Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: weirdest dream you ever had

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

A few years ago, I had a dream where Dora and Boots came out of the TV box and tried to kill my family and I

Blog Entries

Wow, you must have some demented dreams. I'm expecting to have at least one weird dream tonight. If I do, I'll let you all know about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammster View Post
    Better not waste it in the Lounge.

Blog Entries

I used to have all these dreams about something strange or bizarre trying to kill me. Though, last time I had those type of dreams was when I was 9 or 10. Now the only dreams I have are school dreams.

Blog Entries

i was sick today and dreamed i was starring in a musical film and every time i woke up and fell asleep i was starring in its sequel and getting increasingly angry at how poor each new film was turning out...

Blog Entries

I just had a dream where I was on my phone and it randomly launched Facebook. It then took me to a loading page. A few moments later, my phone grew legs and arms and I saw more phones do the same. Earth was then overrun by Facebook robots.

Blog Entries

That's cool and scary at the same time!

Professional Burger Stealer Krusty Burglar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a dream where, I don't know why, China invaded the US, and my entire town was being rounded up. Somehow, I had the ability to listen to what they were all talking about, then turn back the clock using this phone thing. I don't know. Anyway, a lot of people I knew were there, and in the end I was fighting with these weird Chinese soldiers on a mountain. Then they all started shooting at me.

It was all so fast paced though, so I wish it was a lucid dream, which is when you know your in a dream. That'd be fun.

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

I had a dream where I was on this forum and somebody said "I go to college with @irvine_11 now"

Unfortunately, there was an object partially blocking the screen and I couldn't see who it was.

Kinda weird...
    My Simpsons Season Rankings:
    6 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 8 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 9 > 15 > 13 > 14 > 10 > 16 > 12 > 11 > 22 > 21 > 17 > 25 > 24 > 18 > 26 > 20 > 19 > 23

Quote Originally Posted by handsome
    honestly the most burning question i had about you was if you had seen every disney movie so i'm glad that got out of the way first

I had a dream where my mom and I were going somewhere. And then 2 dogs were coming from behind me, and one of them started biting my hand.

And here's the horror, I felt the bite on my hand!
    Remember kids, Kariba is cool!

The hunchback of Notre Dame Heeeere's Patrick's Avatar
    Blog Entries

my own mother ate me and she was inside her own stomach!

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

I had a dream where me and @Swoony were watching Breaking Bad together and Hooters Girl and Female Irvine broke in and shot us both dead.

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Swoony

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irvine_11 View Post
    I had a dream where me and @Swoony were watching Breaking Bad together and Hooters Girl and Female Irvine broke in and shot us both dead.
    Seriously?

Best dream ever.

Quote Originally Posted by zachbigmac View Post
    @Swoony your just a poser and dont tell me
    your not cause i can read you like a fucking book.

Blog Entries

That is truly weird.

I can't decide if it's a Charlie's Angels type scenario, or more like a Tarantino film.

16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Irvine

Blog Entries

After playing the game "Catherine" all night I expect to have a nightmare where I see everyone as sheep and they see me as a sheep while I climb a tower of blocks that I must rearrange in order to climb to the top and escape while avoiding various hazards.
    How to remaster

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swoony View Post
    Seriously?

Best dream ever.
    Yes, seriously.

Blog Entries

Last night I dreamed that a girl (who I don't believe ever existed) was abducted from our classroom by an old lady when we were about six. I was discussing this with a friend from my year group. I don't really remember much else, but there was that woman who has just found her way out of captivity after ten years so undoubtedly that influenced my subconscious. Also, later for some reason I was at a campsite somewhere or other with my ex boyfriend and Cyndi Lauper was supposed to play but he said he'd hung around all day and found not details of when yet. He was distraught.
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

I had another Breaking Bad related dream last night.

I dreamt that I was watching a new episode and Female Irvine had a cameo in that episode... as Jesse's new romantic interest.

I need to set my mind on other things.

Azarath metrion zinthos! Sweet_Potatoes's Avatar

Up until now, I didn't have much of anything to contribute because I don't dream often and forget any dreams I do have. But last night I had the weirdest one ever....although it was actually more sad.

I dreamed that one of my coworkers died. I worked with this person the last time I was there, and she and I have never had any issues getting along. I remember asking how she died, and she had been playing some stupid game that normally never results in an injury, let alone death. And all of my coworkers and I were going to her funeral, and I didn't want to go because I didn't think I could handle it. I was doing something really strange with paper and water, like trying to rinse something out of the paper and it wasn't working (which is obvious, but this was my dream.) And when I tried to get a cup of water at the sink, the water was red and blue, which was supposed to represent her blood or something. I actually checked my Facebook this morning to make sure there wasn't anything about it just in case it really had happened.

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a dream where I was being chased on a massive spider's web but all the spiders has my friend's faces and voices

I also dreamt a woman lived on the back of my head and seduced a man and had him do all sorts of kinky shit to us which was creepy as fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

Banned
    Blog Entries

I had another Breaking Bad related dream last night.

I dreamt that I was watching a new episode and Female Irvine had a cameo in that episode... as Jesse's new romantic interest.

I need to set my mind on other things.
    I had Breaking Bad related one tonigh also.

I was just walking on the street on some town, really narrow streets and found a painting on the wall, which was Hector sitting on his wheelchair. lol

24. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Irvine

Blog Entries

I had a dream where I was in the home ec room and these two asian boys came in and tried to burn the food we made. In the end, my teacher came and shot them

26. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Irvine

Blog Entries

I had a dream yesterday where I was having my brain removed in an operating theatre at the request of Ricky Gervais so he could examine it or something and the surgeon removing it was Karl Pilkington.

I remember somehow functioning without it and seeing it on the end of a stick like in one of the episodes of The Ricky Gervais Show where Karl was talking about a monkey brain that still functioned despite being on the end of a stick. Also I was crying with Stephen Merchant on the sofa of the house I grew up in at one point and hugging him.

Yeah, I have no idea what the fuck was going on in my head to trigger that random mess. Most likely the reason Ricky wanted my brain in the first place

Blog Entries

Last night I dreamt that my asshole friends wanted to crash my brother's prom (which he likely isn't even going to) just to piss him off. One of them covered my eyes and stuffed cat shit in my mouth while I was talking, and then they made me guess who dunnit. (I wasn't surprised when I found out who.) But EW EW EW it took me a moment after waking up to realise all this never happened, which should show what dicks they usually are. And I've been watching waaaaaaaaaaaay too much It's Always Sunny.

Blog Entries

I was chased through what appeared to be Disneyland by several snakes.

30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: kes

i once dreamed an advent calendar was trying to kill me LOL

Global Moderator Smiling Politely's Avatar

Just last night I had a really weird dream. Most of my dreams are like movies.

In this particular dream, I was hanging out with Seth Rogen (a young Seth Rogen, think Freaks and Geeks). For some reason, there is danger, I don't rememer why. He begins to walk forward and someone shoots him. It is all slow motion and the shot is right to his heart, blood is spurting out and he dies quickly. The police come and so does his wife. For some reason his wife is Indian. I am wearing traditional Indian clothing, not for any real reason. She is angry at me for his death and blames me. As I am on my knees crying, she tells me my clothing is what she wants to wear for the holidays and grabs my dress, pulling it over my head. I am left naked, in public, on my knees and absolutely wailing with tears as dramatic music plays.
    Last edited by Smiling Politely; 02-20-2015 at 08:20 AM.

Nature's Cruelest Mistake Infinity183's Avatar

Nickelback releases a hit single titled "What Are We Doing Being Bananas?" It later became a personal catch phrase of mine whenever I realized I did something stupid, synonymous to "d'oh."
    My favorite and least favorite episodes from each season:
    S1 - Krusty Gets Busted / The Call of the Simpsons S2 - Lisa's Substitute / The War of the Simpsons S3 - Homer at the Bat / Dog of Death S4 - Marge vs. the Monorail / Whacking Day S5 - Marge on the Lam / Bart Gets an Elephant S6 - Who Shot Mr. Burns?: Part 1 / Another Simpsons Clip Show S7 - Bart on the Road / Homerpalooza S8 - You Only Move Twice / The Twisted World of Marge Simpson S9 - The Joy of Sect / All Singing, All Dancing S10 - Simpsons Bible Stories / Sunday, Cruddy Sunday S11 - Treehouse of Horror X / It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Marge S12 - Trilogy of Error / Tennis the Menace S13 - Half-Decent Proposal / The Sweetest Apu S14 - Moe Baby Blues / Brake My Wife, Please S15 - The Way We Weren't / Bart-Mangled Banner S16 - Sleeping with the Enemy / Thank God, It's Doomsday S17 - The Girl Who Slept Too Little / Homer's Paternity Coot S18 - 24 Minutes / The Boys of Bummer S19 - Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind / Treehouse of Horror XVIII S20 - Gone, Maggie Gone / Dangerous Curves S21 - O Brother, Where Bart Thou? / The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed S22 - Homer the Father / The Fool Monty S23 - The Book Job / Politically Inept, with Homer Simpson S24 - The Saga of Carl / Love is a Many-Splintered Thing

Tyrant:rubs M Groening's feet D DEBBS's Avatar

For some oddball reason, my older brother was helping me make oatmeal cranberry cookies: it came in a box and you hafta add the ingredients...only EVERYTHING was in metric...that's why my older brother had to help me make them: I don't understand neither math nor metric and he does!

Another pecuiliar thing: neither he nor I EAT oatmeal cranberry cookies...OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, but not any oatmeal cookies that have cranberries in them!

Santa's Little Helper Bart The Lover's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What's your weirdest dream?

Mine? HMMMMM.......................................

I dreamed I was in a really terrible game and I have to endure its wobbly physics. I get pretty big at times and once i accidentally crushed a country. Then I have to help this mentally troubled woman get home but the game was so glitchy I switched roles with the woman. Then right before I woke up, I remember running around naked with my giant body.

Thread Information