View Poll Results: What do you think of AUPS1 (if you've seen it?)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5/5

3 100.00%
  • 4/5

0 0%
  • 3/5

0 0%
  • 2/5

0 0%
  • 1/5

0 0%

Thread: Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1

I didn't see a thread for it, but if this is unneeded, go ahead and do what you have to.

The recent seasons of Aqua Teen Hunger Force (5-7) really haven't been what they used to be, but 7 was a slight step above 5 and 6, but not really that much. Then season 8, with a new title, Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1, blew the others out of the water, and was honestly the most fun I had with the show in years. It starts off with them as detectives again, but only for a few minutes, then their antics return and an episode that is now in my top ten list "The Intervention" premiered, and really said to me that the show was back. So what do you guys think of AUPS1? I bought the DVD at Target a day after it came out, despite the bare-bones release. As usual though, the menus sport great music.

Though the show may be a turn-off to some animation geeks, as it doesn't got no fancy pantsy animation like Simpsons.
    Last edited by Sam; 11-06-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Zombies Rise from the Sea

http://www.nohomers.net/showthread.p...n-Hunger-Force

To be honest, I've haven't gotten around to watching the new episodes even though I've been watching the show since the beginning (watched the Pilot multiple times btw.)... I do hear that the episodes are good so I might tune in...

I disagree with your assessment on Seasons 5 though 7, I mean they wern't exactly classics but they did have good episodes in them. "The Marines", "Shake Like Me" and "Larry Miller Hair System" being noted examples... I was a bit worried when they didn't return with episodes but I guess it was for the best as ATHF was transformed into AUPS1...

Blog Entries

I honestly hated Larry Miller Hair System. It just seemed so dull. I did like Shake Like Me, though. Really funny.

bump

Thread Information