Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102103104105106107108109110111112
Results 3,331 to 3,338 of 3338

Thread: Welcome to the NHC: New Members, Introduce Yourself Here

(Users Browsing this Thread: )

Newbie The Capital City Goofball's Avatar

Hi everyone, just joined today. Been a fan of The Simpsons nearly my entire life, since it first came out. Recently got bit by the bug again and am on a quest to watch every episode, in order!

Has a cooking pan on his head Trab Pu Kcip's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello there! Welcome!
    My Favorite and Least Favorite from every season.
    U1: Babysitting Maggie/Burp Contest, U2: Space Patrol/The Funeral, U3: The Bart Simpson Show/Bart's Nightmare, S1: Krusty Gets Busted/Homer's Odyssey, S2: Lisa's Substitute/Principal Charming, S3: Saturdays Of Thunder /Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington, S4: Homer The Heretic/Marge In Chains, S5: Deep Space Homer/Sweet Seymour Skinner's Badasssss Song, S6: Lisa's Rival/Another Simpsons Clip Show, S7: Bart Sells His Soul/Scenes From The Class Struggle In Springfield, S8: The Springfield Files/My Sister, My Sitter, S9: The City Of New York vs Homer Simpson/All Singing, All Dancing, S10: Lisa Gets An 'A'/When You Dish Upon A Star, S11: Behind The Laughter/Kill The Alligator And Run, S12: Trilogy Of Error/Simpson Safari, S13: I Am Furious (Yellow)/The Frying Game, S14: Bart vs Lisa vs The 3rd Grade/Helter Shelter, S15: I, (Annoyed Grunt) Bot and The Wandering Juvie/Bart Mangled Banner, S16: Don’t Fear The Roofer/On A Clear Day I Can’t See My Sister, S17: Girls Just Want To Have Sums/Bonfire Of The Manatees, S18: 24 Minutes/Rome-Old and Juli-Eh, S19: The Debarted/All About Lisa, S20: Coming To Homerica/Lisa The Drama Queen, S21: Homer The Whopper/The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed, S22: Homer The Father/Love Is A Many Strangled Thing, S23: Holidays Of Future Passed/Treehouse Of Horror XXII and Lisa Goes Gaga, S24: The Saga Of Carl/Love Is A Many Splintered Thing, S25: Steal This Episode/Diggs, S26: Simpsorama/The Musk Who Fell To Earth, S27: Barthood/Friend With Benefit, S28: The Town/The Last Traction Hero, S29: Flanders Ladder/Treehouse Of Horror XXVIII, S30: Baby You Can't Drive My Car/Treehouse Of Horror XXIX, S31: Highway To Well/Warrin' Priests, Both Parts, S32: Treehouse Of Horror XXXI/The 7 Beer Itch.

SEASON 32 SO FAR:

Undercover Burns: 2.5/5, I, Carumbus: 3.5/5, Now Museum, Now You Don't: 1/5
    Treehouse Of Horror XXXI: 5/5 (Toy Gory: 5/5, Into The Homerverse: 2/5, Be Nine, Rewind: 6/5)
    The 7 Beer Itch: 0.5/5 - WORST OF SEASON SO FAR
    Podcast News: 3/5, Three Dreams Denied: 1.5/5, The Road to Cincinnati: 2.5/5, Sorry Not Sorry: 2/5, A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas: 1.5/5
    The Dad Feelings Limited: 4/5
    Diary Queen: ?/5

welcome!

Simpson TCG Creator

Hello!

I'm here to introduce myself a bit so, here we go!

I'm a big fan of the Simpsons, watched all the episodes of the 30 first seasons (as season 31 is not out yet in Belgium) and watching seasons 31/32 in streaming!

One day, while I was playing a card game and watching the Simpsons at the same time I was thinking... Why isn't there any Simpsons TCG currently existing?

So I decided to create it! The game is currently under progress! (And the legal questions too tho!)

Well Hi! I still remember being excited when the 1st episode of The Simpsons hit Aussie TV here downunder. So many years later I find myself here. What I am actually trying to do is contact an old friend of mine who was huge on the Simpsons fan Australian (world?) scene, Gavan McCormack (tetragon) who used to maintain the Simpsons FAQ and other things so maybe someone here will know him?. I remember Gav being very excited at meeting Yeardley Smith back in the mid 90's here in Australia (I think in the same shop where I got my signed Simpsons print). Gav was at my wedding a a couple of decades ago and I've not seen him since and he seems very elusive on the internet and now even in the Simpsons scene it seems. If anyone knows Gav or how to contact him, can you let him know an old friend is trying to make contact and ask him if he would like to he can message me via here.
    Last edited by Woody; 01-09-2021 at 07:59 AM.

Blog Entries

Welcome @xnick3lz and @Woody!

Hi everyone! Ive been a fan since the Simpsons first aired on TV back in 1990 here in Europe.

Blog Entries

Hello, welcome to the NHC!

Thread Information