this event.

i wish scorpio was available on his own because that mountain is ugly, doesn't fit in anywhere in town, and makes him twice as expensive

Amy nuked my entire town by accident yesterday right before I took her for a bath. She had been collecting Men in Tan at the time.

The bright side, of course, is that I can REALLY rearrange my town now. But I'm collecting jack shit while everything and everyone is in storage so this event is effectively over for me even though I wanted more decorations...

hmm iirc it asks you a not insignificant number of times if you're absolutely SURE you want to nuke it. are you sure she wasn't just salty with you for something?

Well, she DID get hit with 3 immunizations and a TB test yesterday. She also did it while I was getting all her stuff ready for a bath, classic. She was very insistent that I let her play again after the bath and now I know why...she was panicking about why everything disappeared :x

I guess I'm buying some of these Pin Pals building deals with my earned donuts. Rebuilding the town from scratch has shown me I want more business for the "town" and shopping areas. I really want Casanova Jacques but I'm not gonna spend 150 donuts.

Blog Entries

30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Homer View Post

Whoa! This plot looks empty. Are you trying to construct a house or something?

Thread Information