Page 59 of 108 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 3228

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

4th dimensional thinker Gunslinger81's Avatar

Hello there. You know, I've never actually joined a forum site before. You see i'm not much of an internet person, i don't have facebook or myspace or pintrest or whatever else people use these days and I tend to stay out of forum arguments or comment sections. The only other site I belong to is deviantart, and that's just to post some of my fan art mostly. But, I found this site and people here are as enthusiastic about this show as i tend to be, so i decided to do something different and sign up. I'm a huge Simpsons fan just like the rest of you out there on this site, and I think it will be fun to share and see other people's opinions on the show. If there's a place for it, I might even start posting fan art I've drawn, or fanfictions I've written, but lets take it slow for now. Thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Financial Panther View Post
    This is not a site for jokes.
    it's a site based off a comedic series, ergo we're allowed to have comedic posts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger81 View Post
    Hello there. You know, I've never actually joined a forum site before. You see i'm not much of an internet person, i don't have facebook or myspace or pintrest or whatever else people use these days and I tend to stay out of forum arguments or comment sections. The only other site I belong to is deviantart, and that's just to post some of my fan art mostly. But, I found this site and people here are as enthusiastic about this show as i tend to be, so i decided to do something different and sign up. I'm a huge Simpsons fan just like the rest of you out there on this site, and I think it will be fun to share and see other people's opinions on the show. If there's a place for it, I might even start posting fan art I've drawn, or fanfictions I've written, but lets take it slow for now. Thanks.
    welcome! hope you enjoy it here

Ive heard tell of this site before, but never paid any mind. And then I went on a sixteen hour drive and wound up talking about the simpsons for the entire trip. Then I realized I should probably get over here.

This club better be worth it!

Blog Entries

it is

Banned
    standing atop the ruins of OSS' crushed dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Milox View Post
    Ive heard tell of this site before, but never paid any mind. And then I went on a sixteen hour drive and wound up talking about the simpsons for the entire trip. Then I realized I should probably get over here.

This club better be worth it!

Remember Me As I Was 1010011010's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome to No Homers @Milox and @Gunslinger81
    Just because I'm stupider than them, they think they're smarter than me!
    Simpsons Season 27 Ratings:
    Every Man's Dream-4.8/10 Cue Detective-6/10 Puffless-7/10 Halloween of Horror-8.4/10 Treehouse of Horror XXVI-(4.5, 5, 3.5) 4.25/10 Friend With Benefit-5/10 Lisa With An 'S'-5.5/10 Paths of Glory--/10 Barthood--/10 The Girl Code--/10 Teenage Mutant Milk-Caused Hurdles--/10 Much Apu About Something--/10 Gal of Constant Sorrow--/10 Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4--/10 Lisa the Veterinarian--/10 The Marge-ian Chronicles--/10 The Burns Cage--/10 How Lisa Got Her Marge Back--/10 Fland Canyon--/10 Simprovised--/10 To Courier With Love--/10 Orange is the New Yellow--/10
    Futurama Season 7B Ratings:
    2-D Blacktop-7.5/10 Fry and Leela's Big Fling-7.9/10 T.: The Terrestrial-8.2/10 Forty Percent Leadbelly-6.8/10 The Inhuman Torch-8.4/10 Saturday Morning Fun Pit-(9, 7, 8.5) 8.2/10 Calculon 2.0-8.7/10 Assie Come Home-8.5/10 Leela and the Genestalk-7.2/10 Game of Tones-9.2/10 Murder on The Planet Express-9/10 Stench and Stenchibility-8.5/10 Meanwhile-9.5/10
    Jumping the Shark since 1998...
    Alternate Ending Winner of NHC Survivor Season 1

What's up guys, I've been watching My Simpsons DVD's and kept hearing mention of No Homers Club the internet forum through a lot of the commentary tracks. So I decided to find it, and here I am. I'll enjoy having discussions with you guys.

It should be noted that a lot of you guys will know a lot more about the show than me. I haven't seen every Season, particularly the newer ones. But I own Seasons 1-8, 10 and 13. I definitely intend to get the rest of them as time goes on.

Blog Entries

you've seen the good ones guy

yer good to go

Blog Entries

yer good to go

Blog Entries

sup gruesome

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kid_gruesome View Post
    What's up guys, I've been watching My Simpsons DVD's and kept hearing mention of No Homers Club the internet forum through a lot of the commentary tracks. So I decided to find it, and here I am. I'll enjoy having discussions with you guys.

It should be noted that a lot of you guys will know a lot more about the show than me. I haven't seen every Season, particularly the newer ones. But I own Seasons 1-8, 10 and 13. I definitely intend to get the rest of them as time goes on.
    You haven't seen every season? That's alright, the newer ones are awful anyway.

Blog Entries

Seems like you only got the best seasons of the show. If I were you I wouldn't bother with the other ones
    Episodes rated best and worst from each season:
    1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Night Out 2: The Way We Was/Bart's Dog Gets an F 3: Colonel Homer/Dog of Death 4: Marge vs. The Monorail/So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show 5: Cape Feare/Bart Gets An Elephant 6: Treehouse of Horror V/Another Simpsons Clip Show 7: Mother Simpson/Homerpalooza 8: You Only Move Twice/The Canine Mutiny 9: Lisa's Sax/The Two Mrs. Nahasapeemapetilons 10: Lisa Gets an A/Sunday Cruddy Sunday 11: Behind The Laughter/Beyond Blunderdome 12: Trilogy of Error/The Computer Wore Menace Shoes 13: I Am Furious Yellow/Homer the Moe 14: The Dad Who Knew Too Little/Large Marge 15: The Way We Weren't/Diatribe of a Mad Housewife 16: Thank God Its Doomsday/Mommie Beerest 17: Marge's Son Poisoning/Bonfire of the Manatees 18: Marge Gamer/Revenge is Best Served Three Times 19: Treehouse of Horror XVIII/That 90's Show 20: Gone Maggie Gone/Coming To Homerica 21: O Brother, Where Bart thou?/The Devil Wears Nada 22: Homer Scissorhands/The Fool Monty 23: Holidays of Future Passed/Moe Goes From Rags To Riches 24: Adventures In Baby-Getting/Whiskey Business 25: Brick Like Me/White Christmas Blues 26: Bart's New Friend/The Musk Who Fell to Earth 27: Halloween of Horror/Every Man's Dream 28: There Will Be Buds/Moho House 29: Gone Boy/Throw Grampa from the Dane

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Disco View Post

yer good to go

Blog Entries

I..wasn't making a joke?

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Disco View Post
    I..wasn't making a joke?
    I just sighed at the typical Modern Simpsons jab.

Banned

Ugg Sunglasses on sale,for Cheap,wholesale from China

Womens Classic Short Sparkles 3161 Gold Boots Ugg Cheap
    Womens Fox Fur Short 5825 Chestnut Boots Ugg Cheap
    Womens Bailey Button Triplet 1873 Black Boots Ugg Cheap

New edition v3.Some.9 Three or more pane kind of completely free all the prospect which you will want to protect being a a single file in just one reproduction of each letter attained regarding Sylpheed was first released concerning the Seventh. The fundamental modifications in the edition, much more, for those who build to Seven environment Your windows program, submitting different comes becoming that come Ren installed on EML software auto-magically and that it can be positively open it using this type of software package their EML personal files most typically associated with portable other types of turned out to be, I had become prepared to placed a e-mail computer programs needed for Window panes by defacto numerous article directories. At the same time, as well as being to open up the exact accessory with the navigation at the lower option key inside of the headlines area of the Mailbox sight lite, in addition it is so now an easy task to transfer exactly the all the you opt for, you could potentially grasp all of the are importing not to mention foreign trade operating most typically associated with submit got to. , LibTIFF And additionally often the stockpile is in fact modernized to assist you to v3.Seeking.-, certainty challenges have already been unchanging.

Banned

that's an odd way to introduce yourself

hi I also heard about no homers on the commentary turns out to be a great site so I decided to join look forward to posting more in the future

Hi, I'm a newbie . Dahaha. Very cool site here.

Blog Entries

welcome @flashbeagle and @Dobbstown. enjoy it here

Hi everybody, I don't know if you still remember me? I'm Alexandre Leblanc (Alex_Of_Darkness) I created my account here in 2011 but since a few months, I'm not able to log in my account and I want to come back on this amazing forum so if the admin could do something it would be very nice.

Blog Entries

sup alexandre! i definitely remember you, how you been?

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skylark Jones View Post
    sup alexandre! i definitely remember you, how you been?
    I'm doing good what about you? I just have less time it's not the same thing at 17 and 14 years old but if I can have my old account back I swear that I'llbe very active here on NHC!

Blog Entries

you should be able to change your password to log back in as your old account. unless that's not the problem?

but I'm fine, thanks for asking. Same old really.

have you been keeping up with breaking bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Skylark Jones View Post
    you should be able to change your password to log back in as your old account. unless that's not the problem?

but I'm fine, thanks for asking. Same old really.

have you been keeping up with breaking bad?
    But is it possible that my account have been desactivate!

And for sure! I hope the last episode will be AWESOME, what about you?

Blog Entries

what was your previous account name? I can try giving it a mention. If it works then I doubt your account had been deactivated.

yep, been watching every week. last episode's gonna be intense as hell. can't wait

Blog Entries

i was just about to try that name

The name was Alex_Of_Darkness!

And yes but even if there is only one episode left I feel like if we were still far from the end...

Thread Information