Page 13 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

Yeah, I have an iPod Touch. I don't really use it for music because I listen to podcasts on the go and my desktop is connected to my stereo system for music.

On a note related to this thread however, I'm currently building Barney's Bowlarama. WOO-HOO!
    Simpsons Tapped Out ID: Knightboat89

Blog Entries

I'm trying to get enough Santa Coins to get the last two Funzos.

Junior Camper

Quote Originally Posted by 1010011010 View Post
    Well, I played it, got to level 10, somehow lost my account after logging out, and now have a level 7 Springfield. At least I didn't spend much on it and still have an assload of gift cards to use on donuts, so I'm just going to use the new one since the last one glitched or something. If anyone wants me, I'm 1010011013 (Damn the person who took my name)
    I sent you an invite. I got Santa's little helper, he doesn't do anything except bark when you touch him. I thought Bart would at least be able to take him for a walk. Kang can ride on Bart's bike a la E.T., but he cannot walk SLH?

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ems215 View Post
    I sent you an invite. I got Santa's little helper, he doesn't do anything except bark when you touch him. I thought Bart would at least be able to take him for a walk. Kang can ride on Bart's bike a la E.T., but he cannot walk SLH?
    Thanks, I got yours and kupomogs and currently trying to grind as much Santa Coins as I can for the Christmas Stuff before it ends. I really want Bowlarama and SLH, but I'm probably not going to get enough in time.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

I wonder if there's someone out there who wants Funzos more than santas little helper.
    EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

Blog Entries

Damn it, lost all of my Santa Coins. Went from 500 to 18...

Formerly known as E.A. Moz

Did you spend them or what?

Blog Entries

No, they disappeared...

That's weird!

Blog Entries

Yeah, it is. I've heard about it happening to other people, but never to me!

Man, that sucks. Must be a glitch.

Well my glitch is awesome,

While bart is still doing his nutcracker 10 hour task,
    Marge finishes her Christmas treats 15 hour task before barts one!

I swear this is happening.

Blog Entries

So the Christmas thing is apparently extended to the 10th now and you can now spend 50 Santa Coins for a Mystery Stocking for a random assortment of Donuts or a Reindeer, basically so you can cash in the rest of your coins before it ends. Eh, I'm still going to try to get Bowlarama after Mapple's finally built with the extra time, then just going to grind donuts till it finally ends.

I have like 450 so I may end up doing that!

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Holy shit! They're giving away donuts!

So far got 2 deer and 6 donuts. Really awesome stuff! A few days ago I slowed down, due to getting all the Christmas stuff, but now I'm going back into full coin mode so I can get me some more donuts
    UP AND ATOM!

I think I'm building coins to get another Funzo but there's no way I could get the other one in time...so sad, aw.

EDIT: Oh I have more coins than I thought. Still gonna be hard to get all of them, though.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post

So far got 2 deer and 6 donuts. Really awesome stuff! A few days ago I slowed down, due to getting all the Christmas stuff, but now I'm going back into full coin mode so I can get me some more donuts
    I ended up getting 5 deer and about 6 donuts. You can sell the deer for $500 apiece!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post

feastgqwh5ewenb5sednc whatttttt

As soon as I'm done with the last funzo I'm gonna milk that thing. My Gf got a second Deer from that darn Mystery Stocking.

Blog Entries

I change my Santa Coins to Donuts, I get a Homer Buddha...and it's another Tree Swing...

Better to just get enough donuts for a character or a small building like Aztec or Observatory. :P Hate Homer Buddha.

Hi everybody, just got an ipad first thing I did was get this game. Awesome game. Add me so I can get some xmas stuff plz. Maxpower0326. Thanks.

Junior Camper

Why is Kent Brockman still locked? I am on level 24! I cannot figure it out.

Edited to say, I will add you max

Blog Entries

Well, all my Santa Coins are back. I think I'm gonna milk this mystery stocking thing for all it's worth.

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: CMYK

Ive already started
    Now that I have both funzos and santas lil helper of course.

With this donut intake I'm getting, I'm gonna try and buy the Aztec.
    Last edited by CMYK; 01-06-2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Cause Im a retard that needs to learn how to spell

Does anyone know if the Try-n-Save will be available to buy after the Christmas update? It's worth 450 Santa coins but I doubt I'll be able to earn enough coins to buy it before the Christmas period ends.

I'd think anything that isn't marked as limited time (or whatever term they use) will be available to buy with the usual in-game green bills once the holiday event ends. However, I'll bet they'll cost an assload of cash, and are dirt cheap when bought with coins.

28. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Knightboat

Yeah, I thought as much. There's no way I'll get to 450 Santa coins by the 10th so I'm just going to spend the rest of them on Mystery Stockings.

Why not hit the EA Tapped Out forums, find a topic where people share their names for neighbors and add like crazy? That's what I did. 3 coins a day per person, max neighbor limit is 99, so you could get 300 coins a day just from friends. I don't go that extreme, but I do have about 40 friends.

Blog Entries

Right now I have Barneys Bowlarama finished and Springfield Elementary being built right now. Fun times, fun times. Probably going to just spend the rest on Mystery Stockings and see if I can get enough Donuts for the Aztec or Dr. Nick. Not sure when I'm going to unlock Try-n-Save, so just going for Donuts and Reindeer.

My Friend is like, going to the Tapped out Facebook, asking for Adds every hour. Adding 99 people. Spamming each one for coins. Deletes them all. And starts again.
    LOL I did same thing to get another 50 coins yesterday.

Thread Information