Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 3242

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Idm

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Well despite Ryan and cam's efforts I can't get back in my Rembrandt account for the time being. I'll have to use this one for a couple of days

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Hey everybody!

Your Neighborhood Average Joe Purpleberries's Avatar

Wat

Hey everyone, LeeMarvinsValet here...

I am relatively late to the Simpsons it seems, I started watching in 1990... But it so consumes my life now!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all... This is the first forum I have ever signed up to and contributed on too!
    Marge, may I play Devils Advocate for a moment?

Banned

Hey, fellas! What's going on?

Hi everyone, long time browser, first time poster here...

Anyway, I've been watching the Simpsons since I was a young kid in the late 90's and have watched it regularly since then, but gave up on the show during Season 17 and I have only watched a handful of episodes fully since then.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions on here, even if my knowledge of recent seasons is extremely slim.

Hey Everyone! My name is Nikki and I am a Simpsons, Futurama, Disenchantment enthusiast. I am 18 years old and I am a senior in high school. I aspire to work on any of Matt Groening's animated Television shows, but I think I have too big of a dream. So, I might settle on something else haha. I have been a fan of The Simpsons for years and I'm pretty sure I can ace any Simpsons trivia I do have many questions about the little things on the Simpsons and I hope you guys can answer them for me. I am a fan of episodes with Moe Szyslak, I think he's a misunderstood guy, Professor Frink, and Fat Tony and his gang. The Simpsons are my life, I simply cannot go a day without watching 1 or 4 episodes. I've watched the entire series over and over again (probably most of us has), you can simply show me a snapshot from any Simpsons episode and I'll be able to identify what episode it came from. I think we can all agree on how long it takes for another season to come out, I simply go stir crazy. Anyways, I am so happy to be joining this group and I'll definitely be participating. ~ Nikki

Hiiiii. I’m Keri. I’ve loved this show since I was a kid.

I recently found a skirt my sister wore in the early 90s. It’s a Simpsons denim skirt made by JouJou. Has anyone ever seen another? I’ve tried googling it in the past and I found one like it but now I can’t find it. I wonder if it’s worth selling as an item of clothing or as a collectors piece.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_49cc.jpg
    Last edited by Keri; 10-02-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Blog Entries

You should try contacting this guy, he's a massive collector who's knowledgeable about early 90s stuff: https://www.instagram.com/bartofdarkness/

13. Thumbs Up To This Post by: idm, Keri

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Homer View Post
    You should try contacting this guy, he's a massive collector who's knowledgeable about early 90s stuff: https://www.instagram.com/bartofdarkness/
    You're wonderful, thank you!

15. Thumbs Up To This Post by: comeau, idm

Hey everyone, name's Punisher.

I was originally a member of FFF aka Futurama Fan Forum but I thought it was a pretty terrible forum as their would always be drama, spam, trolls and the place was riddled with misogyny and basically a breeding ground for idiots. You all seem like funny intelligent folks. Hope to chat and maybe talk to some former FFFers (the intelligent ones that is.)

Al Jeany apologist skully the poltergeist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey Punisher, would you describe yourself as more of a Grant or Phil Mitchell?
    yeet or get yeeted

18. Thumbs Up To This Post by: Spling

Hello My Boys

Welcome to all the new members

Banned

Hi.

I'm new. Hello, everyone!

Hello everyone. I'm a long-time fan of the series and a new member of this forum. - Jarred

HI all...new to site...lifelong simpsons fan. grew up with them and of course enjoy the golden years episodes the most. Been watching the marathon on fxx and getting into some newer episodes. Took the time to look at all my collectibles and am unloading some of the merch from the movie in 07. It's a collection of displays from the 7-11 that I was given.

hey im new im 17 yrs old and a girl. i have depression and the simpsons have really helped me!

Blog Entries

same

Brandon Tyler Furbush

Hello 'No Homers'.

I'm a massive Simpsons and have a Simpsons production art Instagram account I wanted to share: https://www.instagram.com/cspurling01/

If anyone knows of any interesting character designs, production cels or animation art, feel free to let me know.

Thanks

Hello everyone! My name is Emily. I'm a newbie at this forum. I live in New York and I love watching TV series, shows and films. The Simpsons is one of my favorites among TV shows) Nice to meet everyone here!

30. Thumbs Up To This Post by: BartArt

Family Therapy Center

Hey Everyone!
    Names Rickie, 26 from London, England.

Ive been a Simpsons fan all my life since as young as I can remember, from watching it with my little brother who is special needs and absolutely loves it as much as I do. We still watch episodes with dinner after work and college to this day!

Im currently rewatching from the start but with the special audio commentary from the writers and directors! My aim is to watch all the seasons and episodes as from about season 18 I fell off and havent really watch too many of the newer ones. (On S2E8)

When I was younger my mum and dad would but me all the figures and comics, many have been lost through the years but recently have been buying the comics again and have started to build a nice collection!
    Favourite Season? Probably season 3 but like many of you the first 12 seasons.

Favourite Episode: Three Men and a Comic Book (S2E21)
    Favourite Character: other than Bart? Probably Dr Marvin Monroe or Radioactive Man.
    Im new to commenting on forums in general so feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Hi I decided to join as I'm in the middle of a Simpsons classic era marathon. I've visited this site before and used to see what everyone thought of certain episodes. Now I'm a member I guess I can jon the discussion too.

Hi Everybody!

I just had developed a renewed interest in The Simpsons. However, not a big fan of the predictions they make and certianly not a fan of the Disney buyout (I have had a love-hate relationship with Disney going back as 2 or 3!)

Hi guys, I've been lurking this forum and rewatching old episodes and catching up with new ones. I'm 21 and i'm glad there are other people out there who are as invested in animated sitcoms as I am

Long time simpsons fanatic, new to the forums. Can someone tell me how to change my avatar/profile picture?

Hello. Life long Simpsons fan. How do I start a new thread?

Thread Information