Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: weirdest dream you ever had

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Last night I dreamt that me and my sister's fiance had to brave a treacherous labyrinth which tested our intelligence, physical prowess, endurance and willpower.

At the other end was a wine tasting cellar that overlooked the sea.

It was owned by a guy played by John Malkovich.

Not John Malkovich. Played by John Malkovich.

I didn't recognise him as John Malkovich until I woke up. In the dream he was just the guy who owned the wine cellar.

Blog Entries

last night i had some dream where i was at a movie theater about to watch some movie that was supposedly billed as 'the scariest movie of all time' and the opening was this guy cutting off the fingers of another person. the thing that made it extra creepy was the sound effect, and the bloodied image. it was so vivid, sounded so real, that as soon as the fingers were cut off, i woke up. which has never happened with a dream before

Come back, Zinc!! Sniper Squirrel's Avatar

A few nights ago I dreamt my family and I were on a vacation somewhere. I left the hotel and went to a strip club down the street. Then there was a time lap and I woke up in the hotel room super hung over and I had apparently taken someone's cowboy hat from the club
    I'm just like Krusty!
    I'm Krusty, who are you? by NoHomers.net

Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2

Blog Entries

I've had dreams where I was walking around the apartment complex where I worked stark naked for cheap thrills, and last night there was a sequel where my employer caught up with the CCTV and accused me of doing it, only in that version of the dream I was convinced I never did it and said as much, to which they were like, we have you on camera.
    "Because you watched House, we think you'll enjoy... Fuller House."

Party time... excellent...

Blog Entries

I had a dream where I had a butler who looked like my uncle? Not sure myself but we were in my previous apartment too for whatever reason.

Reminded me of the Seinfeld scene in The Pilot at least!

I love boobies! Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had a dream that was at a hospital and looking through binoculars at Al Jean getting brain surgery. It was pretty cool. But I have a buzzing clock in my room, and I was worried that clock would start buzzing loudly and distract the surgeon, leading him to make a mistake and kill Jean. So I was a little nervous too.
    Last edited by Financial Panther; 09-03-2017 at 10:24 AM.

7. Thumbs Up To This Post by: hutz, pax

Blog Entries

Maybe the surgeons were major Simpsons fans, and they were transplanting the brain of Sam Simon into Al Jean so he could direct better episodes.

Wait, that was a dream, right? Cod sarn it.

Still can't ninja BloodySimpsonChibi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Couple of days ago. I had a dream that me and my family were going to watch Alien: Covenant but My Hero Academia came on before it.

Conclusion: I'm obsessed with MHA and I need to see the first half of Covenant because that missing part is haunting my dreams apparently
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
    I'd imagine patting Lisa on the head would sting, damn kids with their spiky heads.

I'm baaaack! Patches O'houlihan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I had probably the funniest dream in long while a few night ago.

For some reason, I was dreamed I was accepted into Oxford Music Academy in London, which is odd because I have no interest in playing an instrument. Even more odd, my room mate was Paul MacCartney and I remember having this conversation as we were unpacking:

ME: Um, what the heck are you doing here? You're like a billionaire who already plays 10 instruments.

PAUL: Uh...yeah, well, I never really had proper training to play an accordion. Better late than never!
    Well, ya'know if you stay positive and forget about trivial things like "proper characterization," "Satire," and "emotional depth" watching new Simpsons episodes can be a seemingly enjoyable lie.

I tried watching a new episode the Simpsons, but I realized the show hit a new low, like a brand new, underground parking structure of sadness.

I love boobies! Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Had a dream last night that I bought some Yu-Gi-Oh cards, opened the box, and started eating the cards. Then halfway through, I stopped and was like, “What have I done?!”
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

12. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Egg

Pin Pal
    Blog Entries

I don’t dream often and when I do it usually plays out in my real-life but about a year ago I dreamed I drove in a green Volvo from my house to a Poyeye’s Chicken this was complete insanity because in real-life I don’t own a Volvo and there’s no Poyeye’s chicken near me.

Blog Entries

These are possibly the weirdest dreams I've had in a while. A few nights ago, I dreamed I was watching an animated movie that was basically end credits and copyright info in a loop after the opening. I fast forwarded through it, but that's all it was. In another scenario, the TV news were covering these three men wearing clothes made from bubble gum who were complaining about clothes taxes or something like that.
    Insert signature here

Deep Frier of Shirts BlueRibbonCommittee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So I dreamed a few nights ago that I was walking in an outdoor mall in my area and eventually I turned into a horse. Not physically, but I started walking on all fours for some reason and going "clip, clop, clip, clop". That didn't last long, however, as I went to sit on a bench. At that point, I was approached by a bunch of kids protesting popcorn, saying it's too salty and full of fatty acids. I tried to tell them that the stand giving the popcorn away (FYI, in real life, there is no popcorn stand there at all) is to blame, not the popcorn itself. I said that homemade popcorn is actually okay, but popcorn bought at stands tends to be needlessly full of extra sodium.

I still have no idea where the horse part came from.

Thread Information