Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Easter trees and fences now placeable in Krustyland!

Blog Entries

Finally some new stuff for Krustyland, they even have a new log ride which was one of my most requested features

Still hoping that this is only the calm before the storm, for eventually a huge update for Springfield.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Blog Entries

Seems that Princess Penelope is the new character, I wonder what outdoor tasks she'll have.

Blog Entries

Gotta be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with this update. Nothing new for Springfield, and very few new buildings for Krustyland, half of which are premium.

I do wonder why they chose to release the update on a Wednesday morning though. Could it be that something else is planned for tomorrow? Like maybe a Comic-Con related update? Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by pkkao View Post
    I'd reply but I've reached my quota of daily Kid Moe thumbs.

Edit: damn it

Blog Entries

I'm glad to see a permanent update drop so I don't miss out on anything. I also finally have a reason to use my 250,000+ Krustyland tickets. It's good that they're trying to keep Krustyland alive, but I'm still hoping for more Krustyland content, especially with upcoming updates like Halloween and the monorail. I liked Valentine's 2013 introducing a new ride and letting Marge go into Krustyland, as well as the limited-time rides from Halloween and Christmas 2013.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything too big concerning the Futurama crossover. Certainly not an entire Futurama land like Krustyland. The most they can do is probably have several decorations, two buildings (one freemium, one premium), and a character or two.

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Moe View Post
    Gotta be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with this update. Nothing new for Springfield, and very few new buildings for Krustyland, half of which are premium.

I do wonder why they chose to release the update on a Wednesday morning though. Could it be that something else is planned for tomorrow? Like maybe a Comic-Con related update? Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con anybody?
    Given we have a community center and the coliseum, I'm surprised they haven't done something like a Mon-Sci-Fi-Con or other convention that comes to town.
    UP AND ATOM!

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kid Moe

Blog Entries

I'm really not sure if I want to spend donuts in Krustyland. Some of the rides look really good, and I'm a sucker for log rides, but if I'm gonna spend donuts it means I'd have to spend more time in Krustyland to not make it a complete waste. I'll continue to play with the freemium stuff and see if I'll be more active with this update.

As of now I'm still saving for Mayan Marge, just need 10 more donuts and hopefully I can get them before the offer goes away. So far I've been getting a good amount of donuts, the last couple of days 2 and the day before that 4.

Blog Entries

Apparently Pewdiepie (most subscribed Youtuber) plays Tapped Out aswell

0:12 - 0:18

Blog Entries

I don't care about that "celebrity" (using the term lightly), but to be fair, he might have downloaded it but never play it. If he's ever revealed his Origin ID for another game, his game must be maxed out with 500 friend requests anyway.

Anyway, it's been a month since the last real limited-time update (not counting the yard sale because it was pretty much old stuff for donuts), and usually I'd be pissed at EA, but at least for me, this has been a blessing in disguise because there wasn't any pressure to tap through a limited-time event on vacation. Now that I'm back, though, give me the monorail already.

Oh, and has anyone else noticed that their Helter Shelter shrunk in size?
    Last edited by pilcrow; 08-01-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Yeah to be honest, I'm glad nothing is happening in the game because it's giving me more time to deal with the weird Comic Con update for the FG game.

And now I can just work on my Springfield, finally.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

I expect the next major event to drop next week, I've enjoyed the peace and quite but its time we get something big by now

Blog Entries

I'm just glad I've been getting time to recover the cost of that super pricey sit-and-rotate. Getting close to a million again which will come in handy with an update.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

I've enjoyed not playing the game for a full week!

Blog Entries

Enjoy the rest while you can, there has to be a huge update coming... I can feel it...

I'm not playing that much either but I still visit my neighbours in the hope that I can buy the remaining items from the yard sale. I've already bought Mayan Marge, but I doubt I can get ninja Homer aswell. Homer has enough skins anyway, about time Marge got one

i'm maxed out on FP so i only visit friends if it's part of an update. hope people haven't been deleting me over the last few weeks

Blog Entries

The Yard Sale is gone, and the next excuse for an update dropped this morning.

Gil has another offer:

A tray of donuts used to be $9.99. The "Premium Box" that comes with the dumpster of 576 donuts gives you an equal chance at winning: Duff Stadium, Try 'N' Save, the Aztec Theatre, Springfield Observatory, Planet Hype, Mount Carlmore, Fireworks, Candy, and Puppy Dogs Store, Asia de Cuba, the Open-Air Stage, Sprawl-Mart, or the Museum of Natural History. If you already have any of the first six prizes (Duff Stadium to Mount Carlmore), they give you a Ferris Wheel instead. If you already have any of the last five prizes (Fireworks, Candy, and Puppy Dogs Store to Museum of Natural History), you get a Lard Lad Donuts instead.

The only building on that list I'm considering buying is the Open-Air Stage, and neither of the deals are particularly cheap, so pass on the whole deal. Show me the goddamn monorail already.
    Last edited by pilcrow; 08-04-2014 at 07:46 AM.

Blog Entries

I already have half the premium buildings you can get, I'll see if its worth to buy

Blog Entries

I started this game last year in October and I'm surprised how far I've gotten in less than a year. I have like 4 million cash so far and I'm up to Level 43 already. Much easier than that Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff game in comparison.
    My Top 100 Simpsons episodes

My Simpsons season rankings (1-23):

6 > 8 > 5 > 7 > 3 > 4 > 10 > 9 > 2 > 12 > 1 > 11 > 16 > 15 > 13 > 17 > 14 > 18 > 20 > 19 > 23 > 21 > 22

Simon Era - Reiss Era - Mirkin Era - Oakley Era - Scully Era - Jean Era

Blog Entries

Another Gil deal. Otto's school bus, a tetherball, monkey bars, and a see-saw. The bus + Otto is 120 donuts, the tetherball 20 donuts, and the other two decorations freemium. So basically half off for the premium items.

I'm actually kind of tempted to take this one, because 70 donuts for a character + building combo is a decent deal. No substitute for a real update though.

Blog Entries

lame

Blog Entries

Give me an actual update or give me death.

Huh, that's a good deal. 'Specially in comparison to some of his others.

Blog Entries

you can thank the terribleness of sitting thru psych: the musical for me playing tapped out for the first time in a week, and visiting neighbors for probably the first time in two

seriously what the fuck are you doing, EA?!

Wow, I have been on a Tapped Out vacation for 2 weeks! Still nothing of note?

Blog Entries

Really suprised we didn't get a new update this week, its long overdue if you ask me. Like 5 weeks since Stonecutter, 2 weeks since level 43.

This new Gil deal is kinda tempting though, don't have Otto yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    Wow, I have been on a Tapped Out vacation for 2 weeks! Still nothing of note?
    nope

nada

"OH It's a new update! "

I see Gil.

"Oh.. It's a new update".
    EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

Blog Entries

Lol I already have Otto so I didn't even see Gil.

Blog Entries

I've decided to pass on Gil. If they're not going to give us anything worth doing, then I'm not going to fork over some hard-earned free donuts.

Blog Entries

I've bought a couple of golden scratchers, I'm only 1 donut short for buying Otto. Just gotta get that lost one from the neighbours.... yet for once they didn't drop a single one yesterday

Thread Information