Page 186 of 191 FirstFirst ... 86136176177178179180181182183184185186187188189190191 LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,580 of 5701

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

I have a petty complaint about Arnie Pie in the sky. Everytime he flies about in the sky, I accidentally click on him and it directs me back to the News station and it's so frustrating. He's in my storage right now because I keep forgetting about him when I send characters on jobs

I can't login
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Quote Originally Posted by kupoltergeist View Post
    I can't login
    It took me 10 minutes to login. I had to try many times and every time, I was sure (and I still am) that I entered the right password.

Merry Christmas!

yup had the same issue this morning. it's not a password thing (it says something like "login failed" while an incorrect password will tell you it's an incorrect password)

it eventually worked, so as dumb as it is i guess just keep trying?

Worked for me, so hopefully it's fixed now.

Blog Entries

Well, the Halloween event is almost over. I'm surprised that's kept my attention for this long. It really does feel like an improvement over the sci-fi one, and has much more interesting characters and buildings. I was also surprised at how cheap Kang and Kodos ended up being to buy (well, for this game anyway), even though they come with alternate costumes. If I have to complain about anything, is that it feels like it takes longer now to get all the prizes, which makes it more of a hassle for me to get them in time.

Oh, and @Captain Squid, the game added that Nightmare Willie decoration you brought up a while back, so if you want to get it. now you have a chance to.

Looks like that issue I had was just the EA server crapping out for a day. Luckily I didn't miss anything but an extra MAG bonus which I looooved because I was hitting those so much after unlocking Death.

I'm getting a little bit bored of the Halloween event now, especially considering that Halloween is over.

yeah, these events should be stripped down to only two acts (if they insist on having "acts" at all). three acts is cumbersome as it is and they always start the third after the holiday in question so it's just extra dumb

Blog Entries

I love the hamfisted political commentary

Blog Entries

Haven't played this shit in forever. What sick political refs are they making?
    How to remaster

Blog Entries

Basically, Lisa is making a film with monsters in it so a bunch of monsters are now living in Springfield and everyone in town is starting to hate them. Quimby turns into a Trump parody and starts an anti-monster campaign and takes over Lisa's film and turns it into an extremely patriotic anti-monster propaganda film in order to get everyone to support Quimby and hate the monsters enough to kick them out of town.

The whole thing comes complete with Lisa outright explaining to the audience why Quimby's plans are bad and has Quimby go "Make Springfield great again!"

I laughed tbh

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Halloween in November!?

Enjoying the act 3 prizes, but man do these events drag near the end.
    UP AND ATOM!

15. Thumbs Up To This Post by: angeldeb82

Blog Entries

This has been a solid Halloween event, lots of content that are not so difficult to get. I do agree that these events just last to long, I would like to see them trimmed down to 2 acts that also last shorter. And maybe make an alternative route to get all the act 3 prizes (as long as its not the goddamn wheel....). Maybe a good idea to bring community rewards back? Or a fun way to have you visit neighbours, as of now its optional to visit but its as boring as ever.

What I like the most is how much new Halloween decoration they've added, pity that the new pavement costs 40 dust though. You can now make some really cool Halloweenish section in your town, I even bought the mansion from The Shinning which fits perfectly.

I guess one of the downsides is the lack of a good story, I don't dig the presidential election jokes which could've just been saved for a more appropriate event. Last years story was great though.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Updating back to normal Springfield. I wonder how long it takes until they bombard us with a Christmas event

Gonna miss those MAG bonuses. So many donuts to make up for the monorail donuts not being achievable during all this.

great, right into another "mini" event literally the day after halloween ended. and i put mini in quotes because it says "part 1" so i fully expect this to drag out and go right into the Christmas event. i know i've said this a bunch but i may just be done with this game

Honestly for all my complaining, I'm not sure I'll ever really stop playing. I genuinely like designing my town, even if I have to ignore an event to get a break. They'd have to really bog it down and just make it unplayable on my iPod like the FG game. I can't even load it anymore so I don't bother.

i want to design my town too, but they don't ever give you a breather to really do so. and yes i know i could just "ignore" whatever event is happening and focus on that, but my brain doesn't really allow me to do that. i find myself trying to complete events even if i don't care about the prizes. i'd say it's my fault if not for the fact that these types of games intentionally prey on addictive habits

I get that because I can be the same way. However, I feel like I can "turn it off" better now that they allow so many options for earning donuts.

If this were two years ago I'd be trying to talk myself out of buying donuts to make up for whatever time I lost in a break or whatever.

also don't forget that i currently run 2 separate towns because i talked my wife into playing and then took her's over when she lost interest. i have issues

Blog Entries

I started playing this for the first time a few months ago and I'm pretty addicted. Been around since the robot event with Stephen Hawking. It's reassuring to read through the thread and not feel alone with the little intricacies of these events that can either be very fun or absolutely frustrating haha.

It is so nice to see the Christmas items all with green cash labels instead of pink donut labels.

I guess I'll finally buy ice walls this year now that I have more land and can actually plan a Christmas area like I always wanted.

Blog Entries

Well the Thanksgiving mini-event is almost over, so I assume the Christmas event is coming up very soon. I've actually really enjoyed this mini-event, mostly because since I managed to finish it pretty early, I've been able to spend the last couple of days not having to worry about having to get all the prizes. Instead I've just been focusing on trying to finish Springfield Heights and collecting donuts.

Speaking of which, did anyone else buy anything during the Black Friday sales? The only thing I bothered to buy was Santa's Little Helper, partly because I had saved up enough donuts to buy him at that point, and partly so I could have both Simpsons pets in my collection and get another member of the family. Plus I wasn't even planning on buy Santa's Little Helper for a long time until I saw the deal. I mean, 75 donuts is kind of a stretch, but 150 for the dog? Come on, that's crazy, that's like highway robbery.

I was hoping the Cracker Factory would be around for this sale but wasn't there this time :/

I have finally completed Springfield Heights! Now I can create my heights to look much better than just random buildings scattered everywhere

Nice, dude. I bought all the land when they had that 4x event going on but I still have to upgrade the Exclusive Resort and Private Island to complete their quests.

Yeah, thank fuck for that 4x event otherwise I'd still be really stuck on Springfield Heights. This also means I can focus on collecting monorail pieces and each coming event rather than worrying about heights. Ahhhhhhhh, so exciting

Haven't played it yet but this Christmas update seems horrible...

Thread Information