Page 68 of 191 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 5701

Thread: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (iOS/Android game)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Last community prize unlocked.

I like King Homer but the animation is the only thing it seems to do which I admit is cool but some of the other prizes, you had quests to do. Still pretty cool.

My Springfield is getting pretty clogged. Problem is I'm at level 26 and I'm just about to build the retirement castle. So many other tasks that I feel like I can't wait and I don't buy a bunch of land.

I'll have to remodel when I get everything.

Blog Entries

The Skyscraper with King Homer is an amazing building, altrough quite large and hard to give it a place. Love the animations with Homer trying to climb it, would've been cool if Marge had a task to be captured by King Homer
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kid Moe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
    I think as long as the Simpsons is on the air, and more content will be available for tapped out. They're already talking about doing one for Family guy.
    oh good I've always wanted to tell quagmire to go on a "rape" task.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

6. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kid Moe

LOL I've just about come to your town all month @Captain Scared and
    everytime its been filled with gremlins. I TRIED MAN, I TRIED.
    EA's debt list : Father Sean - Shary Bobbins - Chirpy Boy & Bart Junior - Kang Topiary- Blocko Store
    Will not accept barter in the form of 'donut' currency.

Blog Entries

I think this game could atleast give Edna a voice now, as a tribute to Marcia Wallace. The game uses old recordings anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Gaine View Post
    I think this game could atleast give Edna a voice now, as a tribute to Marcia Wallace. The game uses old recordings anyway
    From what I can tell, the only characters with voices in the game are those voiced by the main cast (Dan, Julie, Nancy, Yeardley, Harry, Hank). I have a feeling it may be a contractual obligation - if I recall correctly the main cast have things such as video games included as a part of their contracts, while the "additional" cast (Tress, Marcia, Joe Mantegna, Kelsey Grammer, etc) get paid by the appearance - I doubt they want to spend the extra money for these particular voice actors for the sake of some sound bites. It's be nice though, considering Mrs K is part of the game, but now retired on the show, there should be something included in tribute.
    Last edited by Zeus; Today at 12:00 PM. Reason: to fuck with you

two hours or so,

VISIT MY TOWN. HAUNT IT UP. Im two donuts from getting booberella

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tempted to buy Bad Dream House or Springfield Cemetery, but I'll probably just save up my donuts for something else.
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

Blog Entries

technically we still have the night... go tappers go!

Blog Entries

Won the golden scratch-r jackpot, so I was able to snag Kodos just in time

Blog Entries

Level 37 (with Kirk and Luann) is out for iPad and iPhone users. It's not out for Google Play yet, but I'm sure it will be in half a hour or so.
    Last edited by Kid Moe; 11-07-2013 at 09:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pkkao View Post
    I'd reply but I've reached my quota of daily Kid Moe thumbs.

Edit: damn it

vs. Radioactive Man Captain Squid's Avatar

Excellent! I just collected another 3 donuts in the GOO prize, and the update is installing. Perfect timing.
    UP AND ATOM!

Welp my game is basically impossible to play on my iPod now. Crashes so often I almost didn't get to continue the Halloween stuff so I jumped on the Kindle Fire HD. My god it's so fast. I hope it'll work better on a new iPod with a larger hard drive but I doubt it.
    facebook / twitter / tumblr
    round and round let the city turn party in the hills we can party in the burbs roof on fire let it burn champagne in my hand I'm not concerned

Blog Entries

I had to play the Halloween update on an iMac because it kept crashing my dumb old phone. It's pretty cool to play it on a big screen, though

Blog Entries

I'll be glad when Halloween is finally over, just when I was glad that Whacking Day was finally over

I really enjoyed both events trough, but it just gets very tiresome at the end. Looking forward to next years Halloween, and this time make an event where killer dolphins are invading Springfield like I suggested for this year

19. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kid Moe

Blog Entries

It is over!

21. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Kid Moe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaine View Post
    this time make an event where killer dolphins are invading Springfield like I suggested for this year
    I'm pretty sure I suggested that first, but whatever.

Blog Entries

Well, decided to screw it and buy the Ray Gun after all. Have absolutely no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by 1010011010 Indians Killed View Post
    Well, decided to screw it and buy the Ray Gun after all. Have absolutely no regrets.
    YOLO

Blog Entries

LOL XD. Plus I was already going to get a 25 dollar iTunes card tomorrow, so decided to use up the last few dollars in my account.

Hahaha I managed to get Booberella in time.

Sadly enough its time for me to pack all my halloween stuff away (thats not cannon) until next year. Kang, Kinghomer and all.

I'm gonna keep anything in my town that makes money until I don't need it to make money so the halloween stuff stays except the pumpkins, the wailing wall and king homer

Blog Entries

I might pack away King Homer and the pumpkins, but I'll keep everything else out. I just need to find a place for the Wailing Wall. Perhaps by Mr. Burns Mansion?

Blog Entries

I rarely put things into inventory, but I just put away King Homer's skyscraper. There is not a single place in town I like it in. Either it's blocking the view of an entire building or sticking out like a sore thumb. Good thing it makes no cash.

You know what, I bet with all our dolphin talk thats why they added Snorky.
    I really enjoyed this halloween EA / Fox Developers, so thankyou!

On a side note I want to see Hugo next year!

Next year should have some doppelgängers like Homer's dumb(er) clone and Hugo. They could also finally add Itchy and Scratchy by way of "The Terror of Tiny Toon".

Also... why isn't Maggie a character yet??? Sure she'd be crawling about the streets on her own... but we have weirder things roaming the town already (Funzo, puking frog). Only time Maggie shows up is in one of Marge's tasks.

They could easily give us Ayn Rand School for Tots and Maggie in an update. That would be awesome!

---

Ah yes, the new buildings. I've yet to complete Bachelor Arms or the Unemployment Office, but here are some images from the show for those going for show accurate towns:

The Bachelor Arms could be placed in a crappy part of town, though I don't think it's in downtown given the rural setting. In Thee Gays of the Condo Homer walks from the Bachelor Arms to his home, but in another episode it is shown that its far enough to warrant a drive. I placed mine far south near the dog track. Give it a little parking lot and you're set!

Not too much to say about the Unemployment Office. It looks to be in a neighborhood setting, I plan to place mine near the town square.

Also, the premium Cracker Factory, likely in the industrial part of town near Duff and the TV studios. One episode had it atop a hill that lead to the Springfield Elementary, but that was just to have a salt silo play into the story.

Last edited by Captain Squid; 11-08-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Blog Entries

Ralph's line "I think I followed the wrong blue haired fat man home from the grocery store..." just kills me.

Blog Entries

I'd love to get that mansion from The Shinning segment in THOH V, with the maze included (or you can always make it yourself trough)

Blog Entries

Do they add limited stuff for every new episodes?

Thread Information