Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180181182183184185186187188189190
Results 5,671 to 5,678 of 5678

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

I don't recall my old comments, but yeah making it a separate area was a bad decision. Plus its own currency and lack of any growth just killed it.

Krustyland is weird because it exists outside the show, with most of the locations and items coming from the Universal attraction. I don't think they pulled from the Bongo mini series at all.
    UP AND ATOM!

So now it’s letting me log in, but any time I haven’t played for ore than a few hours (so, once a day at the least, usually twice), it goes to that screen where it asks your age and then acts like it has to download the entire game (816.7 mb exactly every time) which takes like 5 minutes and hopefully is at least deleting that data every time and not just redownloading it over and over

You’d think at this point they’d have at least worked the technical kinks out, even if they can’t come up with a way to make the events at all original or engaging

Uh, Hugh Jass? Welcome to Moe's's Avatar

The only thing I don't like about Tapped Out at times is the completion of buildings, if you forget where you've put them on the map they can be very hard to find and you can struggle then to move on with the game, specially if a character is with the building with tasks.

If they would have the building completion work like they do characters tasks it would be spot on, I'm also not keen on the continuous tapping of characters to find round the map to gain whatever items are in the current task, again, it's finding them all and they're often hidden behind buildings which makes it hard to click them too, other than that the game is great.

It would also be very cool if they would release a template of actual Springfield or similar designed maps, only reason because I'm crap at designing the maps and it's way too time consuming, I'd even pay for a template if they had one (as long as it wasn't silly prices) haha

'"Uh, Hugh Jass! D'oh, somebody check the men's room for a Hugh Jass"

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

There is no real template of an actual Springfield, though you can use the show as a guide. I've made several posts in the past showing screengrabs from episodes that I used to get a "close enough" layout for my Springfield. I'd suggest clicking back through the thread or checking out maps of the city for a general idea of where stuff usually is.

Blog Entries

Itchy & Scratchy Land has rejuvenated my interest after multiple dull events and something about bitcoin

Blog Entries

I'm glad that this event got rid of an unnecesary instance that I don't really want to go to, the only reason I still went is for the balloon game. Its more fun to have your amusement park on the same map. The Poochie mini-event was a nice follow up, though I wish Scratchy didn't cost a ridicilous overpriced 300 donuts with a decoration I don't care for. The latest events were rather dull but I've liked this one for both its theme and getting rid of a nuisance.

Would be nice if I get to buy land with money. What can I even buy now? I already got all the prestige items, its just the rest of the land that I need which I still fall on behind quite badly. I really don't get EA's decision of turning land expansions from a purchasable item into a token reward for doing events.
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Zim999

Only 80s kids remember this ataeaf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The newest Tapped Out event is the Moe’s Ark event. It basically adds a bunch of zoo and animal-related items to the game.

Adds quite a bit of characters:

All 150 donuts except where listed

Larry Kidkill (from Eight Misbehavin, unlocked automatically)
    Brittany Brockman (Act 1 Prize)
    T-Rex (Kid from the the hipster episode, Act 2 Prize)
    Teenage Homer (separate character, not skin; Act 3 Prize)
    Azzlan (Lion from The Serfsons; paired with the Serfsons’ House, 185 donuts)
    Kitenge (from Simpson Safari; paired with African Tree Resort)
    Allison Taylor (paired with paired Taylor House)
    Joan Bushwell (from Simpson Safari; paired with Chimp Refugee)
    Knifey Spooney (paired with Crockey Waters)
    Yo Yo (Girl and kangaroo from an anime in the hipster episode; paired with Worm Train [unknown price, probably 150 donuts])

...And the big one:

Sarah Wiggum (paired with Springfield Aquarium; 300 donuts)

A couple of these are tenuously if at all related to the animal theme, and were clearly just thrown in just to get characters like Allison and Sarah in the game. Allison has nothing to do with the theme at all.
    Last edited by ataeaf; 08-03-2018 at 02:11 PM.
    ah (as in apple)-tuh-eef

I’m not even sure I’m playing this right. The prize for completing the emu experience is just another emu experience? And literally the only thing to do with that currency is upgrade it over and over?

Thread Information