Page 24 of 191 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

The Crime-Solving Boat Knightboat's Avatar

Okay, I guess that's easy for me to say because the only thing I've spent on this game is time.

Blog Entries

Well, I now have every character currently available in the game...

Blog Entries

Also, has anyone else noticed the meditate task under Lisa? It takes 30 minutes and it says that it requires the Springfield Buddhist Temple. Thoughts?

No idea about that one. I usually go straight to the twelve hour tasks and them leave them for... well, twelve hours.

Blog Entries

This is from the Facebook page: I think it's safe to say that anyone who used the glitch is fucked.

Weve been reading Customer feedback from the feedback centre, It apears most of you that purchased yours items from the store are having problems with getting into the game and feel that your account was locked as being part of or taking part in The Hacking Services.

We can safely say if you are having problems with your game and claim your account has all genuine purchases from the store then you account will not be locked and the result in your game having errors will be down to not being able to connect to the server or bugs that are needing to be fixed when reported to us and will be pending to be fixed as soon as possible.

Are servers are acurate and can detect logins/items that dont pass through our system so that the right customers accounts are terminated.

Thank you for playing, Look out for an update coming soon!

So glad I was hesitant on doing it. I hope you guys don't get banned. They might go easy if you've purchased from the store legitimately before.

Blog Entries

Never-mind. Apparently, there's a fan page posing as the official page and that post came from it. That explains the blatant spelling errors...

Ugh, Facebook...

Blog Entries

I'm back down to one donut again. I guess it resets once you exit the game?

A World Without Lawyers HerbertMcHoover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Moe View Post
    I'm back down to one donut again. I guess it resets once you exit the game?
    Or you go to your friends. Also: I realized if you bought mystery boxes and Homer Buddahs, you can win donuts, which will count toward your actual donuts after you exit the game. I suggest you do that in case they release a patch soon. You'll have tons of donuts.

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It did? I got a Homer Budda with 60 Donuts and only came out with 1 after I came back. Also, I really hope EA just fix's the bug with an update in the next few days instead of banning and destroying everyone's Springfield's that used the glitch. I know it really fucked EA out of a lot of money, but unless they have accounts on every individual Springfield's money spendings that they look at everyday, it might get a little messy to ban this many people and ruin some people who have already bought stuff, but used the glitch a little.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Well, you must've gotten maybe 4 more after you got the 60 donuts and then it exited.

Also, has anyone else noticed the meditate task under Lisa? It takes 30 minutes and it says that it requires the Springfield Buddhist Temple. Thoughts?
    According to the official Facebook page, Lenny and Carl are coming soon. The Buddhist Temple and another building will be part of the update, presumably, level 27.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by likecharges View Post
    According to the official Facebook page, Lenny and Carl are coming soon.
    That's not the official page. It's just a fan page made to look like the official page.

That's not the official page. It's just a fan page made to look like the official page.
    Could you please link me to the fake official page? I swore that I saw it on the official page this morning, but it isn't there now so I probably stumbled on the fake one somehow.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the page. I'm not sure how I found that page earlier... every other time I have been on the official page. Anyways, according to the members who check game files, Lenny and Carl are coming soon.
    Last edited by likecharges; 03-09-2013 at 02:25 PM.

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

I always found it funny that when it came to the Simpsons trading cards, after two series from Skybox and one from Inkworks they STILL never made a Carl trading card. Had a Lenny in series 1, but never a Carl.

Anyway, so far so good (knock on wood). Haven't used the glitch since Wednesday, and won't ever again. I'll be good!
    UP AND ATOM!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Squid View Post
    I always found it funny that when it came to the Simpsons trading cards, after two series from Skybox and one from Inkworks they STILL never made a Carl trading card. Had a Lenny in series 1, but never a Carl.
    Maybe they were racist?

I got annoyed with my town square, and edited it to look more like the shows.
    Looked at Captain Squids photos perviously, the current intro, tell tale head and Who shot mr burns.

Interesting thing with the town design which is constantly changing is the tv aspect ratio to widescreen.

The Telltale head - 1990

As you can see the townhall and jebediah springfield statue park design is
    very square and compressed.

The Simpsons Movie - 2007

Wide screen, but same square design.

The Simpsons Title - Current

Now that the change has moved to widescreen you can see the has been adapted to a more wider look. Obviously this changed the tv medium with all shows but its an interesting look at the design choice.

Though, if the square design is still in the current episodes, I'd like to know.

I'm also annoyed they didn't include the lions with the townhall, maybe we'll get some in an update.
    I also like placing it in the center of the town.
    EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

I've used a lot of HD episodes for reference with the town square, and can confirm that it hasn't changed size. Still a perfect square. Just bigger than the early seasons.

Also, the Town Hall doesn't have lions because the Town Hall isn't the building with lions, the County Court House has lions:

Both surround the town square, sometimes opposite each other and other times they share a corner. I can see why you'd confuse them, since we rarely see both in the same shot surrounding the square.

Here's a recent picture, thanks to a recent upload on Wikisimpsons:

21. Thumbs Up To This Post by: CMYK

Other tidbits: The Aztec is sometimes on a street facing the square, and other times is just off on a side street like in the image above. Same goes for The Android's Dungeon and Skip's Diner (which is to the right of the comic shop).

Following tonight's new episode, I think a task of Lenny's once he's introduced should be: "Show Kids Radiation" in the Power Plant.

Blog Entries

One of Lenny's tasks should be "Get pudding out of eye".

It would be fun to think of tasks for some people, both in the game now and who should be added.

On tonight's episode, when Ned mentioned going on a power walk, I immediately thought of Tapped Out.

On tonight's episode, when Ned mentioned going on a power walk, I immediately thought of Tapped Out.
    Same here!

Formerly known as E.A. Moz

Anyway, so far so good (knock on wood). Haven't used the glitch since Wednesday, and won't ever again. I'll be good!
    Yeah, I don't plan on using it anymore. I'm still in good shape so let's hope we're all still allowed to play the game. All they can do is locked or ban accounts, right?

Does anyone know if Frink's lab exists in a Simpsons episode? I've only seen a handful of episodes, but I've spent some time searching the wikis and I have not found anything.

Thanks @HerbertMcHoover and @Captain Squid.

I am really too lazy to search, but I guess what I said still comes to stand with the show design.
    Though now I will have to find a way to adjust my town hall properly.

Its such a shame you cannot do the full rotation with the buildings.

So, I always thought the court house was the town hall. All this time. In my tapped out, always placed jebediah in front of it. But now, fucking mind blown. Where the fuck is the town hall!!!! My mind feels broken

Thread Information