Page 93 of 107 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 3205

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Classic Simpsons Guy Evil Monkey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yeah but you should be able to understand things as simple as avatars and blogs

Blog Entries

wish i knew how to play a ukelele

SuperFriend Rembrandt Q. Einstein's Avatar

To be fair to him, not every newbie knows the other aspects of the forum

Blog Entries

but these aspects exist on other forums as well, so unless he has never used a forum before, he has no real reason not to know these things

I wouldn't actually be able to name you any more than about 2 forums. And this is the only forum I've ever actually been a member off.

I post here (sometimes) Ben Dewison's Avatar

Strange how many members seemingly give the most attention to users they believe to be trolls :-). Do any of these questions still need answering, postalelf?

Kinda like Jesus Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sorry postalelf, I would've helped you if I had seen this earlier. Go to "Settings" at the top right of the screen. You'll see options like "Edit avatar" and "Edit profile picture." Just click on those.

As for the difference, an avatar is what people see when reading a post. For example, my avatar is Poochie. A profile picture is what people see when they go to your profile. My profile picture is the "Get him, Sheba!" scene.

You can get more stars by making more posts. If you join a group, you can get custom stars from that group if it's a star group.

Hope that helped.
    Favorite and least favorite by season
    1. Krusty Gets Busted There’s No Disgrace Like Home 2. Bart Gets an F Dead Putting Society 3. Homer at the Bat Like Father, Like Clown 4. Brother From the Same Planet Krusty Gets Kancelled 5. Cape Feare Lady Bouvier’s Lover 6. Homer Badman Another Simpsons Clip Show 7. King-Size Homer Lisa the Iconoclast 8. Homer’s Enemy El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer 9. Bart Carny The Trouble With Trillions 10. Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo Homer Simpson in: “Kidney Trouble” 11. Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner? Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder 12. HOMЯ Tennis the Menace 13. Tales From the Public Domain She of Little Faith 14. The Dad Who Knew Too Little Helter Shelter 15. I, Annoyed Grunt)-bot Bart-Mangled Banner 16. A Star is Torn On a Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister 17. My Fair Laddy Bonfire of the Manatees 18. The Haw-Hawed Couple You Kent Always Say What You Want 19. Funeral for a Fiend All About Lisa 20. Gone Maggie Gone The Good, the Sad and the Drugly 21. The Bob Next Door The Color Yellow 22. Donnie Fatso Love is a Many Strangled Thing 23. The Falcon and the D’ohman A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again 24. Hardly Kirk-ing Moonshine River 25. The War of Art What to Expect When Bart’s Expecting 26. Sky Police Let’s Go Fly a Coot 27. Halloween of Horror Lisa With an ‘S’ 28. There Will Be Buds Moho House 29. Springfield Splendor Throw Grampa From the Dane

8. Thumbs Up To This Post by: postalelf

Works On Contengency?

I made my account about 10 minutes ago. I have been watching Simpsons casually for years but have recently started binge-watching the older seasons, damn those episodes are hilarious. I heard this site mentioned somewhere, I think a DVD commentary. I figured I could join this site and become a more knowledged Simpsons fan and share my viewing pleasures with other people.
    No, Money Down!

Blog Entries

welcome to the nhc

Works On Contengency?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
    welcome to the nhc
    Thanks!

Heya guys! I've been a fan of the show basically since I could talk, and I've been marathoning the commentaries of the DVDs. Fun times.

Welcome!!!

I joined a while ago, so this is pretty late, but I'm actually going to be more active.
    Season 28 rankings

Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus: 3/10 Friends and Family: 7/10 The Town: 7.5/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVII: 5/10 Dry Hard: 6/10 BFF R.I.P: 6/10 Moefinger: 4/10 Trust But Clarify: 5/10 There Will Be Buds: 8/10 Havana Wild Weekend: 1/10 Dad Behavior: 2/10 The Last Traction Hero: 5.5/10 The Nightmare After Krustmas: 4.5/10 Pork and Burns: 6/10 The Great Phatsby: 5/10 Fatzcarraldo: 3.5/10 The Cad and the Hat: 3/10 Kamp Krustier: 2.5/10 22 for 30: 8/10 A Father's Watch: 6.5/10 Caper Chase: 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Here's to at least two more seasons of passable television!

Howdy New Folks!

I'm here as a member since 2 years, but I'm a regular visitor since 2010. During all this time, I don't recall once presenting myself. My name is Maurice Rodriguez, I'm a french-canadian (sort of, born in France, lives in Montreal), I'm a huge Simpsons fan since I was 4 and I really like this forum. I'd be happy to share my passions with everyone and... it's pretty much it.

Merry Christmas!

Welcome new members

Newbie here, I'm a huge simpson fan... I'm not the best at introductions. But Hi.

Well, it's been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Berri View Post
    Newbie here, I'm a huge simpson fan... I'm not the best at introductions. But Hi.
    Welcome to the NHC!

Quote Originally Posted by Berri View Post
    Welcome have a nice time here enjoy

Rochester, Monroe County, New York, The United States Of America.

Hi. I'm new here!

22. Thumbs Up To This Post by: pax

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBobSimpsons View Post
    Hi. I'm new here!
    Hi welcome to forum I see ur from ny me too cya around

Hello. Be careful though because some people here say they like The Simpsons but dont really want to hear about it. Espically people in the Free for all section. I usually just stick with the General Discussion. Also apprently there is a difference between your profile picture and your avatar picture

Al Jeany apologist scully apologist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hi newbies

Blog Entries

damn all u newbie bastards!!!

i'm only messing. welcome, come and join us in casual conversation, and for god's sake, avoid the chatbox

This is tiring work. The_drippin's_manure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey guys! I'm new here! Love the Simpson community, can't wait to interact with you guys!Quick question, how do you start threads? Thanks!

Kinda like Jesus Financial Panther's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi! I think you can start a thread after you have one post, but I'm not sure.

This is tiring work. The_drippin's_manure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    Hi! I think you can start a thread after you have one post, but I'm not sure.
    OK cool, thanks man!

Hi welcome to forum have fun here enjoy

Hi everybody!
    Im new here.

Hi Doctor nice to see ya around on here welcome!

Thread Information