Page 14 of 191 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

If they do add Lenny, I really want him to do a set of REALLY mundane tasks.

Like no Drinking at moes or hanging with carl. I want like really mundane tasks like
    Doing the laundry or changing a light bulb ahahha.

---------

Now its time to play,

EYE ON SPRINGFIELD

EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kupomog

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Why not hit the EA Tapped Out forums, find a topic where people share their names for neighbors and add like crazy? That's what I did. 3 coins a day per person, max neighbor limit is 99, so you could get 300 coins a day just from friends. I don't go that extreme, but I do have about 40 friends.
    Thanks, that's a good idea. On the other hand that sounds like a whole thing and I'm lazy. I'm not too fussed, though. I have lots of cash I can spend on buildings. Like, a lot.
    Simpsons Tapped Out ID: Knightboat89

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

I just took ten minutes and skimmed the topic, adding any names that were quicks and easy to type. Then, while watching TV, I'd click through my neighbors and get the coins.

Not sure if you knew this, but when you're viewing neighbors towns, you can click the three buildings and just leave. You don't need to wait for the money to fly into your inventory or even click it all. It adds automatically. When I found that out, it was like King-Size Homer finding out you can just type "Y" instead of "YES". Made getting neighbor's money a breeze.
    UP AND ATOM!

If you go to add a friend and just search a real basic word, you'll get a whole list of everyone with that word in their name. I searched "crazy" and was able to just go down the list and send out a ridiculous amount of friend requests. Its a lot easier this way than by searching for a specific name.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    I just took ten minutes and skimmed the topic, adding any names that were quicks and easy to type. Then, while watching TV, I'd click through my neighbors and get the coins.

Not sure if you knew this, but when you're viewing neighbors towns, you can click the three buildings and just leave. You don't need to wait for the money to fly into your inventory or even click it all. It adds automatically. When I found that out, it was like King-Size Homer finding out you can just type "Y" instead of "YES". Made getting neighbor's money a breeze.
    Okay, I didn't actually know that. Thanks for the tip.

Thinking of buildings I'd like to see way down the line, I think it would be fun to release Shelbyville doppelgangers of Springfield locations. Either as their own buildings or as alternate decoration for existing buildings. For example, a Speed-E-Mart decoration for the Kwik-E-Mart:

Or the Shelbyville statue:

I figure once people's town get so big, and we have a lemon tree, a Shelbyville expansion would be a fun neighboring town to build.

A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar

I had the idea of a Shelbyville Day, but I didn't know how to incorporate the ideas into the game, because I want the game to stay Springfield, but a new neighboring town sounds good.

I figured Hank Scorpio's lair is a building, and he is miles from Springfield, but still made it in.

Formerly known as E.A. Moz

I wish they'd lower the price of some of the stuff, that's ridiculous!

This santa coins for donuts thing has been really sweet! Since they started the stockings deal, I've obtained 40 donuts and 9 reindeer (180 donuts worth of premium items). Hope to at least get a few more donuts before tomorrow.

Edit:
    Add this to my wish list: an Uncle Moe's Family Feedbag decoration for Moe's Tavern:

Also, I've moved and redid my church to match what we see in the show:

Last edited by Captain Squid; 01-09-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Lovely layout, Captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightboat View Post
    Lovely layout, Captain.
    Thanks! I know all our towns will look a lot better once the snow goes away. I like the snow theme, but with all the dead trees and white snow the towns look a lot more stark and empty. My forest behind the homes looks pathetic without leaves on the trees.

Has anyone ever gotten anything good out of the Homer Buddha statue? I just cashed in all my excess Santa coins and decided to buy 2 of them and both gave me picket fences. I've now bought 4 of them in total and gotten nothing but fences in all of them. Seems sketchy...

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Santa Coin and winter thing ends tomorrow, so everybody spend all their coins now before Homer eats them.

I've heard someone get a building and a few people get like Moleman and Squeaky Teen from it, but I believe it's really freaking rare to get anything really good. From the 4 I got, I only got some bushes and a reindeer, so I'd rather just save them than risk them on Buddha.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

I thought it would end today, seeing how its the 10th in Australia.
    Must be another American thing.

More buildings on my wish list:

• Sir Putts-A-Lot's

• Chester Lampwick's solid gold mansion (and rocket car accessory)

• Springfield Monorail - they can't create the whole thing, but I could see a section of track, broken on either side, and a destroyed monorail car hanging off

• Troy McClure's house with Troy McClure - I know the character isn't on the show anymore, but why not give Troy fans some Try action?

A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar

I agree. I also think the character should be in the game, but doesn't have to talk. We've had that with tons of other characters.

Blog Entries

Man I havent played this in over 2 months. I should really start again.
    I just turned it on and my Actual Corn is done

Blog Entries

Why don't they just use sound clips from previous episodes? I know they are copyrighted, but would it be that hard to get a few grunts and a line or 2 from Classic episodes for Millhouse and Fat Tony. If there is a way to get sound bites, then I'd love to see Troy and Lionel Hutz, or without sound bites, just give me them as fast as possible EA.

Blog Entries

Yeah I hate Milhouse doesnt have any lines. I thin any charecter they add in the game should have at least 3 lines, just get them from some old episodes it cant be that hard.

I'm now at the maximum of XP so I hope we'll get the level 25 after the christmas thing...
    My Simpsons Season 26 Ratings/Reviews:
    Clown in the Dumps : 1/5 / The Wreck of the Relationship : 3,5/5 / Super Franchise Me : 3/5 / Simpson Horror Show XXV : 2,75/5

@AlexandreLeblanc and @InsomniaDealer, what are your names on there?

Blog Entries

Mine is DethLoaf

BartOfDarknessS6 what's your? I want to see your Springfield

My phone is currently dead, send me an invite. My name is "jheilala63", I think.

Blog Entries

K I added you @Mozy

I'll do the same

Blog Entries

I'm 1010011013. Add me, I need more friends.

Also, the Santa Coin thing has ended just now. All of the Coin missions just gave me lots of money and disappeared and the tree only gives money, but the winter layout is still there, so just let you know. Didn't get as many Donuts as I wanted, but it was fun to do it and love Bowlarama.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CMYK View Post
    If they do add Lenny, I really want him to do a set of REALLY mundane tasks.

Like no Drinking at moes or hanging with carl. I want like really mundane tasks like
    Doing the laundry or changing a light bulb ahahha.
    Or getting pudding in his eye...

31. Thumbs Up To This Post by: CMYK

Ha! That "update" sure was fast. Like, I was coin collecting last night, watched some TV, and then went back to Tapped Out to collect coins from neighbors and BOOM no coins. It wasn't even an update, it just up an disappeared.

So now all the coin stuff costs donuts, winter missions are gone, and it is still winter. The tree generates cash now.

People elsewhere on the net are saying Dr. Nick went up in price, from 60 to 90 donuts, but I think he has always been 90.

No new level or items

Thread Information