Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: weirdest dream you ever had

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

oh dear, I say! The Spruce Moose's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I once dreamt a full zombie invasion of my school. It was pretty awesome tbf. Also Batman was in it but I can't remember where or why

Also, I don't know if anyone remembers the Jackie Chan cartoon where he fought demons? I dream I was in that and being chased by werewolf demons, and woke up as I was hid behind a statue with werewolves circling trying to find and eat me
    Last edited by The Spruce Moose; 01-27-2012 at 04:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Egg Council Creepy View Post
    Here's FIVE non-rock songs I like:
    Take On Me
    Hello
    Mad World
    Unreal Superhero 3
    Lisa Frank 420/Modern Computing
    So i'm not a rockist

Zombies Rise from the Sea

Quote Originally Posted by The Spruce Moose View Post
    Also, I don't know if anyone remembers the Jackie Chan cartoon where he fought demons? I dream I was in that and being chased by werewolf demons, and woke up as I was hid behind a statue with werewolves circling trying to find and eat me
    Jackie Chan Adventures? I remember watching that show but other then that, not much else.

I once had a dream I was put in charge of Ricardo Montalban's funeral, and I got really nervous because I didn't know anyone who was attending.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunbadia View Post
    it sucked fucking shit bananas.

I was suddenly at my wedding and had no idea or memory of who the bride was, so I did a runner, I jumped out the window and for some reason ended up running down a volcano. Then, on the way back to my car on the 20th floor of the desolate car parking lot two really fat people cornered me, cooked me, and ate me, whilst I watched.

EDIT: Oh wait, were we supposed to post about weird dreams we've had?

Monkey HOUSE

After 10+ years I quit smoking. To help, I used the patch which apparently has a side effect of nightmares. I had a dream while on the patch that I was walking down the street at night throwing molitov cocktails through windows of an orphanage while sinisterly laughing. It was extremely visual and I chucked flaming babies into the sewers...

I quit using the patch that next morning.
    Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs... Walter

Tyrant:rubs M Groening's feet D DEBBS's Avatar

Had a Harry Potter dream: was a Hoggwarts student in Professor Sprout's Herbology class: the students went looking for different types of seeds to plant at a garden and I found this seed that looked like a huge peanut.

Blog Entries

^ You've reminded me of one I had fairly recently there.

I was in a Hogwarts class being taught by Professor McGonagall. She was quoting Radiohead lyrics for the entire duration of the lesson. Everybody wrote them down and looked very studious, and after the lesson a fellow student came up to me in the corridor and also began speaking to me in Radiohead lyrics

Banned

Thank god I'm not the only one who's had McGonagall wet dreams, phew!

a dream I was being sexually dominated by a 40 year old i know

yep.

Blog Entries

I had a dream that I was roommates with Ted Bundy, only it was setup like a sitcom. He'd come into the place covered in blood and say something like "what a day", followed by canned laughter. It was actually really frightening, but looking back on it it's pretty funny.

Banned

^

That would seriously kick TAAHM's ass in the ratings.

Blog Entries

bump.

last night i had a dream where i was forced to kill someone, or i myself would be murdered. i murdered the person and spent time trying to dispose of the body. the man who told me to commit the murder ends up trying to kill me anyway, so i spend the rest of the dream hiding from the man.

freaky shit

Formally Fry-O-Rama Homer Defined's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joe miller View Post
    bump.

last night i had a dream where i was forced to kill someone, or i myself would be murdered. i murdered the person and spent time trying to dispose of the body. the man who told me to commit the murder ends up trying to kill me anyway, so i spend the rest of the dream hiding from the man.

freaky shit
    I had a dream somewhat similar to this except the twist turned out to be a close family member was a serial killer and I had to help them kill someone or they would kill me instead.
    Jimbo Jones: [about Homer] I hear that guy's ass has it's own congressman!
    Bart Simpson: I wash myself with a rag on a stick.
    Homer Simpson: [takes cap out of dryer and puts it on his head] Mmmmm... I CAN feel three types of softness.
    Lisa Simpson: [from upstairs] Dad, what are you doing down there?
    Homer Simpson: Washing my fat guy's hat honey!

Blog Entries

i've actually had quite a bit of dreams where i have died, and it seems weird

Formerly known as E.A. Moz

I can't think of the weirdest dream I've ever had but the ones that bother me are the ones where they don't make sense and I end up talking in my sleep.

formerly shutupa yo face moneychair2003's Avatar

I have a few recurring dreams that are really scary that I've had for years.

Have trouble remembering a few off the top of my head, but one of them is basically like Gulliver's travels, but I'M NAKED .
    Check out my NFL blog. I write articles about every upcoming match, my predictions for those matches, what games are worth watching, and about everything else happening in the NFL. http://backbayfuturesportsmanagers.com/

http://www.reddit.com/user/ac519/

Blog Entries

I have a recurring dream in which I'm falling.

formerly shutupa yo face moneychair2003's Avatar

I actually get weird "Deja-Vu" like dreams where I can see the future or atleast a few surroundings or the environment of a split second days or weeks from now. It's somewhat common from what I hear because its like a brain glitch or something.

The whole subject of dreams and interpretation of dreams a la Freud is really cool.

I didn't dream for years & years, but now I have a dream every time I fall asleep. They're usually just me overreacting and being violent about something.

I had one about lions roaming the streets in a Mayberry style rural town. They'd just menacingly saunter around, occasionally mauling someone and rip them to shreds. Pretty freaky.

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

Two nights ago had a dream where the only thing I remeber from it was the shirt I was wearing. The next day as i'm dressing, I decide to wear that shirt. The day goes as usual except when Im goingback to my place after having dinner at my parents, I rip a giant hole in the elbow of the right sleeve, basically ruining th shirt
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

i'm all alone. i'm rolling a big doughnut and this snake wearing a vest...

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

This morning, I had a weird dream where my parents bedroom was used to teach a college class in for some reason. Female Irvine was standing outside the room drunk and in her underwear...
    My Simpsons Season Rankings:
    6 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 8 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 9 > 15 > 13 > 14 > 10 > 16 > 12 > 11 > 22 > 21 > 17 > 25 > 24 > 18 > 26 > 20 > 19 > 23

Quote Originally Posted by handsome
    honestly the most burning question i had about you was if you had seen every disney movie so i'm glad that got out of the way first

Tell Us What it Am SchmatisfiedHomer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had this one dream last night where I was walking through this neighborhood, and this guy with dogs all over him started screaming and throwing knives at me.

Then I had one several years ago where I was able to move things using my mind. Quite cool, actually, except for the part where I was arrested for multiple counts of manslaughter.
    My Favorite Episodes: Homer's Barbershop Quartet, Itchy and Scratchy Land, Homer and Apu, Burns' Heir, and Rosebud.
    My Least Favorite Episodes: Elementary School Musical, Lisa Goes Gaga, Kill the Alligator and Run, Saddleshore Galactica, and The Ten-Per-Cent Solution.
    "Kids, kids, you tried your best, and you failed miserably. The lesson is...never try." ~Homer Simpson
    "I just think they're neat." ~Marge Simpson on potatoes
    "If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room." ~Lisa Simpson and her "catchphrase"
    "Why did you leave me here when I clearly need medical attention?" ~Bart Simpson on Lisa thinking love can heal him
    "(suck, suck)" Maggie Simpson

I always have weird dreams.

Last night I dreamed that Jontron was making a conference where I lived and then he'd go shopping with a bunch of the people that attended and he'd be his usual funny self.

But the nicest weird dream I had was when I dreamed I was making a video game and I could be in the game and was able to fly while making the game!

The oldest dream I can remember is one where my brother is dressed up as Batman and chasing me around the house and no matter how much I scream for help, no one comes to help me. (My mom was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book, but we're separated by soundproof glass)
    Very bizarre and it's burned into my memory

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

Bumpity-bump-bump.

I actually had a very weird and interesting dream last night.

I dreamed that I had met a nice girl who appeared to be a friendly and pretty blonde. Problem was - I couldn't see her face. She was purposely positioning herself so that I couldn't see her face. I kept repositioning myself in order to see her face, including contorting myself into practically impossible positions, but she kept outsmarting me and I never did get to see it.

I'm sure it was just a weird dream, but it kind of raised questions for me. Why did that girl keep trying to hide her face from me? Why was I so desperate to see her face? Was that entire dream supposed to be some kind of metaphor?

It was truly one of the strangest experiences ever.

Blog Entries

Irvine once had wild sex dreams about me.

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

I wonder if this faceless girl was you, @Dobbie.

Blog Entries

I had a dream that I was a hot dog, and I was being chased by a drum-stick, a twinkie, and Peter Griffin. Yeah, I don't know what I was smoking either.

Hired Goon
    Blog Entries

You were eating rotisserie chicken.

Thread Information