Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Whatever you say Mr Billboard

yikes

Second Post!!

I'm just paintin' this wagon. You got a problem with that?

Hello Everyone...

Has a cooking pan on his head Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello!
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 2.5/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: ?/5

Hello new to the forum I have a question hope you all can help has anyone every seen found bought or have a duff beer 40 liter capacity party cooler

Blog Entries

I haven't, sorry.

Hello, I would like to post a video I made with references to Simpsons. This is a video I put a lot of time and effort into. How would I go about posting it somewhere here in this forum? Perhaps the Free For All forum?

Blog Entries

If it surrounds The Simpsons with original content, then post it in Itchy and Scratchy Studios, if it's not original content and it focuses on the Simpsons than Simpsons General Discussion is where you want to go, and if it doesn't focus on The Simpsons but contains references to the show, then post it in The Free For All.

Hey Simpsons Fans!

I need your deep knowledge: In one episode from the older seasons there is a scene in which Homer sees a raccoon and then he's laughing and says "hihihi they look like little bandits/thieves"

Can someone tell me in which episode that happened? It is for a tattoo idea

Thank you!

Blog Entries

It is either the episode "Burns Verkaufen Der Kraftwerk"

Or Smoke On The Daughter, which is from Season 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Trab The Halls View Post
    It is either the episode "Burns Verkaufen Der Kraftwerk"

Or Smoke On The Daughter, which is from Season 19.
    Thank you for the reply

I'm afraid it is neither of both.

I think it must be from the older seasons, but I will try the season 19 episode to be sure

Thread Information