Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108
Results 3,211 to 3,224 of 3224

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Blog Entries

Idm

2. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Well despite Ryan and cam's efforts I can't get back in my Rembrandt account for the time being. I'll have to use this one for a couple of days

4. Thumbs Up To This Post by: cam

Hey everybody!

poet l saul tastes bauer

step housewife separation rare http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/member.php?17519-Stroobek consequence flows testing

Your Neighborhood Average Joe Purpleberries's Avatar

Wat

Hey everyone, LeeMarvinsValet here...

I am relatively late to the Simpsons it seems, I started watching in 1990... But it so consumes my life now!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all... This is the first forum I have ever signed up to and contributed on too!
    Marge, may I play Devils Advocate for a moment?

Banned

Hey, fellas! What's going on?

Hi everyone, long time browser, first time poster here...

Anyway, I've been watching the Simpsons since I was a young kid in the late 90's and have watched it regularly since then, but gave up on the show during Season 17 and I have only watched a handful of episodes fully since then.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions on here, even if my knowledge of recent seasons is extremely slim.

Hey Everyone! My name is Nikki and I am a Simpsons, Futurama, Disenchantment enthusiast. I am 18 years old and I am a senior in high school. I aspire to work on any of Matt Groening's animated Television shows, but I think I have too big of a dream. So, I might settle on something else haha. I have been a fan of The Simpsons for years and I'm pretty sure I can ace any Simpsons trivia I do have many questions about the little things on the Simpsons and I hope you guys can answer them for me. I am a fan of episodes with Moe Szyslak, I think he's a misunderstood guy, Professor Frink, and Fat Tony and his gang. The Simpsons are my life, I simply cannot go a day without watching 1 or 4 episodes. I've watched the entire series over and over again (probably most of us has), you can simply show me a snapshot from any Simpsons episode and I'll be able to identify what episode it came from. I think we can all agree on how long it takes for another season to come out, I simply go stir crazy. Anyways, I am so happy to be joining this group and I'll definitely be participating. ~ Nikki

Hiiiii. I’m Keri. I’ve loved this show since I was a kid.

I recently found a skirt my sister wore in the early 90s. It’s a Simpsons denim skirt made by JouJou. Has anyone ever seen another? I’ve tried googling it in the past and I found one like it but now I can’t find it. I wonder if it’s worth selling as an item of clothing or as a collectors piece.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_49cc.jpg
    Last edited by Keri; 10-02-2019 at 06:31 PM.

Blog Entries

You should try contacting this guy, he's a massive collector who's knowledgeable about early 90s stuff: https://www.instagram.com/bartofdarkness/

14. Thumbs Up To This Post by: idm, Keri

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Homer View Post
    You should try contacting this guy, he's a massive collector who's knowledgeable about early 90s stuff: https://www.instagram.com/bartofdarkness/
    You're wonderful, thank you!

16. Thumbs Up To This Post by: idm, Two-Bit

Hey everyone, name's Punisher.

I was originally a member of FFF aka Futurama Fan Forum but I thought it was a pretty terrible forum as their would always be drama, spam, trolls and the place was riddled with misogyny and basically a breeding ground for idiots. You all seem like funny intelligent folks. Hope to chat and maybe talk to some former FFFers (the intelligent ones that is.)

Al Jeany apologist skully the poltergeist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey Punisher, would you describe yourself as more of a Grant or Phil Mitchell?
    Zlatan

Thread Information