View Poll Results: How would you rate this episode?

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5 "Life don't seem so hard no more."

6 3.31%
  • 4/5 "Who'd have thought such a little episode could make me feel so big?"

10 5.52%
  • 3/5 "Yeah, I rob now."

32 17.68%
  • 2/5 "Oh I've seen enough, burn this episode!"

43 23.76%
  • 1/5 "If I ever see this episode again I'll pull out my eyeballs with a corkscrew! Etc..."

90 49.72%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rate and Review: "Moe Goes From Rags to Riches" (PABF05)

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

inside of your skeleton, slowly feeding away at your insides,
    Blog Entries

The new episode sounds like it'll be horrible...

The D'oh Goes Slow:

Lisa creates a half spider half monkey creature for a science fair contest, but when she wins, the
    creature goes on a rampage, causing Ned to merge with a man who looks like Hitler.

Meanwhile, a cat chases a frog into The Simpson House, causing the cat to bully Bart and the frog to annoy Homer and Marge. When the creature and
    the cat meet, a giant battle emerges. Who will when? FIND OUT ON SUNDAY 7pm ON FOX

This episode, while not a classic, was enjoyable. Maybe I'm a little biased, because I thought the first two episodes of this season were so dire, but it feels like this is going to be a very uneven season. I mean, things hit a low point with THOH XXII, but slowly got better, and peaked at "Holidays of Future Passed". Politically Inept was sadly, the second worst episode this season, but the two following it have improved. This one was at least as good as an average mid to late season episode, and wasn't particularly insulting. It also had some good visual gags, like the camel growing more humps over time. I also liked some of the jokes, even if they were obvious (Stupid Flanders). I feel like it didn't really need an overarching Bart and Milhouse plot, but it didn't hurt the episode much. Even if the plot didn't make much sense, and it felt like an overwrought trilogy episode, it made me laugh, and that's really all I ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinGeorge View Post
    Can someone explain if the title was misleading or did not make sense?
    All of the above, much like "Elementary School Musical"

Banned

As soon as I saw the synopsis for this episode I knew I would hate it, and it turns out I was unfortunately correct.

The episode opened with a "joke" of Homer apparently finishing a speech about why God isn't real, which didn't lead anywhere or have any point at all in the context of the episode cue Zombie Quimby's unfunny line. The stupid beginning continued where Homer was dancing upside down on the ceiling of Moe's tavern as the rest of the town were dancing uncharacteristically, not even to the point of being remotely funny but purely for filler material, which was a set up to the topic of best friends cue Zombie Duffman's appearance with Mexican Duffman (Oh that's funny coz it's Duffman but Mexican!). It also sets up the B-story of Milhouse finally standing up to Bart, well actually about the 3rd or 4th time across the past 23 years but nevermind, by walking out of Moe's tavern and ordering a taxi...

As for the main story, okay a talking bar rag sounds retarded but if it introduces or is part of a quality episode then no problem. Instead it was used to do what is so remiscent of the solo Jean era - Failed and unfunny historical parodies. The one in France produced nothing funny at all, the jokes all failed and the point was he was a bar rag...in France, I guess? Then we see "development" of the B-story as Bart stalks Milhouse and begs him for forgiveness and what do you know! Milhouse refuses to back down to Bart, that was totally unexpected!

The next parody sees the rag in Ancient Persia as Nelson is the king. After some executions of his lady admirers, Lisa is given the chance to impress and does so by telling a boring story and a cringeworthy "puppet show", seriously Nelson is almost the most cringeworthy character of the modern era and that's saying something! Then it's off for a 50 second parody of Michelangelo and his creation of the Sistine chapel - nothing actually happens, just a way to fit in the ultra camp "Aye luv yo babee" Puerto Rican/Old Jewish woman voice of Hank Azaria for no reason whatsoever.

Further "development" of the B-story emerges with more stalking from Bart and what seems like a heartfelt moment is shortly taken away because, HAHA you'll love this folks, Lisa actually wrote it! I can't even be bothered to describe the rest but basically in short:

Civil war parody, joke about Homer's toe nail improving food on offer, Homer randomly climbing Mount Everest, Drederick Tatum punched Bart (it's implied, Jean is that bland), Wiggum captured in boot of cop car, Marge cleans rag, Moe thinks he's liked, rag dumped by Moe, rag becomes dog's friend. In conclusion, what we saw was lame historical parodies, nothing that made me laugh or even want to laugh, the lame B-story being unresolved - Is Bart now Milhouse's bitch or what? and Moe has some self esteem. In truth only 2 things made me even slightly grin: Kirk's dialogue with Luann and Comic Book Guy's "Worst Climbing Everest" line. Infact the best thing about the actual episode was the opening and couch gag - which ironically parodies successful shows! (The Simpsons used to be a successful show, key words being used to).

Another failure from Season 23, I can't believe I thought after 'The Book Job' and 'Holidays of Future Passed' that Season 23 could be the best post Season 10 season, it infact could be the worst ever produced. 1/5, 2/10, F.

p.s Says it all that 'Towelie' from South Park would have been a major improvement to an episode of a television show than Moe's bar rag...
    Last edited by Bleedin' Gums Murphy; 01-29-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinGeorge View Post
    My last favorite full season is season 13, and afterwards I only like individual episodes such as HOFP.
    Season 13 is not good ! The last best season is season 15 !
    My Simpsons Season 26 Ratings/Reviews:
    Clown in the Dumps : 1/5 / The Wreck of the Relationship : 3,5/5 / Super Franchise Me : 3/5 / Simpson Horror Show XXV : 2,75/5

Food-Crazed Maniac Oh, that's raspberry!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Some of the posts in here are off topic to the extent that reading through them is getting annoying. Bash the episode as much as you want but please stay on topic everyone!

I may have to start deleting posts soon...

Okay, the talking rage I could accept to a degree, but there were signs of laziness throughout the rag's journey, particularly at Mt. Everest.

And WHY was there a Bart subplot? It had NOTHING to do with the main story!

2.0/5

Blog Entries

I liked Wiggum getting caught in the trunk and the inclusion of Lionel Richie's "All night long", but thats it. There really isn't anything else here.
    Last edited by zartok-35; 01-31-2012 at 05:56 AM.

The bar keeps getting lower. I never thought I'd ever become this disenchanted with the show after being one of its biggest defenders for twenty years.

For the life of me, I couldn't understand why I would be expected to care About anything happening in this episode. There was no conflict in the rag story, unless you wanna count the two minutes when it was 'stolen.' And the Bart and Milhiuse thing was such filler and so forced, with an equally forced resolution. Re-use a two year old extended couch gag to pad out 19 minutes of weakness and you get another awful entry into season 23. This has become pretty much just upsetting. Also this is the first milestone (500 episodes) where I haven't felt proud of the show. I thought seasons 14 and 18 were really good and struck at times worthy of congratulations. But I can't applaud the show at all this year.
    Signature.

Chatting Simpsons Since '93 Brad Lascelle's Avatar

There was plenty to applaud about the show in Season 23.
    It's just that none of it happened to fall within the PABF episode production run.
    These episodes have been downright indefensible.

RIP 1987 - NABF22 (this is the by-line that makes the most sense for us diehards; for the purists, the show died when Scully took over in Season 9)

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Lascelle View Post
    There was plenty to applaud about the show in Season 23.
    It's just that none of it happened to fall within the PABF episode production run.
    These episodes have been downright indefensible.
    Yeah those are season 22's holdovers though, so it doesn't necessarily represent this season. Honestly though, even the holdovers weren't very good aside from one if them.

Banned

The whole production line talk or w.e 1) I don't understand and 2) Don't see the point of. Just look at it by the Season and its episodes. There have been 12 so far. 1 has been 7-8/10 worthy - Holidays of Future Passed, 2 have been 5-6 worthy - The Book Job and The Food Wife and the other 9 have been quite frankly an embarrassment to the Simpsons name.

Production code does matter if we are talking seasons. Think of all of 2011's episodes as season 22 except for the Homer accounts man episode and the Joan Rivers one. Everything else was held over from season 22.

That was one of the worst episodes ever aired. Imagine taking a time machine back 20 years and showing the writers what had become of his.

This actually makes The D'ohcial Network look like Lisa The Beauty Queen.

0/5.
    You are hearing me talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Gums Murphy View Post
    The whole production line talk or w.e 1) I don't understand and 2) Don't see the point of. Just look at it by the Season and its episodes. There have been 12 so far. 1 has been 7-8/10 worthy - Holidays of Future Passed, 2 have been 5-6 worthy - The Book Job and The Food Wife and the other 9 have been quite frankly an embarrassment to the Simpsons name.
    Noting the production line is an important distinction because it signifies a clear break between when keeping the show on the air was occasionally defensible (the three episodes you cited were perfectly enjoyable and clearly had some degree of effort put into their quality) and the point when absolutely NO ONE can vouch for the on-screen product (the past 5 PABF episodes aired surrounding Holidays of Future Passed).

There was a clear break of time between the time the finishing touches were put on The Book Job and when the PABF production line started and the sheer lack of effort and the downright insulting product put to air with the Simpsons name over those 5 episodes represents some of the worst, nonsensical drivel to ever be linked to this show. Just look at the striking difference in care and attention to detail between the two J. Stewart Burns efforts (Holidays of Future Passed and The D'oh-cial Network). We've had bad episodes before but not an entire barrage of laziness to kick off a fresh run of episode ideas regardless of lead writer credit.

If you also think production code doesn't matter, check out the Top 100 results when they're posted in a couple days. You'll find nothing past Season 8 holdovers that bled into Season 9 - with the exception of Trilogy of Error. The holdovers were pre-Scully and clearly endeared themselves a lot more to people than other episodes from Season 9.

Wants you to do fine. NoOneFamous's Avatar

I've been re-watching the classics for the first time in a while lately with a friend who has never seen them, and its somewhat like watching them as brand new all over again. This was the first newer episode I've watched in a while. Going from that to this is so frustrating and depressing. Its indefensible how absolutely awful this was. I know phrases like that get thrown around a lot here, and I'm sure I've said it in the past on here. But even during the worst piece of crap Scully episode did I ever imagine the show would one day devolve into doing an episode about a talking bar rag. I mean, you KNOW the show has been on too long and they are all out of ideas when the episodes aren't even about the secondary characters anymore, because that has all been done. No, its about a rag. A RAG.

Sure, there's a lot of shit comedy on TV now, just as there always has been. But at least those shows we love to rag on (heh) accomplish what they set out to do. What was this trying to accomplish? They barely remembered to even attempt to include humor. There was no conflict. They couldn't even come up with enough rag backstory, so they shoe-horn in a Bart and Milhouse subplot which was so forced, it can basically be summed up in: "Bart mildly insults Milhouse. Milhouse: 'I'm not your friend anymore!' Bart: 'Please be my friend again!' Milhouse: 'ooh... okay.'" If the rag was recounting *actual* history and not The Simpsons imagining themselves as Bible characters or whatever, then why was the Simpson family representing everyone in the past?

The only good thing about this was Jeremy Irons's narrating, who, like Morgan Freeman, proves that he could narrate a trip to the laundromat and it would still sound epic.

Blog Entries

I know I'm gonna get a lotta hate from this but.... 3/5
    I thought it it was gonna be horrible but it really wasn't that bad in my opinion. It started out with a good couch gag with references to classic sitcoms. And there were a few mildly funny moments and Jeremy irons was great I'm mean he was really great. The actually story though felt a little to rushed and the Bart and millhouse subplot felt like it shouldn't have been there, but at least it was very short. They should have just cut that out and focused on the rags story.

Edit: Marges mother was in the begging for a brief moment. Ahhh that brings me back to classic era of the Simpsons where they didn't rely on talkin rags or poorly padded subplots.

Edit one again: after thinking all day about this episode I realized it was pretty bad I'm changing it to a high 2.5/5
    Last edited by Insomnia; 01-30-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Mmmmmmmm, floor pie

2/5 - and when I don't consider a "story" episode one of the better ones of the season, there must be something seriously wrong with it. The B story didn't help any.

Written by Tim Long
    Directed by Bob Anderson
    Billboard: Bumblebee Man, Brockman and Booberella / Your New Channel 6 News Team
    Blackboard: THERE'S NO PROVEN LINK BETWEEN RAISINS AND BOOGERS
    Couch: Everybody is the cast of "The Honeymooners," "The Dick van Dyke Show," "The Brady Bunch," and "Cheers," before sitting on the couch (repeat of LABF02/LABF12)
    Special Guest Voice: Jeremy Irons
    Also Starring: Chris Edgerly, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille, Maggie Roswell
    Overseas Animation: Rough Draft
    TV Rating: TV-PG-V

Blog Entries

my second episode of the season. I had the idea to do a Tally of Bad Things:

0:03 a generic space ship, labeled "space shuttle" on its side, and "for sale $1" written in marker next to it. intention: we see it's a space shuttle, a prop in half a dozen episodes, and fondly recall that Homer once went into space in one, and then be like "you're so right" at the mention that an old junk space ship is junk. I guess a Springfeldian bought the crap spaceship, drove to Cape Canaveral or something. I'd analyze more deeply but I am doubting there is any actual cleverness in this at any depth of scrutiny.

0:15 chalkboard, "there's no proven link between raisins and boogers", not a bad joke but they could have written it better.

0:38 Lisa shouldn't be so proud of her subpar sax improvisation

0:49-1:27 couch gag: a recycled 38-second couch gag used a few times 3 seasons ago. they never went back more than a year for couch gags in the past, did they?

3:25 eh, turning off the show.

-----
    well I watched the rest of it anyway. funny that I thought the bad bits or lame jokes would need pointing out.
    Last edited by Real Melvin; 01-29-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Milhouse forgives Bart after he gets Drederick Tatum to punch him in the arm. Tatum. Who happened to be driving along at the time. Who knew immediately to punch Bart in the arm. Because it would have been pre-planned to have Tatum punch Bart in the arm. This show doesn't make any fucking sense any more.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneFamous View Post
    The only good thing about this was Jeremy Irons's narrating, who, like Morgan Freeman, proves that he could narrate a trip to the laundromat and it would still sound epic.
    Oh god, that's a Season 24 episode right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonsbart View Post
    About milk, remember that this word has several meanings...

Zombies Rise from the Sea

Moe Goes From Rags to Riches

Well so much for potential... When they say format bender I though that they were going to do something radically different and I admit I had a few ideas of what Moe's bar rag journey would look like but I've seen the final product and man is it disappointing.

For one, it becomes apparent that they didn't come up with nearly enough material to fill the episode as this is the first format bender to have the distinction of having a subplot. Yes, Bart and Milhouse are tapped in a subplot in which they aren't friends anymore due to the abuse Milhouse suffered and while that may seem interesting, it's not. The stuff they do in the subplot is meandering, not helping matters much is the fact that both characters aren't acting like themselves and almost seem to be doing the subplot as if they were sleeping through the recording sessions. Good subplots make you forget about the outcome but when they're bad, you know what the outcome will be. I knew that they would get back together and there was no doubt in my mind that that outcome would happen; I wouldn't expect what happened to be mentioned in future episodes as much as the stuff that happened in "Homer Scissorhands".

So the material itself, well it is framed well and some of the ideas they do come up with are interesting but it's ruined by the fact that they have to have the rag go through situations which seem mostly "convenient"; (as in mostly every famous event in history ever made, it would of been nice to have it go through situations that aren't as famous; that way it'd have a history while not appearing to be "everywhere"; I admit that the idea of having an ordinary item be something of historical significance is interesting but seriously, it's overdone.) it also appears to play as a transitional role to terrible attempts at jokes/gags/Simpsons characters playing the roles of histories finest and some terrible commentary/jokes about the past. There are some good ideas popping around such as the prosthetics but they're outweighed by the mostly poor characterizations, the jokes/dialog which try way too hard to be funny, the jokes which go on for way too long and more importantly, the subplot; which is just a giant waste of time.

There is also an attempt to tie this in with a Moe plot to support the rag as a character but it just doesn't make much sense; especially since a plot like this deserves to be entirely a format bender and not include some sort of plot relating to Moe, Marge or even Bart. While it is admirable (especially when it comes to what they were trying to do.), much of the end of the episode (especially the speech) just kills anything the episode might of had in exchange for an ending which won't even be mentioned in future episodes; and that's important for an episode that claims itself to be a format-bender. I will say that the locations are interesting and some of the coloring is good but the shittiness of the HD animation shines through and just ruins any possible beauty the scenes might of had.

It's a shame though, format benders are usually the episodes where the Simpsons writers roam free and do whatever they want and while Moe's bar rag may sound uncertain, it did have potential. I mean they could of had the Moe be used in everyday situations while the bar did it's regular thing instead of having the entire town of Springfield there as if it were fanservice. The rag could of been used to clean up messes without Moe realizing how special it is; it could of also been used to show the rag being used through certain events at the bar (even past episodes) and certain events in the future (which I assumed would happen in this episode) to show how the rag remains consistent despite all the changes. The rag could of represented the consistency through change which I thought this episode had but instead it just represented another thing that the Simpons used to do tons of jokes and something for Moe to love; Moe could of had some sort of thing in the form of comments but full-blown love to an object is not Moe's area of expertise, his area of expertise is to just be that lonely/may not be lonely bartender guy who we all know and maybe love.

I have to wonder how the Simpsons can make this and people still watch it; I get that it's on but even people have to know when it stops, this is an example that the Simpsonsin it's current form needs to stop. If they can't get something out of a format bender and episodes like this are reminiscent of another day at the office then why should we expect them to deliver decent ideas elsewhere. It's clear that new blood is needed and while nothing may make Al Jean see the light, this does show that the show's time is almost over. I still think that there can be good that can be done with the series (as evident by the comics), all they need to do is get fresh blood and not try to catch up with the competition, then everything will be fine.

1.5/10

Blog Entries

What the hell did I just watch? I mean seriously, once that rag started to talk I was like "Yeah, I really can't do this anymore. I'm too old for this sh*t."

Honestly this had potential to be a decient episode, but of course they ruin it by trying to damn hard to be funny (which always sucks whatever humour there initially was right out). They blew it up! F*** what a waste. 1/5

Sorry for all the swearing btw, but I found it necessary for this review. They give me a sh*tty episode and I rebound by giving them sh*tty writing!
    Last edited by Swoony; 01-29-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zachbigmac View Post
    @Swoony your just a poser and dont tell me
    your not cause i can read you like a fucking book.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
    I still think that there can be good that can be done with the series (as evident by the comics), all they need to do is get fresh blood and not try to catch up with the competition, then everything will be fine.
    Holy italics usage, Batman.

Seeing how you mentioned the comics, I want to give a quick shout out to an absolutely hilarious story from Bart Simpson #67 (now in stores) where Bart is making weird faces at his sister and gets stuck in a freakish state after being slapped on the back (as per the old wives tale). Hilarious antics ensue as he freaks out the school faculty and his classmates as they all fail in turn to scare his face into a state of looking normal.

It made me laugh and smile far more than anything in this week's episode... especially the eventual resolution to Bart's ordeal.

I can't believe Jeremy's Iron would stoop to this.

I thought it had some nice moments it just wasn't focused enough as a story, sort of like it was the result of a pitch session were the notes were transcribed into script form rather than used as notes to write a script.
    In retrospect maybe the Bart subplot should have been fleshed out and that should have driven the story rather than the rag subplot which now that I think about it probably became more dominant because the writers had more fun writing gags for it,
    The next episode is a Lisa episode so that should be pretty good.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Ben View Post
    That was one of the worst episodes ever aired. Imagine taking a time machine back 20 years and showing the writers what had become of his.

This actually makes The D'ohcial Network look like Lisa The Beauty Queen.

0/5.
    That's exactly what I thought of, going back in the past by 20 years and showing the writers what the show would be like in 2012. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneFamous View Post
    I've been re-watching the classics for the first time in a while lately with a friend who has never seen them, and its somewhat like watching them as brand new all over again. This was the first newer episode I've watched in a while. Going from that to this is so frustrating and depressing. Its indefensible how absolutely awful this was. I know phrases like that get thrown around a lot here, and I'm sure I've said it in the past on here. But even during the worst piece of crap Scully episode did I ever imagine the show would one day devolve into doing an episode about a talking bar rag. I mean, you KNOW the show has been on too long and they are all out of ideas when the episodes aren't even about the secondary characters anymore, because that has all been done. No, its about a rag. A RAG.
    I think they need new writers, the current writers are just dumb. And they need to murder Al Jean or just tell him to fuck off.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Anyway I rate it a 2/5. I thought it had potential but they fucked it up big-time and the useless sub-plot with Bart and Milhouse just pissed me off, how many times has Milhouse stopped being friends with Bart? Were they even friends in the beginning?

Zombies Rise from the Sea

Quote Originally Posted by Homer I Am View Post
    Anyway I rate it a 2/5. I thought it had potential but they fucked it up big-time and the useless sub-plot with Bart and Milhouse just pissed me off, how many times has Milhouse stopped being friends with Bart? Were they even friends in the beginning?
    Well probably, though the recent era tends to place them in the use one/use another relationship pact; it was proven that both need each other and they are really, really close, both in the golden age.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Essomms View Post
    What the hell did I just watch? I mean seriously, once that rag started to talk I was like "Yeah, I really can't do this anymore. I'm too old for this sh*t."

Honestly this had potential to be a decient episode, but of course they ruin it by trying to damn hard to be funny (which always sucks whatever humour there initially was right out). They blew it up! F*** what a waste. 1/5

Sorry for all the swearing btw, but I found it necessary for this review. They give me a sh*tty episode and I rebound by giving them sh*tty writing!
    There's no rule against swearing on this forum, btw. Swear as much as you goddamn like!

So this episode featuring a talking bar rag, eh? I still want to tune in for the 500th but jeez.
    twitter

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotDetector View Post
    Two and a Half Men is no more an "adult show" than "Rocket Power."

"went to pick up cigarettes" Tubbb!'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Better late than never," I always says!

Initial thoughts: “Why are they using a promo featuring David Letterman? Was this promo meant for the last episode and they just substituted footage from this week‘s episode, or is Letterman in this episode as well? Very bizarre, and not in a good way….”

Full intro, with the "classic TV" gags. (I do like seeing the Simpsons as The Bradys, I won’t lie.)

Act One:
    I knew Mayor Quimby would bang the gavel, and I knew it’d start a record ala Fonzie…
    Wow, a Family Guy style dance sequence, complete with Lionel Richie?

Mexican Duffman. Okay….

Moe: “Well… uh, I just made friends with Pepto Bismol on facebook.”
    (Milhouse wears a “Finding Nemo” back brace? What the fuck is with the Finding Nemo obsession on The Simpsons?)
    … and right to the talking rag. This oughtta be fun…
    "French Men speaking" sounds like growling stomachs?

Demon wool? What the Hell?

The wine coming out of the nose did make me laugh.

Exploding sheep? What the Hell?

Chastity belt thrown at the “rock star” tapestry.
    (… and there’s act one. Just think folks, we’ve got two more years of this witty brand of storytelling to go!)

Act Two:
    Bart and Milhouse… is that the “b” story? Okay….
    Kurt and Luanne are at odds again? Okay….
    Nelson: “Throw her in the pit of boring wives.”
    (Must be right next to the pit of boring Simpsons episodes.)

Oh… is this a Salome / Arabian Nights parody? What the Hell?
    Good thing Nelson had that Lisa doll ready to go.

And a Peanuts parody to go out on. Oh well… nice homage to Vince Guaraldi, Alf.

Act Three:
    Nice to see Milhouse still has “Puppy Goo-Goo.”

Moe sleeps at Moe’s now? (Moe must have lost his basement apartment.)
    Using oxygen to blow up balloons, and then they float? What the Hell?

Moe is the child of a Yeti. Okay….

Act Four:
    So, what could have been a touching premise for an entire episode is thrown away and used as a “b” story for a crap main story about a rag? Okay….

Ungh. Let’s reassure Moe yet again. Okay….

The musical cue from “Gump Roast?” Okay…
    …and it’s over.

At least I used to be able to say I had never felt insulted by an episode of The Simpsons. That episode was like a giant "Fuck You."

“I’m in Hell.” Appropriate tag over the Gracie credits.

1/5 (Honestly, 0/5... But it’s not an option in the poll.)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedwaySquad View Post
    You liked this episode, I didn't. There's no need to get so worked up about it.
    "In Rand McNally, they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people!"
    "Oh, I've wasted my life."

Thread Information